Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 01-11-2020, 07:36 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
The difference with life and a game though is in life can not reload and start a “level”/portion of life over again. Each life may present a familiar playing field, but the landscape changes a bit and the character one may come back as is not the same. Yes, the Soul/Spirit may be the same, but incarnates to experience a new life in the physical.

Actually, one of the leading physics theories in the scientific community is that the many worlds interpretation that states every possibility that can help will happen otherwise known as parallel realities. Your life is in essence a game and you are merely determining a outcome based around your choices.

This animation cartoon Rick and Morty goes over this concept: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szzVlQ653as

You'll notice that when the child Morty plays, out of all of the possibilities that had been pre-programmed within the game, he is merely experiencing one of them. He choose the path of a failed athlete star. However, when Rick, the old man who plays after Morty, starts playing, he takes his ego/avatar off of the grid and experiences a completely different life. Either one could play the game again and experience what the other experienced. That being said, much like how the game Mario brothers works, if you die, you restart the level over, but you can very well live as the same person in the same environment.

One final concept that exists within this game is a physics concept called time dilation. This is a real natural phenomenon that exists and is already proven in science. Time can become compressed, due to extreme forces of gravity, as you reach a singularity, so in essence, you can theoretically compression 1 million years into a single second and so on.

Quote:
So, do you relate it as a single player or multi-player? Meaning is the Soul in it for its own progression or for eventually elevating the whole?

Wouldn't this mean that you are picking what this truth is and your reality is becoming effected based around your choice? Your consciousness, not your ego, has determined the answer before you even started.

Also keep in mind that a Soul is merely a spiritual version of a ego. It is spiritual memory in essence. It is your life experience without a vessel; It makes up a part of your consciousness, which using the video above, would represent Rick or Morty who is playing Roy. Imagine if they had played the game over and over, well each time that they played Roy would create a soul.

If you want to know why you have to move past your ego in order to get in contact with your consciousness, it is because many consciousnesses can play Roy, as Roy is nothing more than a limit within a defined personality. A pre-defined character. If I were to tell you that I wanted you to meet a friend and you ask me what are they like, well it is my explaining to you the character that you are about to meet. That is in essence a ego. At a higher perspective, such as the movie The butterfly effect staring ashton kutcher teaches us, there are many different alternative versions of you that were possible.

Quote:

What is this “true self” another reference to Spirit?

True self is a social concept that exists within select spiritual communities that represents in essence your ultimate consciousness beyond time. Imagine that you are playing a game that has trillions of characters that you can play. A past, present, and future following a linear structure. There are alien versions of you that can control time that your ego would consider as a god. There are animalistic versions of you that your ego would consider as being beneath it. You are literally every single character within the game itself. There might also be parallel realities that goes beyond our mathematical concepts of physics that are all still you. You are in essence a entire universe/reality itself - not just a ego - that is one cosmic/absolute entity. This is known as True Self. It is the game of Roy itself being you - as if you were playing a strategic game, like a game that you play as a city, except you would be in control of a entire reality/universe. For the video example above, the game, not just Roy is you, and you are playing the game itself, this is otherwise known as your true self.
Old 01-11-2020, 10:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
[/color]PS my atheists friends are more generous and ethical than my Christian friends. Just an obvious observation
over a couple decades.
But since they don't believe in any afterlife or spirits - I couldn't consider them spiritual.
Nicer, more ethical, higher moral standards, sure.

Miss Hepburn,

Do not give up on your atheist friends too soon. This site gives an excerpt from a Christian mystic......and you should take a look at it to give another perspective on atheists

https://fleurmach.com/2016/05/24/sim...-purification/
Old 03-11-2020, 02:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Actually, one of the leading physics theories in the scientific community is that the many worlds interpretation that states every possibility that can help will happen otherwise known as parallel realities. Your life is in essence a game and you are merely determining a outcome based around your choices.

This animation cartoon Rick and Morty goes over this concept: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szzVlQ653as

You'll notice that when the child Morty plays, out of all of the possibilities that had been pre-programmed within the game, he is merely experiencing one of them. He choose the path of a failed athlete star. However, when Rick, the old man who plays after Morty, starts playing, he takes his ego/avatar off of the grid and experiences a completely different life. Either one could play the game again and experience what the other experienced. That being said, much like how the game Mario brothers works, if you die, you restart the level over, but you can very well live as the same person in the same environment.

One final concept that exists within this game is a physics concept called time dilation. This is a real natural phenomenon that exists and is already proven in science. Time can become compressed, due to extreme forces of gravity, as you reach a singularity, so in essence, you can theoretically compression 1 million years into a single second and so on.

Wouldn't this mean that you are picking what this truth is and your reality is becoming effected based around your choice? Your consciousness, not your ego, has determined the answer before you even started.

Also keep in mind that a Soul is merely a spiritual version of a ego. It is spiritual memory in essence. It is your life experience without a vessel; It makes up a part of your consciousness, which using the video above, would represent Rick or Morty who is playing Roy. Imagine if they had played the game over and over, well each time that they played Roy would create a soul.

If you want to know why you have to move past your ego in order to get in contact with your consciousness, it is because many consciousnesses can play Roy, as Roy is nothing more than a limit within a defined personality. A pre-defined character. If I were to tell you that I wanted you to meet a friend and you ask me what are they like, well it is my explaining to you the character that you are about to meet. That is in essence a ego. At a higher perspective, such as the movie The butterfly effect staring ashton kutcher teaches us, there are many different alternative versions of you that were possible.

True self is a social concept that exists within select spiritual communities that represents in essence your ultimate consciousness beyond time. Imagine that you are playing a game that has trillions of characters that you can play. A past, present, and future following a linear structure. There are alien versions of you that can control time that your ego would consider as a god. There are animalistic versions of you that your ego would consider as being beneath it. You are literally every single character within the game itself. There might also be parallel realities that goes beyond our mathematical concepts of physics that are all still you. You are in essence a entire universe/reality itself - not just a ego - that is one cosmic/absolute entity. This is known as True Self. It is the game of Roy itself being you - as if you were playing a strategic game, like a game that you play as a city, except you would be in control of a entire reality/universe. For the video example above, the game, not just Roy is you, and you are playing the game itself, this is otherwise known as your true self.

A question that arises just for discussion sake is; Who or what is playing the game?

Given that with in this physical realm or with in what is manifested with in the Universe many possibilities are there.

I being one of many players am conscious of what comes into my playing field. So, focused upon that.

Ego to me is self identity. With this comes some preprogrammed attributes that have created this self. Genetics, ancestry traits, family dynamics, and the culture in which I grew up in. These were not choices that I made, but resulted from the combinations of choices made by parents and what has been passed down and where my parents decided to live. This is looking at some of the physical aspect that influenced me. Social experiences play into this as well. Influencing the ego view.

Now some may say that all these choices were already made and/or set up by the Soul before I was formed and entered this playing field. In some way implies a desire and purpose. Which are attributes of an ego present in the sense of an identity or desire to create an identity. just a thought here.

Perhaps Soul in its essence has no identity/ego per se, but creates one with other souls in order to expand consciousness of who it is through experiencing being physical formation.

Yes life is formed by choices. Some have some freedom to make, other created by circumstances or occurrences I had and have no choice. But, can decide how to adapt and adjust to these changes and happenings. Which can be done by either following known set patterns with in myself (Morty) or by creating new ways to play the game. With effort, understanding better the game can even reprogram myself and create a different character/self and become aware being of the game itself (Rick)

This takes understanding, being conscious of the set patterns. Deciding to either continue to follow them or change them. Yes, becoming not only aware of these patterns and possibilities, but how they can be changed and manifested into ones life, the game itself.

So, have the Soul playing the game here or wherever soul may be, then you have Spirit being the Energy and the driving force?

Can have preconceived notions and feel do have certain biases, but by becoming more aware of these helps me to become more open to the possibilities.

I feel it all creates the game and there are more “easter eggs” to discover and things to learn which keeps the game interesting.

I see it more that the mind, body, and spirit are playing together. Many other factors also going on that also influence and entangled with in the game itself. The game of life and creation.

Thank you for sharing.
Old 08-11-2020, 01:39 PM
Master
Hello,

Remembering or not all the lifetimes lived and/or all the experiences lived just in this lifetime does not guarantee that I will feel a connection with the divine or even think about it in that way. Although, in my own way I do.

Yet, for me, do feel and notice connections to others and with in nature.

Which indicates that whatever and however that energy or flow is defined or not it continues to do and create as it it always has and will as long as life taking form continue to manifest.

So, in its essence and manifestations seems to reflect that it does not forget.

I use “it” because exactly what “it” is seems an unknown in the sense of being able to pin point just what “it” is.

Call it soul, spirit, God, creator, and the many other names given. In what comes into the consciousness of the whole, in some way, it all seems to blend. If not, then how does life continue?

As a thinking individualized being. Am able to create thoughts, ideas, and form perspectives of life, the universe, and everything else. I can choose to believe or not. I can choose how to adapt and adjust. Given learned traits passed down to hopefully survive and the choice to use opportunities to learn skills.

At the same time influenced by what I have been created to be, Human, and the limitations here which may come with being such.

Which brings the thought that it is I that may not recall or find it unnecessary to do so because have this life to live.

Yet, that energy, spirit, soul, or however felt still flows through all and gives life.
Whether it remembers or not and in what ways may not matter to it. It continues. What has been placed in motion continues to be in motion.

If looking at what is remembered being more then memories stored in the mind. Also, what is stored with in ones very makeup and possibly with in what is manifested with in the universe and multiverse. What lies with in the very essence and makeup of creation itself.

Just my current thoughts.