Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 30-07-2023, 12:58 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I loved the way you put this in your first post.
"Eventually though the soul is freed and makes the final (Earth system) ascension.''

And glad you bring up Lucifer is not 'the bad guy' people think he is...he has a very special purpose, yes!

I like to think of ascensions being coupled with changes, refinements, in form. When, in a dream, we pop out and go exploring it is in our astral bodies that we visit the astral plane for instance. We cannot go there in the physical or in the ethereal. We have "ascended" if only for a short time.

If we continue this train of thought we will bump into those higher Earth planes about which nothing yet has been said (in this thread). What form, for instance, is necessary for us to visit the Manasic? These require much study and consideration and yet they are so close to home.

Yes. The human mind is designed to be at it's best in oppositional situations. In this area if God is the ultimate good then there must be an ultimate evil as well. While it is true that evil does exist it is helpful to step back and realize that it really is a measure of separation from the Father, nothing more. If we study the spiritual nature of our world we will find that there are two major influences, one good. The other not good. These vie for our attentions. This is not contrary to God's Will. It is this way by design.

When Jesus was in the desert meditating his purpose was to make the final decision about His path in life. Jesus, the man, knew full well that his previously agreed (made before his birth) upon mission lay before him. He understood what the future would bring and why it was so very important. But, as always, we have freedom to choose. Jesus was, for a time, fearful. He doubted his ability. Jesus could have declined and left the dry lands to live out his life as an ordinary man with a family. He knew.

In the story we are told that Satan approached him and said: "If you worship me I will give you all this (the Earth)". This story is a metaphor of course. It never happened that way. The truth was simply that Jesus was remembering that he could say no and walk away and thus have his life in the world like other men. He was faced with a choice. His time in the desert brought him to a point of decision. And he did choose.

When Jesus emerged from the desert he was still Jesus the man but he was now the full representative of the Christ, anointed by fire (another metaphor), fully accepted, purified, blessed.

It was at this moment that Jesus' public life began. We all know the rest of the story.

But how did all this happen? In what form was the so called temptation in that Jesus met and overcame?

When God created the Earth to be home for we humans He provided it with two polar opposite sets of high spiritual lives. It is the resultant "tension" between the two that we are immersed in during our lives.

Now we better can understand the reason why religions are so very essential things in the human experience. They help us to "keep to the right" as it is stated in one hymn. Without these we would constantly be at the mercy of the dark spiritual lives which are ever ready to gather us, give us gifts and keep us bound to them, never advancing, never ascending into the Light.

Each of us are confronted with lesser points of decision in our lives. How will we choose? This is another lesson that Jesus reminds us of. Each of us has decisions regarding our spiritual paths.

It is not easy to speak of such things outside of a religious format. We should know though that for so long as we remain in the Earth' spiritual scheme we can fail. Even a master soul is capable of suffering a setback. Never is when we should lay in comfort thinking "now I am above such things". This is a most important truth that Jesus taught us when he was in the desert. Complacency is not the friend of any who achieve. This possibility is precisely why we are bid be humble, avoid the glamor of the "self".

At the end of the long struggle is the bountiful wisdom which finally frees us.

Proof reading this post I find myself getting preachy again. I try to never do that simply because it is not my place to do so.

Bartholomew

Old 30-07-2023, 03:23 PM
Master

spiritual life

Hi ,

It was wonderful summary of the spiritual life with lot of spiritual insights. Very much appreciate and be thankful .

Whenever you visit Mumbai , India , do let me know . We can meet in person and have lunch /dinner together .
Old 30-07-2023, 04:00 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
Lastly is regarding the one who is called Satan. This name is but a metaphor which refers to the separated nature of the Earth. Here we are separated from God in so many ways. This is also by design.
In my understanding of spirituality, Satan or the devil is sex, but it's not separated from the nature of the Earth, on the contrary it's a very basic energy that is necessary to procreate.

To me, not managing our sexual desires, not channeling the sexual energy to the higher chakras (lack of concentration on higher matters) is the cause of the manifestation of violence and competition in all forms.
If we let our sexual desires drive our life, life is very much like mammals (especially monkeys), it's all about mating and power to win the mating race, that's how we are genetically programmed.

Quote:
The soul descends into a new personality each time it is reborn to the planet and the process of learning continues. Eventually though the soul is freed and makes the final (Earth system) ascension. Now it has become "a god" and embarks on a new mission. This is the truth of it.
Eastern religions are very much aware of this. Those that we call Abrahamic are not.
I agree on that, I don't know if it's cultural or genetic, but I've seen several times that the Eastern religions / new souls paths was about descending while Western souls had to rise up first.
Would it be a trick from China / India in order to control their birth rate, that would have slipped into the unconscious mind?
Old 30-07-2023, 06:24 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I loved the way you put this in your first post.
"Eventually though the soul is freed and makes the final (Earth system) ascension.''

And glad you bring up Lucifer is not 'the bad guy' people think he is...he has a very special purpose, yes!

Yes and in the end (of the Earth system) nothing is lost. No soul is ever lost through eternal condemnation. No. Before the end all have the opportunity so raise themselves up. Every soul that ever lived on Earth will eventually be rejoined with the Father. May I suggest to those who believe otherwise that when the Earth returns to dust it's heavens (which include that place we call hell) are also dissolved.

In the end Satan himself will also be cleansed and returned to the Father, his appointed service to humanity will have ended.

Nothing, once created, is ever lost.
Old 30-07-2023, 07:27 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
Hi ,

It was wonderful summary of the spiritual life with lot of spiritual insights. Very much appreciate and be thankful .

Whenever you visit Mumbai , India , do let me know . We can meet in person and have lunch /dinner together .

मिलने और शायद सहायता करने के लिए आपके इस तरह के निमंत्रण के लिए बहुत-बहुत धन्यवाद। मैं गूगल अनुवाद का उपयोग कर रहा हूँ। मुझे आशा है कि यह संतोषजनक है.

मैं दिल्ली और अमृतसर जाने की भी योजना बना रहा हूं जहां स्वर्ण मंदिर का दौरा करना लंबे समय से एक सपना रहा है।

This year I am busily saving money for expenses.

Thank you for the kind reply,

Blessings from Bartholomew

James
Old 31-07-2023, 12:41 AM
Knower
Thank you for the reply James!! Your reply gave me a few good ideas for my story
Old 01-08-2023, 06:52 PM
Master

thanks

Quote:

मिलने और शायद सहायता करने के लिए आपके इस तरह के निमंत्रण के लिए बहुत-बहुत धन्यवाद। मैं गूगल अनुवाद का उपयोग कर रहा हूँ। मुझे आशा है कि यह संतोषजनक है.

मैं दिल्ली और अमृतसर जाने की भी योजना बना रहा हूं जहां स्वर्ण मंदिर का दौरा करना लंबे समय से एक सपना रहा है।

Blessings from Bartholomew

Hi James ,

Sorry for delayed response and thank you for the precise response in Hindi with Google aid . I like meeting people especially people who have grown in wisdom . While the places you plan to visit are far away and meeting may not be feasible in terms of pre-occupations and prior commitment ,but we never know sometimes things just happens and we can meet .

Have a great health and keep sharing your insights regularly. Thirsty world needs it . Thanks a lot for your blessings and all the efforts you take to keep this forum more useful to genuine seekers of spirituality .
Old 01-08-2023, 07:03 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
Hi James ,

Sorry for delayed response and thank you for the precise response in Hindi with Google aid . I like meeting people especially people who have grown in wisdom . While the places you plan to visit are far away and meeting may not be feasible in terms of pre-occupations and prior commitment ,but we never know sometimes things just happens and we can meet .

Have a great health and keep sharing your insights regularly. Thirsty world needs it . Thanks a lot for your blessings and all the efforts you take to keep this forum more useful to genuine seekers of spirituality .

And may I say that those blessings which are mine to give I send to you and your family. Prosperity and happiness...

Old 02-08-2023, 08:11 PM
Administrator
Lovely to read your posts again

Namaste