Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-04-2013, 11:22 AM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elessar
My latest round (as disclosed elsewhere) is 4 straight sightings of merlin falcons over 4 straight days. While I volunteer to lead groups into the wilds to see these things. After a close encounter with a merlin 2 1/2 years ago got me back on my path. And after I rediscovered this song by her favorite artist (Elton John) 4 months ago: Where to Now, St. Peter?, which contains the line, "Merlin Sleep"...

Just a small sampling.

Falcons are my totem animal. Whenever I ask for a sign or help one usually appears either nested in a tree, circling overhead or swooping down so I know what you mean.
Old 22-04-2013, 02:29 PM
TForever

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
Yes i know exactly how you feel..losing our minds over signs!

I have always seen his name, on car numberplates, on tv adverts, etc..it has been 3 years and they don't stop. Other signs, 11:11 and other number sequences..dreams etc..

I am not even looking or reading anything when i see his name, i just happen to look at it in that split second and there it is..

I wish that i had written down all the signs/syncs from day one..it must be nice to look back on it, especially when we think we are mad lol..i think i would have finished a notepad by now

Yeah hehe it would be nice :)) unfortunately we can't go back in the time :/ Buttt we can start today, it's never too late )))
Old 22-04-2013, 03:38 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Yes i know exactly how you feel..losing our minds over signs!

I have always seen his name, on car numberplates, on tv adverts, etc..it has been 3 years and they don't stop. Other signs, 11:11 and other number sequences..dreams etc..

I am not even looking or reading anything when i see his name, i just happen to look at it in that split second and there it is..

I wish that i had written down all the signs/syncs from day one..it must be nice to look back on it, especially when we think we are mad lol..i think i would have finished a notepad by now

Yeah, the timing of these signs are absolutely *jaw dropping* perfect!

Like TForever says, it's never too late! And it is SO worth it to keep a sign journal, for the sake of ones sanity as well as for gratitude, really! They are precious gifts, these signs and synchronicities!

the future's so bright

Old 22-04-2013, 03:46 PM
Suchapisces

Quote:
wow that's amazing...do you know or have you ever researched what the triangle sign means for you?

I understood immediately what the triangle meant to me. but not sure why I saw it that way. It's a common symbol used to convey concepts. Unlike, say the trapezoid.

I also have the numbers experience. Many years ago I had strong feelings about a 2 digit number and a 3 digit number. I'd never played the lottery, but ended up wasting a lot of $ on those numbers. After meeting SC, I found out her birthday was the 2 digit number and the 3 digit number was on her car's license plate. Ooooh, weird.
Old 22-04-2013, 03:50 PM
Lightworker42

Wow! All these signs.

I haven't had too many signs. I only keep seeing 11:11 or 1:11 and 4:44. Not sure what they mean though.

The one thing that closed the deal for me was when I was praying in tears about him and my situation and I looked at a video he was in that I took almost 2 years ago and the light above his head was an image of Jesus. That freaked me out! I now just trust it. I have shown it to 2 other Indigo Lightworkers and they say the image as well. I'm trusting God will bring us together soon. I love the song "The Lady, Her Lover, and Lord"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sx68GRSUtQ
Old 22-04-2013, 04:18 PM
Ascender
Love reading all these signs.

The other night I was looking at something on eBay and one of the listings had his last name in it. It wasn't even remotely connected to what I was looking at, so I was shocked to see it there. It was the 2nd listing on the page....and the ending time was 5/11 11AM

These signs always appear to me when I have strong doubts about this and especially when I try to dismiss it as just being all in my head. Happens every.single.time.