Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-04-2013, 11:44 AM
Ascender
Regular soul connection...NOT A TF

I dated this person after my TF. I've never gave her a reason to think we belong together. Perfect example of a karmic relationship.

Her:
We're both broken ppl. Ur supposed to show me that I'm worth more than how other guys have treated me. I met u bc I would never hurt u the way those other girls did. I'm supposed to help save u. You can walk away as many times from me and it'll bother u for the rest of ur life. If we're apart in this lifetime, then history will repeat itself when we're reincarnated. And it'll be much worse bc there is already enough negative **** btwn us. Ur the one with issues in this lifetime and I tried my best to offer love and support to u, but it's ur job to figure it out urself bc u just end up pushing me away so it's not like I can really help u

I've never gave this person an impression that we had a future together. To be honest, I met her online. ON A forum. Be careful people. I only dated her for a couple months a year and a half ago.
Old 22-04-2013, 12:40 PM
Natalia

There is nothing to be careful about. People, all kinds, all types will come into our lives to offer us something. To show us something, to learn something. To gain different perspectives of something and to see and show us reflections of ourselves.
For sure, be careful that no harm is done. That someone does not take it to the degree of inflicting serious harm to your mind and body. This is where healthy boundaries come in.
For this girl Darkest Hour I see a few things she herself can learn from her own words and interaction with you (I am learning from my own words and interactions also with what you refer to as a 'regular soul connection')
If she does or not will be up to her.
For instance she say's "You're supposed to show me that I'm worth more than how the other guy's have treated me" - This not only gives me the impression that she has not forgiven herself and others but still holds onto some wounds. She could also come to see that no one can offer her this but herself. Her own self worth and self value comes from herself. Depending on other people for this will do more harm than good.
Also where she say's "I'm supposed to save you" is her own belief and want being projected onto you.
And here "You're the one with issues" gives me the impression that her own are being ignored and you are placed as the focal point instead.
Again here "It's your job to figure it out yourself" is true, it's also true for her to figure out why she feels the way she does and why she seemed it necessary to lay all of this on you. What is she avoiding in herself?
It is up to her to learn from this. To learn from her words and actions and where they come from. Why she wants to hold onto these beliefs. Why does she believe she is responsible for you as in saving you.

This is where I am at. Addressing myself in the way I have acted or spoken to others. Recognising it all stems back to me. Am I coming from a place of love or fear I ask. Am I being true to who I am and my highest good and being fully present with myself?
Thank you for this post. I find it good to reflect my own actions in the past and where I am headed now. There is no meaning to anything until I give meaning to it. The meaning I give to any kind of connection in my life is to learn more about myself and knowing when I am in alignment or not with my true self. People can really offer you more than you realise by showing you this.
Old 24-04-2013, 07:15 AM
Ascender
The message I was trying to get out there is that although I maybe connected to this human being, I don't have feelings for her in any way, shape or form. And believe me she's quite "breathtaking"(I hate myself sometimes). Consider this. She's been a spiritual petson since I met her. The subject of twin flames has never come up between us although we both acknowledge we are connected somehow for some apparent reason. But since I actually know who my TF is, right off the bat I know I'm dealing with KARMA here. I only dated her for less then a couple months and we broke up/stopped seeing each other more than a year ago. She ended things, but I moved on unscathed. But why is she still obviously hurt about "us" not being together? I'm a software engineer, so I'm always in front of a computer and browse through this forum from time to time. Most of time, when I read a new story here and there I can tell when someone is just really "obssessed". As much as I hate to admit,(I'm sorry ladies but unfortunatly I'm going to say this.) Sometimes that person really "isn't that into you". Me and this person may have a spiritual connection but I know 110% she is not my TF. Karmic relationships are easy to spot for me now that I'm "aware". Weird thing is, I have made more than 6 of these karmic connections almost immediately after me an my TF split. Each one of them have signs/synchs about me and vice versa. Appears to me like I've become a "light source" of some sort since I seem attract women in an instant. And I just consider myself an average hahaha. But does anybody out there kinda get where I'm headed with this!??
Old 24-04-2013, 08:06 AM
Natalia

I hope you both enjoyed each other. Maybe you have learnt something about yourself? I hope she does too
I wonder too about karmic soul mates since you mention you have had more than 6. What are you learning or not learning? Some times this can take some real honesty about ourself.
I do think people of all kinds can teach us as we can teach them. Some times without even knowing it.
This is part of the beauty of relationships and friendships.
Old 24-04-2013, 08:44 AM
Ascender
All these relationships or bonds always end up the same. I date them, they fall for me, i dont feel the same way etc. In the end it all points to my TF. I haven't stopped loving her since day one, but I'm not putting my life on hold regardless if we're spiritually married already anyways. It's my opinion that I split from my TF to deal with all this Karma with these souls. And believe me it's overwhelming meeting so many karmic connections in such a short time frame. I'm definitely an old soul.
Old 24-04-2013, 10:20 AM
Natalia

Love is not selective, only desire is selective. In love there are no strangers - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Enjoy this lifetime and all the souls that you meet
Old 24-04-2013, 04:55 PM
Master
Well if you met tf u must be clearing karma hence these sc. But sometimes karma lessons are different then we expect. In my situation after doing a past life regression I'd learned I had rejected this man badly because I loved him but social status would not allow. I felt me lesson was to have the courage to pursue him in this lifetime but as karma has it he rejected me not as bad as I had done to him. So I believe the cycle was broken by forgiving him and myself.
Of course this I learned after the break up.
But in hearing you I see how u can understand the spiritual connection yet have no romantic feeling. To me I couldn't see that as possible. So yes perhaps they are not 100 percent into you.
But also I've read if you keep missing the lesson they will present themselves over and over. They is a pattern for u six time u start relationship were they end up loving u. N u don't. What is this pattern or lesson to learn from.
Old 24-04-2013, 05:35 PM
Ascender
The difference between me and most people on this forum, is that I no longer think about reuniting with my TF, nor am I praying and hoping to be together someday. Don't get me wrong, she still lingers my daily thoughts but I no longer have the "need" to be with her. I no longer need psyhics, advice from others or spiritualist. In the end all you really end up doing is you lose yourself to be quite honest. If it happens that I do end up with my TF then awesome, if it doesnt it wasnt meant to be. But I'm past that stage of emotional turmoil and constantly looking for answer/signs. It's true what they say.....when you meet your TF, "You just know." This is why I recognize the difference between both connections. About the karma, who knows every ones life path is different. I don't 100% agree with the above statements but if that resonates with you or anyone, then that's the only thing that should matter. That's helped me a lot through this journey.
Old 25-04-2013, 07:54 PM
Violets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia
Love is not selective, only desire is selective. In love there are no strangers - Nisargadatta Maharaj

This quote will soon become my signature.
Old 26-04-2013, 07:52 PM
LadyImpreza1111

She could be a past-life connection. I used to use the term karmic soulmates in the past but really, it just seems unnecessary because when you think about it, we have karma to resolve with countless people in our lives. They are not all necessarily soulmates. She might be reflecting on past-life issues in this life as if she assumes they are going to repeat themselves again. I went through the same thing with someone. I used to think he was a TF (I'm reluctant to use that term at the moment because I think it implies you put someone on such a high pedestal and if things don't work out, it hurts worse.) Past-life memories surfaced like crazy--and he seems to assume we are meant to be as well and it ain't happenin.'

Maybe it would be worth it to say to her, "We might have past-life issues to resolve but I'm pretty sure that is it."