Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-09-2011, 12:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Oh, nothing wrong with s phyical relationship. Just wonder if people think its a must. Lots of talk of romance etc.

Remember that TF incarnate will be 'different'. He he/she will have the input of being human as opposed to just spirit.

For me, soulmate is a form of lover of the soul, not body. TF is me.
Old 20-09-2011, 02:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna
I agree it's a bond of the soul but where the two twins do incarnate at the same time there is bound to be a joining of the bodies too. I'm not quite sure what you see as being wrong with that. It's natural where there is love at the heart of it, not cheap.

LOL
Anna
x

I would say that there is a strong mutual desire to join the bodies. However the spiritual plan may not be the same as our human preferences.

I sense that most of these discussions are from members who find them self in this circumstance and are confused by it. We seem to forget that we are spiritual being first and foremost. It is when we expand out thinking to include our divine aspirations that we start to understand what is going on in our life.

Some of us will persist in their resentment for the rest of their live. Some will shift their perceptions and find joy in serving their divine desires.

It is a choice.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-09-2011, 04:08 PM
Anna

Angel1

I take it that both you John and you Athymari are talking about situations where twins may be incarnate at the same time but unable to be in a relationship together, in which case I would agree that they have to look at the bigger spiritual picture. The point I was trying to make, very inarticulately was that where the twins are incarnate together AND able to be in a relationship together then I don't see why it cannot be a romantic, physical and spiritual relationship all at the same time.

LOL
Anna
x
Old 20-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna
I take it that both you John and you Athymari are talking about situations where twins may be incarnate at the same time but unable to be in a relationship together, in which case I would agree that they have to look at the bigger spiritual picture. The point I was trying to make, very inarticulately was that where the twins are incarnate together AND able to be in a relationship together then I don't see why it cannot be a romantic, physical and spiritual relationship all at the same time.

LOL
Anna
x

Yes however this is more a matter of "when" than anything else.

As I understand these things, humanity is in a stage of shifting its consciousness. This is an event that requires evolving points of view and ways of being on a wide range of subjects. There is no energetic circumstance more influential in a person's life than their relationship with the self and their closest chosen partner.

The spiritual picture is considerably bigger than the human mind can comprehend. That is unless your "ego mind" tells you differently.

I like to encourage the idea that our spiritual essence is not stupid. That God is not stupid either. That there is purpose for all things that our human mind can not understand.

I like to celebrate that I am involved in a humanitarian effort, even when I do not know what is going on in one or more aspects of my life.

I also like to encourage this way of thinking as a valuable perspective.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-09-2011, 05:13 PM
79810PM

YES. I agree. & that there is a larger purpose & to not be angry (though some days/minutes it's not easy. some things in life just ARE! which is good to remember).

&

is that why I get up each day & now & feel almost like I am invested in this rocketship existance of waiting on HIS RETURN, to propell me out of this current dimension? I am a Christian as I share on here & aware there are many various beliefs. But I will say without a doubt I feel more than ever there is a quantum leap about to take place.

Too, I am fully aware of the larger picture of these tf's .. & do agree it is far bigger of a picture than one can at times live 3D with (when the anger or frustrations of life come into play).

As long as I have some chocolate, a glass of wine, & my bible handy, I'm OK.
(oh & my stationary bike! can't forget that, I have said I would like to have it with me, my heart will be happy when I ride. maybe I can create some sparks from the motion of the wheels going that will cause a dimensional shift. lol)
oh criemany sakes, just tired of waiting.
If I had not gone through this experience I wouldn't be caught up, in the moment I guess. God Is Good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Yes however this is more a matter of "when" than anything else.

As I understand these things, humanity is in a stage of shifting its consciousness. This is an event that requires evolving points of view and ways of being on a wide range of subjects. There is no energetic circumstance more influential in a person's life than their relationship with the self and their closest chosen partner.

The spiritual picture is considerably bigger than the human mind can comprehend. That is unless your "ego mind" tells you differently.

I like to encourage the idea that our spiritual essence is not stupid. That God is not stupid either. That there is purpose for all things that our human mind can not understand.

I like to celebrate that I am involved in a humanitarian effort, even when I do not know what is going on in one or more aspects of my life.

I also like to encourage this way of thinking as a valuable perspective.

John
Old 15-11-2011, 12:05 AM
WhiteHorse55

Hi -

Someone here said - it defies logic, you have to forsake your ego etc to see the light.

Well as per me - the logic and the ego, judgement layers stay where they are (remember they do not have a life of their own - your earthly beliefs give them life)...you just go right past them, outside the murky waters into clear oceans of light.

Its hard to believe it by others saying this - u need to experience it to understand the magic of it all.

WH55
Old 15-11-2011, 07:59 PM
Viola

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehermit
Remeber reading a lot about soul groups in my religons course. HIndu's go into the most detail but are not the only ones. Christianity describes a mergence of souls, the seperation of one soul, and the third energy that comes from it. Plenty of books ot there, you'll have a deeper and more profound knowledge if you begin researching yourself. It's all very interesting, honest!

However, I asked myself first and knew that something about this conenciton was not normal. I can connect to those I know (and even those I dont know) pretty easily. But this was so different and earth-shatterng that i had to examine it further (not like I couldnt ignore it anyway lol).

I remember reading a snippet of something in a book about Twin Souls about five years ago. I remember feeling suddenly very wary and refusing to read one thing further, (VERY unlike me to not devour every single esoteric subject I can get my hands on.) I remember thinking something like "Don't want a thing to do with it. It would ruin my life."

I met him recently and the events surrounding were like you said, so weird and earth shattering that it couldn't be ignored. if I had't found something online I probably would have had myself committed. Still very difficult, but worth it. Wouldn't have changed it for anything.
Old 15-11-2011, 08:56 PM
Lionsheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda
Greetings to everyone here, I’ve been reading with interest all the recent posts and have just joined the forum so apologies if what I’m about to say has already been covered.

Like most of you here, I’ve encountered someone with whom I’ve experienced an incredibly intense connection that defies logic or anything I’ve experienced with anyone else before. And, like most of you here I’ve tried to find out what this connection is and have learnt about the twin soul concept. There’s a lot of stuff on the internet about this, some of it seems completely with the faeries and fanciful and some of it makes some intelligible sense. But most of it seems to state basically the same doctrine, the key points being that twin souls were once the same cell that split in two eons ago, that it is a spiritual relationship, that everyone has one and only one twin soul, that separation is necessary for individual growth before reunion can take place, and that the relationship is eternal through time. My question is this: Where does this theorem come from, who created it in the first place, and why should we believe it? Anyone?

Hello there Andromeda.

this state of being first of all is a natural occurence of divine energy, depending on how you want to look at this, God created this. The twin flame is not of human origin or conception, it is a produt of enlightenment by way of the heart chakra and is therefore divine love energy. this is the diference between enlightenment by the crown and the heart. Buddha was enlightened by the crrown chakra and didn't require a spiritual partner or twin flame, but Jesus the Christed One, was enlightneed by the heart chakra and in his age, twin flames were present.

There were different eastern cultures that became enlightened by the heart chakra and this is what took place then like Tibet. a Spiritual partner would appear to them when the timing was right. It has been recognized that enlightened thru the crown chakra is that of pure wisdom. One can become enlightened by any of the chakras in their bodies and it will encompass a different concious wisdome but enlightenment by the heart chakra encompasses all the conciousnesses of wisdom and is therefore the superior way to become enlightened.

the age of Aquarius is know to be the age that divine love is to be brought back into the world an to the human race as we once had and the twin flame is the way it is being done. the coming age shows the advent of the Twin flame in numbers like there has never been in any other age before this, and that is becuae we are to help raise the human race to the next level of evolution, the next step is into our spiritual haritage, a return to our original state of being.

If you have encountered a twin flame, but not gone thru the dark night of the soul yet then it will come becauase enlightenment thru the heart chakra requires healing the heart chakra and this means ridding yuorself of all the hurt and anger and resentmentn that you have harbored over the years of this life and no matter whether you have belief in past lives or not ther are going to be times thta something comes to the surface to be healed and ther is n o logical way that it comes from your present life.

A Twin flame appears in your life when you are on your last life in the physical form. when you passs from this life, then you wil be given the choice if you want to come back again in physical form and you will be teaching or healing or both.

yes the twins came from a main soul source, the God source or the universal soul that began to divide aeons ago and coninuted to divide until the masculine feminine component divided down into what now manifests into human souls. Yes there is only one that resonates with youan that is your other half soul that must come to union with to learn about oneness befroe moving onto the greater soul which goes onto merge with the oversoul until the oneness with the main universal soul is accomplished and all things have resolved back to their roots, the beginning. It is all a circle and the advent of the twins in this age is the first step back to that oneness that was once before. I large comsmic cycle.
Old 15-11-2011, 10:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79810PM
One theory is, Adam & Eve (book of genesis in the bible).

ive been getting a lot of visions etc around adam and eve obv not saying i am adam/eve but maybe a link of somekind to this one, gosh i wasnt even religious till this started.
Old 15-11-2011, 10:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsheart
Hello there Andromeda.

this state of being first of all is a natural occurence of divine energy, depending on how you want to look at this, God created this. The twin flame is not of human origin or conception, it is a produt of enlightenment by way of the heart chakra and is therefore divine love energy. this is the diference between enlightenment by the crown and the heart. Buddha was enlightened by the crrown chakra and didn't require a spiritual partner or twin flame, but Jesus the Christed One, was enlightneed by the heart chakra and in his age, twin flames were present.

There were different eastern cultures that became enlightened by the heart chakra and this is what took place then like Tibet. a Spiritual partner would appear to them when the timing was right. It has been recognized that enlightened thru the crown chakra is that of pure wisdom. One can become enlightened by any of the chakras in their bodies and it will encompass a different concious wisdome but enlightenment by the heart chakra encompasses all the conciousnesses of wisdom and is therefore the superior way to become enlightened.

the age of Aquarius is know to be the age that divine love is to be brought back into the world an to the human race as we once had and the twin flame is the way it is being done. the coming age shows the advent of the Twin flame in numbers like there has never been in any other age before this, and that is becuae we are to help raise the human race to the next level of evolution, the next step is into our spiritual haritage, a return to our original state of being.

If you have encountered a twin flame, but not gone thru the dark night of the soul yet then it will come becauase enlightenment thru the heart chakra requires healing the heart chakra and this means ridding yuorself of all the hurt and anger and resentmentn that you have harbored over the years of this life and no matter whether you have belief in past lives or not ther are going to be times thta something comes to the surface to be healed and ther is n o logical way that it comes from your present life.

A Twin flame appears in your life when you are on your last life in the physical form. when you passs from this life, then you wil be given the choice if you want to come back again in physical form and you will be teaching or healing or both.

yes the twins came from a main soul source, the God source or the universal soul that began to divide aeons ago and coninuted to divide until the masculine feminine component divided down into what now manifests into human souls. Yes there is only one that resonates with youan that is your other half soul that must come to union with to learn about oneness befroe moving onto the greater soul which goes onto merge with the oversoul until the oneness with the main universal soul is accomplished and all things have resolved back to their roots, the beginning. It is all a circle and the advent of the twins in this age is the first step back to that oneness that was once before. I large comsmic cycle.

i heard if you have a ts at the same time in this life we already made the choice to come back s a graduate to teach/help do you not think thats possible?