Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 16-10-2021, 06:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWitchesDiaries
. So my question is, is moldavite safe for me? And also I read that if you aren't spiritually aware, you can easily loose it. How do you become more spiritually aware?
Thanks in advance!

Here's my experience with Moldavite and you can make your own mind up in the end, I will share the story with you, as it was interesting...

Many many many years ago my Ma had a crystal workshop at her house and the person running it brought a load of crystals to buy.

The person running the workshop also had a selection of crystals that we were told were not for sale. I was younger then and the facilitator liked me and said I could see the powerful crystals - there were loads of them and my eye fell on the Moldavite, I am not kidding you I did not know what it was back then, however I couldn't resist the pull.

The Facilitator discouraged me from touching it saying it's a very powerful stone and wouldn't want to shock your system. Yet, the pull was extraordinary... I walked over to it and just stood there some say a little weirdly and eventually was told - you can hold it.

I picked it up and the rush of love I felt from that stone has only ever been repeated one time again in my life since. I held it for ages and we went into the afternoon session with me still holding it.

When the day came to an end - I went to give it back and was told 'no that stone belongs to you'. I was told that the large pendant encased in silver had been kept in the silk pouch that I had taken it out of for a long time and no other had held it since it had been placed in there. My ma at first thought it was a scam to get us to buy it, however we were then told that no payment was necessary as the moldavite chose me...

Although I was fine with it that day, there were days when it made me hot originally. Then I decided, I can't remember how long after to wear it everyday...

The thing is me and moldavite loved being together, yet her energy is like a tidal wave - everything that needs to be cleansed and cleared from soul energy comes up really really fast and this can be overwhelming for the system. So yes, powerful stone and can bring up all sorts of spiritual development that we're not ready for in a way that can be heavy ... So watch out ...

Re: Stone disappearing, that's a common thing with them and one has to trust. In answer to your question re: Becoming spiritually aware - that is what we're here to do for some of us that could take an awakening and happen over night and for others of us the journey could last our whole lifetime.

I still have her she's on my dresser and I now know it's more gentle to wear her a day here and there and not have her with me all the time ...

This is how it has been for me.

Hope this helps some of you looking to bring Moldavite into your life