Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 21-05-2014, 08:16 PM
Knower
A bit of help with my smokey quartz

Never mind!

I got my answer to this question.

Please ignore this thread now!

So, I have this smokey quartz. Have had her for some amount of years now.
The thing is, for a good bunch of those years, many times when I've gone to handle her or interact, there has been this unwelcomed/unhappy/leave me alone feel.

I've done my best to listen to her, ground and cleanse in the way she wants (which is usually by salt water in a glass cup), even having her sit in the sunlight, in the moonlight, or even in the ground for a while, I still get that feeling.
Now, mind you, I have 2 other smokey quartz in my care, one tumbled and one smallish cluster-y one, both of whom are pleasant and don't mind at all when I handle them. (The smallish cluster-y one is actually sitting at my pc desk rigth now and been requesting to be around me or worn on me for a couple days now.)

So, I'm not sure how else to help this one. I don't like having unhappy stones or crystals in my care, and I want them all to feel comfortable and cozy here, whether I'm using them for anything or not.
But, I'm simply not sure how to help this one aside from listening to it's feeling of 'put me in a cup of salt water and leave me alone'. But, I've done this before for several months on end, at her request, and still that feeling.

If anyone can sense something more from this crystal that I haven't been able to, and can help me help her to feel better, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by LoneFlower : 21-05-2014 at 10:03 PM.
Old 21-05-2014, 09:04 PM
LarimarSpirit

If you're truly getting feelings that your quartz doesn't want to work with you and you've tried everything it might be that she's in your life waiting to be passed on to another person who she's meant to be with.

I've had that happen from time to time, a crystal will somehow come into my care and after a while of not really 'clicking' feel an urge to gift it to a friend or loved one.

Or it could be that the stone doesn't want to be worked with at all, in which I'd set up a cozy little space for her to sit until maybe one day she feels otherwise.

I wouldn't worry too much, you clearly have the stones best interest in mind :)
Old 21-05-2014, 09:04 PM
Experiencer

Does she want to go back to where she was found? It's probably not possible. Have you tried putting her with the other smoky quartz stones you own? If you don't find a solution, pass her on to someone else. I do that with minerals and stones - I "gift" them to people that need them.

Sorry, Larimar! We were posting the same suggestion, simultaneously.
Old 21-05-2014, 09:31 PM
Knower
Thank you LarimarSpirit and RosieCotton lol Yeah, it definately does look like you both posted the same suggestion at the same time!

I guess I'll just have to settle with that fact then, that she's just here and waiting. And I've done that too, gifting a stone or crystal to someone, but usually those stones or crystals in my care that tell me that aren't in my care for more then a few months or a year. But, I suppose, when the 'right time' comes along, whether it's tomorrow or a decade from now, she'll let me know.

RosieCotton, no. Not possible to return her to where she was found since, if memory serves correctly, I either got her from Ebay years back or from a healing store that's long since closed down. (And asking her that now, even if it was possible, I just got a huge "NO!" from her about it. lol)

It just bothers me that I get this . . . not quite bad enough to say 'grumpy' but just not happy and 'leave me alone' feel. Even if she IS here waiting, I'd like to make her stay with me pleasant and feel that she's happy here, not just tolerating it. But, I suppose, if after everything I've tried and nothing has made her happy, I just have to settle with the fact that she won't be happy until she's with that special someone else, whenever the time is right for it.

Thank you both again for your time! I appreciate it!
Old 21-05-2014, 09:47 PM
Experiencer

You're welcome, LoneFlower. You must be a kind and lovely person.
Old 21-05-2014, 10:02 PM
Knower
Thank you for saying so, and I do try to be, whether I'm dealing with people, stones, crystals, animals, or plants. I'm a long way from being perfect with that, but I do try.

Also, I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only person who's gotten stones or crystals in their care then gifted them away. Makes me happy to know that.