Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 19-05-2014, 04:12 AM
Pathfinder

Hi there...I don't mean to piggy back of this topic - however since we're all talking about moldavite..I've had a different experience with mine.

My partner bought me a ring and I did the cleansing of it as well before I wore it. However I couldn't have it on my finger for too long as I would get tremendous amounts of pain in the joints. I had to remove it and then it would settle. I would do it again to see if it was the ring and YES it was.

I did some meditation on it and I learned that because of the way this type of rock / crystal was formed (the impact of asteroids falling to the ground) it was in pain. Therefore vibrating the pain on to me.

Are you able to enlighten me further as to whether this could be the cause?

I am sorry CristianDambros for hijacking your post! I appreciate you sharing this with me.

Many Blessings
Old 19-05-2014, 05:13 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paiganrose
Hi there...I don't mean to piggy back of this topic - however since we're all talking about moldavite..I've had a different experience with mine.

My partner bought me a ring and I did the cleansing of it as well before I wore it. However I couldn't have it on my finger for too long as I would get tremendous amounts of pain in the joints. I had to remove it and then it would settle. I would do it again to see if it was the ring and YES it was.

I did some meditation on it and I learned that because of the way this type of rock / crystal was formed (the impact of asteroids falling to the ground) it was in pain. Therefore vibrating the pain on to me.

Are you able to enlighten me further as to whether this could be the cause?

I am sorry CristianDambros for hijacking your post! I appreciate you sharing this with me.

Many Blessings

It's possible that the first cleansing wasn't enough. The other thing about Moldavite is that it tends to be very rough and brings things to the surface so we may work on them. It's a powerful crystal for transformation and healing but Moldavite can be a bit brutal because it's not a smooth or soothing crystal to work with. Everyone has a friend that is very blunt and says it like is it without sugar-coating anything, Moldavite is that friend... it will just slap you with a reality check. Perhaps you are resonating with that pain because it is something you need to work on and heal.
Old 19-05-2014, 10:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianDambros
Ok. Thanks. I also have another question, the greater the size of moldavite, or any crystal, it is more powerful?
Some people say larger stones are more powerful and some say they are not. In my personal experience a larger piece of Moldavite is definitely more powerful. It might not be more powerful as to the actual effects in which it creates and does for you personally. But I think about a crystal sort of in the same context as I think about a battery. And we can all agree that the larger the battery the more energy it is capable of storing with in it and not only does it store more energy in general it can and sometimes does expend more energy during its usage. So what I have found with larger Moldavites is that they store more energy per charge, working with them you have more energy to access than you would a smaller piece, and they can also expend larger quantities of energy when you use them. So in a way yes they are more powerful at least in my experience and opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindOfLullaby
I've heard that moldavite doesn't like water because it drains it's energy. Also, theres a website where you can email a photo of your moldavite to them and they tell you if it's real or not. I can't remember the site, but if you do a quick google search you can find it. I'm at work at the moment so I'll try to find the site later. EDIT: Found it already! http://www.innervisioncrystals.net/pages/fake-moldavite if you email them they'll let you know if it's fake!
Mike at Innervisions definitely could tell him whether it was fake or real but if he doesn't feel like going through all of that and posts a picture on here Selbor or I are more than capable of telling him whether it is real or a fake with the same accuracy.
Old 19-05-2014, 11:53 PM
CristianDambros

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindOfLullaby
I've heard that moldavite doesn't like water because it drains it's energy. Also, theres a website where you can email a photo of your moldavite to them and they tell you if it's real or not. I can't remember the site, but if you do a quick google search you can find it. I'm at work at the moment so I'll try to find the site later. EDIT: Found it already! if you email them they'll let you know if it's fake!

Ok. Thanks for the website, I currently have no way to take a picture of my moldavite I gained, my phone spoiled, my tablet has a very bad resolution, and my camera is not with me right now. Maybe I can post a picture before I return it to my teacher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paiganrose

Many Blessings

We are in this forum to share questions, do enjoy! : D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Some people say larger stones are more powerful and some say they are not. In my personal experience a larger piece of Moldavite is definitely more powerful. It might not be more powerful as to the actual effects in which it creates and does for you personally. But I think about a crystal sort of in the same context as I think about a battery. And we can all agree that the larger the battery the more energy it is capable of storing with in it and not only does it store more energy in general it can and sometimes does expend more energy during its usage. So what I have found with larger Moldavites is that they store more energy per charge, working with them you have more energy to access than you would a smaller piece, and they can also expend larger quantities of energy when you use them. So in a way yes they are more powerful at least in my experience and opinion.

Thanks. I'm thinking of buying a moldavite 5~10 grams, this is good?

I also have an experience to share, and also want to know if anyone ever had something like that and know what it really is. I started my work with my third eye 2 months ago, and always when I meditate, listen to a binaural sound for the third eye, or any exercise with the third eye with eyes closed, I notice a kind of pulsing purple colors on black background eye. It's hard to explain, I see colors purple with eyes closed, and this only happens when I do some exercise to the third eye, and sometimes also happens when I sleep. This can be a sign that my third eye chakra is activating?
Old 20-05-2014, 02:14 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selbor13
It's possible that the first cleansing wasn't enough. The other thing about Moldavite is that it tends to be very rough and brings things to the surface so we may work on them. It's a powerful crystal for transformation and healing but Moldavite can be a bit brutal because it's not a smooth or soothing crystal to work with. Everyone has a friend that is very blunt and says it like is it without sugar-coating anything, Moldavite is that friend... it will just slap you with a reality check. Perhaps you are resonating with that pain because it is something you need to work on and heal.

Thanks Selbor I appreciate - I'll cleansing it a go again.

Can I get suggestions for a proper cleansing of the Moldavite specifically?

Thank you again

Thanks Cristian I appreciate it!!!
Old 20-05-2014, 11:47 AM
anson_1231

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
1. Whether or not Moldavite actually works on the Chakras is debatable and unproven. Some people claim it does but as I stated earlier just because people claim something doesn't mean it is the truth nor does it mean it will be the same way for you. It might work on a Chakra or all the Chakras for some people and for others it may not work on them at all. But yes if Moldavite will work on your Chakras personally then it will work on them and you might not even be aware of it happening. Not everyone is sensitive to their Chakras or to what is going on with their Chakras and some people who claim to be sensitive and able to "feel their Chakras opening up" and other things of that nature are simply experiencing what they want to. If their nose itches because they have to sneeze they convince themselves that their third-eye Chakra was opening and/or activating. This is why we should always use stones with a blank-slate so that we can discover what a stone does or does not do for us personally instead of convincing ourselves that whatever we do experience was something others claimed it does.

2. Some people say that it can mess with the energy of a stone when others touch it and some say it does not. I cannot say for sure because I don't allow many people to touch my Moldavite since my collection is valued well over $5,000 USD. But if you have any worries about someone touching your stone and interfering with your programming and/or the energy of the stone you can simply re-cleanse and re-charge the Moldavite and/or any other stone when needed.

3. I've never heard that Moldavite is always clean. Just like any other crystal, gemstone, or tektite Moldavite should always be cleansed when you first receive the piece in which case you should use smoke from incense or a smudge stick to smudge the stone that way it will completely remove any previous energy or energetic attachments to the stone before you start working with it. Once you have smudged the stone then you should cleanse it in lukewarm water for a minute or two. After it has been cleansed with water it is ready to be charged and the best way to charge it is to leave it outside under the sky during the night and/or morning of a meteor shower.

Like your reply and post as I learned much about Moldavite.
Would you mind sharing some photos of your Moldavite Collection? Especially the most value one. Thanks , you said that one of your collection worth US5000, how big (weight) the Moldavite is ? 60 grams+ ?
Thanks
Old 20-05-2014, 05:40 PM
Experiencer
Paiganrose,
I clean and charge all my crystals by channeling energy to them, channeling energy is sort of my specialty. Reiki is probably the most common energy channeling method to cleanse. Other methods include smudging with sage or incense, bowl of water, leaving it outside under sun and moon light, burying it for a day or so (probably the best option) and some say leaving it outside during a meteor shower.

IMO that last one doesn't add anything special as some suggest and the cleanse and charge happen because the Moldavite is outside and not because of the shower. My reason being is 1) meteor showers occur on a daily basis on a smaller scale but most people don't realize that and are only aware of the major meteor showers so they think of meteor showers as this grand cosmic event or something like that (btw Moldavite is terrestial and not from space). 2) Meteor showers are just grain size debris that burn in our atmosphere as our earth passes through the debris field (technically it's just junk burning up). 3) Having gone out to the mountains many times to watch major meteor showers, I have never felt any special charging from the Moldavite I have taken with me. To see meteor showers one needs to be away from city lights and ideally with no moonlight, which is why I go out to the mountains. Meteor showers are actually very dim so any glow from light sources can make them invisible to us, the darker the better. They are beautiful to watch though.

anson,
I would also like to share. Here's 4 pieces from my collection, combined weight is about 120 grams (aprox 28g, 25g, 33g and 34g) and easily worth over $1k. http://instagram.com/p/l_cI0Tl7lq/
Old 21-05-2014, 05:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anson_1231
Like your reply and post as I learned much about Moldavite.
Would you mind sharing some photos of your Moldavite Collection? Especially the most value one. Thanks , you said that one of your collection worth US5000, how big (weight) the Moldavite is ? 60 grams+ ?
Thanks
I'm planning on taking pictures of single pieces over the next upcoming weeks as long as my camera works with me. My single largest piece is 31.7 grams but I own around 30 pieces of Moldavite and a lot of pieces in the 20 gram region. I'll post the pictures on these forums when I start taking them.
Old 23-05-2014, 03:30 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you Selbor13 I'll give that a go!

Much appreciated