Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-04-2013, 11:39 PM
Master
Jim since I don't know your situation I'm just going to use examples. Perhaps our lesson is to set firm boundaries. Telling them its over which im sure uve done. But maybe not answer her calls n opening the door. I'm sure u don't since UR describing it as stalking. But at this point to tell her not call or contact in any form n that if it continues u will have to report it to the authorities.
Old 22-04-2013, 11:45 PM
Master
U know as soul family we all have played the ftf role in On a Lifetime. Lol
Old 22-04-2013, 11:48 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightworker42
Yeah, they are also manipulators and users. However, some of them can be nice and that is why it is hard to see their true behavior. This has been my experience.

Yeah but them being nice is just a front isn't it?
Old 22-04-2013, 11:50 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulsv
Jim since I don't know your situation I'm just going to use examples. Perhaps our lesson is to set firm boundaries. Telling them its over which im sure uve done. But maybe not answer her calls n opening the door. I'm sure u don't since UR describing it as stalking. But at this point to tell her not call or contact in any form n that if it continues u will have to report it to the authorities.

Its my tf that has the issue with a false twin but its affecting me too obviously Impulsv. Fear is a powerful weapon.
Old 22-04-2013, 11:52 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulsv
U know as soul family we all have played the ftf role in On a Lifetime. Lol

I know what you mean. I knew a soulmate years ago. I guess from her perspective I would be a ftf.
Old 22-04-2013, 11:56 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim78
Yeah but them being nice is just a front isn't it?

Yes, I guess it is huh? It is not too nice to lie and cheat.
Old 23-04-2013, 12:04 AM
Knower

Quote:
Yes, I guess it is huh? It is not too nice to lie and cheat.

No its contemptible. Once one experiences true love the lies of ftfs tend to become impossible to ignore don't they?
Old 23-04-2013, 12:39 AM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim78
No its contemptible. Once one experiences true love the lies of ftfs tend to become impossible to ignore don't they?

Yeah. I suppose that is true.
Old 23-04-2013, 02:31 AM
Iseke

Quote:
Has anyone ever heard of the "false twin"?

It is where your current mate will mold themselves into what is required to hold onto you. However, if you were to leave them they would probably be doing something entirely different according to whoever they are in physical relationship with. They also end up parroting the real Twin (if they know them or about them) to try to hold onto the relationship. I read about this once and I believe my husband is trying to be a "false twin" right now as the divorce approaches. He is trying way to hard to hold onto the physical relationship that is not soul based.

My research shows that a false twin flame will be threatened by your real twin flame. A real twin flame is said to be a "creative match" to the other twin. The false twin is said to lack the depth of a real twin flame.

Have any of you had any experience with a false twin?

I have heard of the concept of false twins, but always in the context of a person YOU thought was a twin but turned out to be an intense soul connection, soul mate, karmic partner, or whatever. Either for the purpose of preparing you for the real deal, or because the intensity of the connection confused you into thinking this was a real twin.

In the sense that you are describing it, I would call that "drama," not a false twin. What I mean by that is, the concept you are describing sounds like the kind of general relationship drama that occurs when people are hurting or manipulating each other and someone decided to throw in a label and make it up to be a Great Spiritual Battle, and create yet another Spiritual Enemy to the Coming Together of the Twins scenario. As if the twin flame theory needed more stress and confusion added to it.

I'm not trying to invalidate your experience or your feelings. Just saying that, with all the data you've shared, it doesn't need a label. What it is is drama. Your husband is hurt, he presumably wants to hold on to you, he doesn't like your twin or feels jealous or any number of things. He's not "being" any kind of spiritual concept or engaging in some kind of spiritual warfare against you and your twin by trying to take on the mask of your twin (I've heard that thrown out in theories like this). He's just acting on his feelings.

I don't believe there's a such thing, on a spiritual level, as a "false twin." I believe this is something we use to refer to someone we thought was our twin but wasn't in actuality. To that end, someone can't act like your false twin because you already know he isn't your twin. If he is engaging in jealous behavior or trying to warm up to you preceding your impending divorce, call it what it is: human relationship drama.

In any case, your mind is made, and I know you're strong enough to do what is right in your heart. Don't let your husband shake you while all this is going on, and keep peace in your life as best as you can. :)
Old 23-04-2013, 04:49 AM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iseke

Your husband is hurt, he presumably wants to hold on to you, he doesn't like your twin or feels jealous or any number of things. He's not "being" any kind of spiritual concept or engaging in some kind of spiritual warfare against you and your twin by trying to take on the mask of your twin

What I have observed is that he is trying to maintain an energy level that he really doesn't have as if to create the energy twin and I share. He has done this 3 times now in "crisis mode" but it doesn't last because he has never had his own energy and has always sucked mine from me. lol He is not an Indigo Soul (honest and transparent) and I can see the spiritual ego battle he is having to hold onto this relationship which I have said is over time and time again. Instead of just being himself, he is spending way too much energy trying to now be what I need for the 3rd time. He never gave an effort prior to twin. The times when twin would leave and I would reconsider the husband would fall back into his patterns. True transformation is rare. However, once hubby meets his twin maybe he will begin the process. For now, he is wearing himself out trying to maintain all this energy that is not natural for him. Po thing! :-(