Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-04-2013, 10:16 PM
Lightworker42

Compatibility -Pisces & Taurus

I am a Taurus and Twin is a Pisces. According to several sites we are very compatible. It is said that Taurus and Pisces have a common goal and that is to have a partner they can both be safe and comfortable with. They are sure to find this in each other. If they come together they will grow into a peaceful harmonious relationship. It will be as near a perfect marriage as can be.

Funny thing is that the soul connection I had years ago was a Pisces as well. We could talk for hours and had a deep connection. We didn't mirror each other though like twin and I.

What is your sign and is it compatible with your Twin?
Old 21-04-2013, 10:32 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightworker42
I am a Taurus and Twin is a Pisces. According to several sites we are very compatible. It is said that Taurus and Pisces have a common goal and that is to have a partner they can both be safe and comfortable with. They are sure to find this in each other. If they come together they will grow into a peaceful harmonious relationship. It will be as near a perfect marriage as can be.

Funny thing is that the soul connection I had years ago was a Pisces as well. We could talk for hours and had a deep connection. We didn't mirror each other though like twin and I.

What is your sign and is it compatible with your Twin?

I'm an Aquarius and my Twin's is a Leo. From what I read, it said that we're opposites.
Old 21-04-2013, 10:36 PM
TForever

Ow good question thank you it is said that we're born on cusp he capricorn-aquarius & I pisces-aries, but he's cappy and I'm ariana )))
Old 21-04-2013, 11:02 PM
Suchapisces

I agree. Great question.

Mine is Pisces like me. That's the reason our interactions are problematic, I believe. Things get too splashy for both of us.
Old 22-04-2013, 06:47 AM
Ascender
I'm Taurus with Leo rising. He's Aquarius, and (I'm almost certain) Scorpio rising. Taurus opposites Scorpio, Leo opposites Aquarius. Our sun signs are not supposed to match at all, but the compatibility charts, like the one on cafeastrology practically say we are made for each other. The one on cafeastrology is really spot on, actually. I've tried matching myself with exes, friends, and lots of random people, just to compare, and no one comes close to matching me like he does, according to these charts. Very amusing! :)

the future's so bright

Old 22-04-2013, 08:07 AM
Experiencer
As a Taurus myself, I can say that I have an affinity for Pisces. Always have, even before I knew what astrology really was (only got into it 2 years ago), I still knew/know their energy. I also seem to attract them. My SC/divine complement came in the form of a Virgo Sun/Pisces Moon (Virgos are said to be the best match for Taurus, and I do have an affinity for them too, but compatibility depends on a lot more than that)). I have a Virgo Moon with planets (and a bunch of asteroids) in the 12th house, and the Sun is one of them. If you don't know, the 12th house is the house of Neptune/Piscean influence...Both of us also have strong Scorpionic influence (pluto aspects/planets in Scorpio), and again, drawn to them (Scorpios/Plutonians)... Our synastry is ridiculous (the number of connections, and types of aspects)...Even between our Draconic charts and natals; My Draconic chart gives me a Pisces Sun with a Cancer moon (and an Aqua Merc, Virgo Mars, and Pisces Venus...). Did Pullen recently too; same leading planet(s), similar leading signs, and balancing elements. Personas are also interesting; my lunar chart shows a Virgo Sun/Pisces Moon, just to start..It is interesting, to say the least...

Other interesting aspects to note: my Uranus aspects and 11th house placements, which = Aquarian traits. They also seem to manifest quite often...Mother is one, Stepfather was one, many family members and acquaintances...they just seem to keep showing up. One astro website said an Aqua would be my best match, my SC/DC's Draconic chart reveals an Aquarian Sun (and Mercury), and one of the strongest signs in my Pullen is Aquarius (tied with Pisces, and behind Scorpio and Virgo).

Last edited by MorpHnStorM : 22-04-2013 at 09:30 AM.
Old 22-04-2013, 08:43 AM
Spring1988

I am Gemini Sun, Libra Moon, Gemini Mercury, Cancer Venus, Virgo Mars and Rising. She is Scorpio Sun, Libra Moon, Sag Mercury Rx, Sag Venus (conjunct Neptune), Leo Mars, and I'm almost positive she's a Cancer Rising.

Our suns are quincunx but our Moons are conjunct and the rest of our synastry is pretty intense. Our composite is great too.
Old 22-04-2013, 09:22 AM
Natalia

Lightworker42 I think that Earth + Water elements are a good compatibility. Earth provides Water with security and stability and Water can provide security and nourishment for Earth. I find that Earth is very grounding for Pisces. When these two elements (Like all) can find a good balance there can be a beautiful harmony between them.
Old 22-04-2013, 10:51 AM
Knower

I'm a Taurus and my Connection is a Pisces as well.
Old 22-04-2013, 02:31 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia
Lightworker42 I think that Earth + Water elements are a good compatibility. Earth provides Water with security and stability and Water can provide security and nourishment for Earth. I find that Earth is very grounding for Pisces. When these two elements (Like all) can find a good balance there can be a beautiful harmony between them.

Ahh, maybe that is why I am the stayer and he is the runner. I guess I provide the stability he needs. You reckon?

My first husband told me that his lover met some of his needs and I met some. He said I would always tell the truth and I provided stability. She validated him as a person. I guess I sucked at that back then. I think I have gotten better now at validation. :-) Thanks for your input.