Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 18-12-2023, 06:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Things cant get any worse!

So I contacted this Indian astrologer in New York to get read. I gave him a pic and birthdate and name. I told him I was having problems and he shows me his altar of Kali Ma and other stuff he had and I didn’t think anything of it. He was talking about that was his mother and then he was taking to me about prices for his services. I rid him I don’t have the money right now to pay for any services. He said im gonna out you up for some prayers. I believe he sacrificed me to hee because this morning I heard black inside and out, slave, bound to earth forever with no abundance, and then I head the name Kali Ma. I was taking with another Indian astrologer and he said I should’ve stuck with him and not give my info out to everybody. He said that they use Kali Ma to sacrifice people to. He said if I start off at $100 he can fix everything and remove the black magic thats on me also.
Old 18-12-2023, 11:58 PM
Master

you might not want to keep helping people who only want to harm you? Sometimes staying off by yourself has its merits.

I should listen to the advice I just gave you by the way I may be way out on a limb sigh...

anyway I think you said in another post they told you you can't step out of your house for the rest of your life. Maybe if you try it and can actually do that much, you can prove them wrong, and that will give you some ideas about how much of this is 'real' and how much it is your desire to let your mind run away with what other people want to blind you into believing.
Old 19-12-2023, 12:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Ok I’ll try that, thanks.
Old 19-12-2023, 04:57 AM
Master
@ OP ~ Unfortunately we cannot pretend black magic does not exist. I’d suggest these methods:
  1. Visualise a violet flame engulfing your form, no evil can penetrate it.
  2. Ask ascended masters to assist ~ can be anyone you resonate with, Kali Ma included!
  3. Send the black magician God’s unconditional love and light (he is himself afraid to enter the light actually)
  4. Lastly, if nothing works, consult an evolved medium to help exorcise the entity attachment. (there are several on this forum, if you like I can introduce you to someone but in any case, first become positive yourself)
Old 19-12-2023, 04:25 PM
Master
https://isha.sadhguru.org/us/en/wisd...is-black-magic

If you believe " things can't get any worse " isn't it just as easy to believe 'things can get better'
Old 21-12-2023, 06:20 AM
Master

sacrifice and services fee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashon20
He said that they use Kali Ma to sacrifice people to. ....
He said if I start off at $100 he can fix everything and remove the black magic thats on me also.

While spirituality / science/ reality is extreme common sense , we find many a times such common sense is very rare and uncommon . So there can be genuine people who help others orienting in spirituality in right way for a fee. While guiding someone for fees is plain business and not bad , we should not expect miracles from it and we may not attribute anything divine to it . If the fees are genuine and spiritual orientation is in right direction/proportion , I certainly dont mind and there is no reason for society also to feel bad/alarmed about it .

But we need to be very clear spiritualists simply can not do magics . They are simply ordinary people with better spiritual orientation . Now deity asking for a sacrifice has a special meaning . It means 'sacrifice from self ' in the form of hard work , improving our die hard opinions ,improving our tolerance levels ,sharing some money /knowledge/power with others etc . "Fees to spiritualists" as only sacrifice or sacrificing some other's lives is NOT at all intended .If the Indian astrologer / spiritualist hides any material information or misleads anything in his advise , it can clearly be a case of fraud and one must stay away from it . Instead one should take the advantage of free forums like this one .
Old 29-12-2023, 11:38 AM
Master

The said astrologer is a spiritual fraud and illiterate.

Indulging in black magic for harming others is considered to bring a lot of negative karma and consequent bondage.

There are good astrologers though too, who can be a source of guidance and information. And I have met some of them. They seem to be highly intuitive and could ferret out facts easily.

Gabriele Blackburn in her autobiographical book, 'The light of Krishnamurti' had written about consulting a gypsy astrologer who had advised her family to leave Holland. Their timely exit prevented them from being arrested by the Nazis ( due to their jewish heritage).

The gypsy astrologer even advised them to cancel a ship travel ticket they had taken for an another one. This cancellation proved to be correct as the said ship was torpedoed by a nazi submarine later on.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 29-12-2023, 08:40 PM
Administrator
Anybody who says anything about Black magic should be Avoided
There Intensions are not pure.
Never give your Birthdate or anything personal to anyone a Astrologa
deals with date of birth where the moon is Aligned when you were born.
Black magic should not be used and if the ask for money before you get proof that you can see what he does
Tells me this person is a fraud and should be Avoided

Namaste