Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-04-2024, 05:46 AM
Master

Egyptian game, Horus and Tomorrow

This is a longer experience and I am writing it here. I was aware and awake and I knew why I was there, participating in that game.

I had a bunch of OBEs and they all started with my experiencing a massive pain in my head, in the frontal lobe, in the right side, it felt like my head was going to explode. After these OBEs I went back to sleep and I found myself thrown into a new adventure.

I was with my brother traveling the world and playing an Egyptian game with cards, each card had a certain Egyptian meaning. We reached the finals and met the master who was the best. What was interesting is that the ancient Egypt was mixing with our present world, we were one step here, one step there.

We went to the master to play the final games, and there was one more person who reached the finals. I was the first one to play with that person against the master but when it was time to play extreme anxiety took over me, I was sweating and completely froze having no idea what to do. The master did not even make a move and I completely lost it. It was too late I knew I was done.

Suddenly I noticed a huge missing portion of my brain, in the frontal lobe, on the right side, it was a hole on my skull, hence the experience of OBE where I felt that massive pain there. I kept touching it with my hand.

When from the crowd, from the world of ancient Egypt came a boy and he forced his way towards me and fought, literally fought with me to take one of my cards and make the first move and he made it - the card was Horus - the God of Sky.

I was going nuts for he did that and then the master made one move and he defeated me but was unable to fully defeat me for I was saved by Horus. In the moment I was attacked, Horus activated, golden light came out of the card, it became alive for a moment and it saved my life. That's is when I woke up and fell asleep again.

Back in my experience, then my brother tried his luck against the master and he lost. Something was different this time, I felt ad incredible calmness, like never in my life, and the master saw this for we played again and I won - and I woke and I felt great power surging through my body.

When I woke up I wondered who was the boy who helped me - it was Tomorrow. The day of Tomorrow - for while I was asking this my own voice in my mind spoke and said: Tomorrow came and helped you.

Absolutely incredible!!!!

This is how the Horus card looked like but the wings were pointing to the left.

Old 11-04-2024, 09:28 AM
Master

It was interesting to read. Thank you for sharing it. It was worrying that you said you noticed a huge missing portion of your brain. In the astral I have never felt pain. I have felt fear when I was high up flying over the ocean but I lost control and I crashed into the water. When that happened I woke up.
Old 15-04-2024, 05:30 PM
Master

@astralsuzy Thank you! This was one of those experiences that really stay with me. Yes, something is happening, not sure what.

Ha ha ha, I did the same, crashed in the water, I was over a planet that was completely covered in water and lost control and crashed big time, same here!