Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 21-05-2014, 10:27 PM
Pathfinder
I've Lost My Crystals

My chap bought me some little chakra crystals. I used them for the first time the other day then left my house for a couple of days.
When I came back the bag they were in was on it's side with just two of the crystals in it. The other ones had vanished.

I don't know where they have gone and am still scratching my head as to what's happened to them - I want them back!
Old 21-05-2014, 10:30 PM
Phantasmic Fox

You probably misplaced them.
Old 22-05-2014, 04:02 PM
LadyTerra

The Faeries took them--leave an offering of a bright--shiny--Crystal (or a Silver Coin) by a tree where you live--then pour some fresh milk on the Ground beside it and your Crystals will be returned to you.
Old 22-05-2014, 09:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
The Faeries took them--leave an offering of a bright--shiny--Crystal (or a Silver Coin) by a tree where you live--then pour some fresh milk on the Ground beside it and your Crystals will be returned to you.

and it took me several months to find my lost crystals, wish I had known about putting out the milk and cookies earlier ! I will make a note of this for future reference .....

quick question, though... would this just be for the Faeries or if the angels are playing hide and seek with my crystals ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-05-2014, 10:14 PM
Phantasmic Fox

Faeries took them? That's just plain jargon. Now I am not doubting their existence but just because some crystals go missing, does not mean they are involved.

Humanity is really losing touch with the objective reality - there is not always a metaphysical explanation for everything. I have been absentminded and lost things such as crystals while I was certain I left them in a safe place. I was apart from them for weeks, and it had turned out they simply got mixed up amongst clutter. Nothing had been stolen, only misplaced. Just this month I left a broken piece of crystal quartz underneath a Rowan tree. When I went to retrieve the pieces. I only could find the larger half. I thought nature spirits might be involved, and decided I'd let them have it. Hours later the other half showed up several feet away - turned out the rain had washed it downhill. No Faeries, even when I was foolish enough to consider it.

Look for your crystals high and low and you'll probably find them, without making an offering to non corporeal entities.
Old 23-05-2014, 12:07 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
and it took me several months to find my lost crystals, wish I had known about putting out the milk and cookies earlier ! I will make a note of this for future reference .....

quick question, though... would this just be for the Faeries or if the angels are playing hide and seek with my crystals ?

Greetings Dream Angel--it is wonderful to see you!

One person's Faeries are another person's Angels.

The offering works--either way.
Old 23-05-2014, 02:06 AM
Deactivated Account

Wonderful to see you too, Lady Terra !

I like your answers thanks !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction