Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-05-2014, 04:15 PM
Master

Crystals to manage insulin resistance

Any suggestions welcome. Which stones can help in addressing issues that lead to insulin resistance or help in reversing it or managing it?
Thanks v much
Old 07-05-2014, 12:04 PM
Master
I'm not sure whether you can actually reverse this with crystals, or stop it from happening.
There's usually a deeper, karmic reason why someone gets diabetes, so I think it would be best to find crystals that work on that issue.
Diabetes has got to do with being "sweet": always putting others first, not being sweet to and for yourself. This can become a family issue, meaning that ppl who have this tendency can become diabetic, others that deal with it differently, don't.

Not that black and white of course, but that's the main thing that's behind diabetics (many diseases have underlying issues like that).
Some of these diseases could possibly be prevented before it manifests itself or in a very very early stage. However, if the disease has as good as fully manifested itself, it might not be possible anymore. Sometimes there's damage to the body, i.e. the pancreas not working anymore, which simply cannot be healed.

I'd recommend finding a really good reader/healer who can deal with this type of thing --> work on cellular / DNA level / cell memory and karmic (family) diseases.
If there is such an underlying issue at hand, and you manage to heal it, you can in actual fact heal the entire family line, meaning future generation may not become diabetic anymore.

I believe there are crystals that can help stabilize blood-sugar levels, but can't find them in my book right now. Maybe someone else can help you out with that.

Good luck!
Old 07-05-2014, 01:38 PM
Master

Fairy Crystal
That was very perceptive and helpful. I do need to put my interests first sometimes. I am not diabetic yet so I feel it can be reversed though I really like your idea of healing the karmic line. I will try magnified healing.
Thanks very much for your insights.
Chrysocolla and blue lace agate are supposed to help with adrenals and pancreas respectively I think.
Old 07-05-2014, 04:07 PM
Master
Your welcome and good luck!
Chrysocolla is nice
Old 24-05-2014, 02:49 AM
Master

Chrysocolla did make me feel better but the bracelet snapped recently. It happens to me a lot that crystal bracelets snap after a few days when I have programmed them for some kind of protection. It feels as if they have done their bit to help me and then POP...I need to take it off:)

Does this happen to other folks as well?
Old 24-05-2014, 02:51 AM
Master

I once had a rose quartz dangling from an earring fly off my ear when I was with a difficult person!