Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-05-2014, 12:44 PM
Phantasmic Fox

Staurolite: The Faerie's Tears

I recently went shopping for crystals, and ended up buying a nice staurolite specimen - just because of its rumours of good luck, fortune, and protection. I also know that 4 American presidents, including Roosevelt, carried this staurolite around for its metaphysical properties.

The lady who sold the stone to me pointed out that it is a soft stone; and, if you scrape it, the dust that comes off the stone will attract Faeries. Reading in my reference book and online, I come across stories that declare the stone to be crystallized tears of Faeries, which is why scrapings attract Faeries.

This stone naturally forms in two intersected pieces, usually, within a matrix. I am wondering...
What are you personal experiences with this stone; what do you use it for; if you own it, why did you buy it; have you had any faerie encounters while carrying/using staurolite?
Old 29-05-2014, 02:40 PM
Experiencer
I don't own one but by golly I think i'm gonna get one! Let me know how it works out for you.
Old 30-05-2014, 07:36 AM
Amoralight

Hi Phantasmic Fox. I have a piece of staurolite and bought it for its wonderful shape. How good is nature? I've mainly used mine when I have tried to give up smoking. It helps with addictions.

I haven't had any faerie experiences while I was carrying it. I probably wasn't in the right frame of mind!

You've prompted me to go out in nature and give it a go! :)
Old 30-05-2014, 10:28 PM
Phantasmic Fox

A very nice stone to carry around, especially on nature walks. I noticed a few changes since carrying staurolite with me.

Amoralight: Staurolite is a good stone for curing addictions, as far as I have stupYou may already know this, but amethyst works wonders for the same thing. In my own experience, amethyst successfully cured an addiction to heavy duty drug use, which prompted me to quit using tobacco with great results.

Since I began to carry staurolite, I've noticed a more caring, intimate relationship with nature. I've always been able to sense the presence of Faeries, nature spirits, and other things for as long as I can remember, but this stone invokes a sense of togetherness with these beings. I feel them more closely, and I notice more of them. Also, on a walk this morning (carrying Staurolite, clear calcite, aquamarine, and Demortierite), I saw a group of small silver lights rotating in a gravitational matrix just off the trail in the woods. I stopped to look at it, and they (or it) seemed shocked that I noticed them because they began rotating faster, and then disappeared down the hill in the woods I saw them. Usually I see these things if they expect to be seen, but I've never seen something that appeared to be surprised by my attention.