Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-04-2013, 09:05 PM
Loving_Soul

My Ma is a Taurus and my Dad is Picies - they have been married 41 years now since the age of 16 and are as much in love now than ever :):)
Old 23-04-2013, 10:16 PM
Super Moderator
My mom is a cancer and my dad is a Pisces married 36years. My grandparent one set both Taurus married 50 some years before she died(miss her so much) I keep choosing Taurus cats for some reason I am a sag so.,...
Old 25-04-2013, 02:52 AM
Shawnee

Have posted on here before that I was bawling on my knees pleading to God to try & understand this connection (before I was aware of the term TF). A few hrs later I opened a 1000+ page astrology book & it said his (Scorpio) & my (Pisces) actual birthdates (Not just our signs!) are "astrological signs". Tears came & I said "okay, God...you must know something I don't" bc I got the sign I plead for in a huge way. Whatever the connection is, it's life changing...
Old 25-04-2013, 02:54 AM
Shawnee

That should read "astrological soulmates..." Omg, I'm wiped out - sorry
Old 25-04-2013, 03:34 AM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis
I'm Taurus with Leo rising. He's Aquarius, and (I'm almost certain) Scorpio rising. Taurus opposites Scorpio, Leo opposites Aquarius. Our sun signs are not supposed to match at all, but the compatibility charts, like the one on cafeastrology practically say we are made for each other. The one on cafeastrology is really spot on, actually. I've tried matching myself with exes, friends, and lots of random people, just to compare, and no one comes close to matching me like he does, according to these charts. Very amusing! :)

I don't think cafeastrology is very reliable because it asks only the birth dates, not birth time. From there I get my compatibility to be half negative, half positive the positive ones being stronger individually though than negatives. Personally I prefer astroclick partner compatibility chart from astro com.
Old 25-04-2013, 05:05 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiItsJustMeAgain
I don't think cafeastrology is very reliable because it asks only the birth dates, not birth time. From there I get my compatibility to be half negative, half positive the positive ones being stronger individually though than negatives. Personally I prefer astroclick partner compatibility chart from astro com.

You can use birth times on cafeastrology too. I like both sites. They pretty much essentially give me the same outcome. :)

the future's so bright