Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Master
Post Common Questions About Life

Salutations of love and light.

In counterpart to my alternate thread, entitled Common Questions About The Afterlife, I present this thread, Common Questions About Life, in which I propose to provoke further thought.

Rather than present the following words as ultimate truth, or inflexible perspective, I leave them open to individual interpretation as stepping stones into deeper realms of awareness. The answers I offer for your consideration emerge from no other source but through me. The understanding and perceptions I paint are to be shared and received as expressions of intellectual and inter-perceptual art and whispers of the soul. You are not expected to agree or resonate with what is relayed, but it is with confidence I know you will, if anything, view life from eyes beyond your own.

As always, in all that I aspire to reveal in writing, I endeavour to transmute fears, alleviate pain and suffering, strengthen faith and confidence, empower you with knowledge and positive momentum, change attitudes and illuminate potential paths of transformation.

From the wisdom of my council, for the reflection and discernment of yours.
-SPARROW-

Common Questions About The Afterlife: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3848

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 17-10-2010, 12:44 PM
Master

Why am I here? What is the general meaning of life?

This can be answered using Sparrow’s Star of life. A simplified 5 sided representation of the foundation for life, and the journey of the soul. Each five points of the star representing aspects of purpose, each interconnecting and influencing each other.

In the heart and nucleus we have the source, life itself in all its expanding magnificence. Within the expanse of life we observe the interweaving pathways that connect directly to our soul structure, as indicated by the blue arrow. The spirit, represented by the red arrow, is that which is closest to the void. The spirit can be seen to have no direct attachments to either the soul or its many pathways. This is because the spirit remains pure and unchanged by the activities within the souls journey. It is the closest to that which is infinite.

To understand the purpose of life, one must understand the purpose of the soul.
The soul is essentially an instrument of consciousness. It is a vehicle of consciousness.
Life itself is consciousness in motion. As the soul moves through the many currents of consciousness it collects and constructs its identity through the process and pathways of life. In general the soul operates upon five main pathways:
Choice.
Discovery.
Expansion.
Creation.
Fulfilment.

Each main pathway forms additional subsequent pathways within the arena of life. Each additional pathway creating new links and connections, spawning individuality and unique character. Let us look at these in more detail.

Choice.
This is the element of free will. This is the vehicle the soul uses to produce desires and aspirations for its Self. It is the nature of thought, identity and movement. It is often said, everything starts with choice.

Discovery.
This is the element of awareness. This is the vehicle the soul uses to produce realization. It is also the vehicle with which to connect, which makes awareness and realization possible.

Expansion.
This is the element of growth. This is the vehicle the soul uses to produce transformation. It is where potentials are unlocked and energy is moved forward. It is also what is known as ascension.

Creation.
This is the element of manifestation. This is the vehicle the soul uses to produce experience. It is also the vehicle with which expression and action is sought. Through the play of creation that which is Self is given forthwith.

Fulfilment.
This is the element of joy. This is the vehicle the soul uses to produce love. Through the joy of love everything is shared by all, and received by all. Love and joy fulfils the soul.

Each one of the aforementioned can be granted as meaning of life. However, unless they are all working in harmony and balance life itself will not be fully understood or appreciated for what it is. When each pathway runs smooth and straight, forging a strong connection with every other aspect, the soul is formed into a beautiful radiant star. The purpose of life therefore, is the birth, growth and fulfilment of your unique, free willed journey of awareness, through this creation called life. You may express and experience this in whatever way you so choose.

-------------------
Please feel free to share your own perspectives and observations of life. It is not merely about one singular perspective.
Please be respectful of the views and experiences of others, whether they resonate with you or not.

-------------------
-SPARROW-

Old 06-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Master
Why do multiple people claim to have once been X Y Z?

It has come to my attention that individuals are confused as to how multiple people claim to be the reincarnations of the same famous or distinguished characters of history. This information, as I understand, comes from past-life regression practices which delve into the abyss of the subconscious and beyond. Here I would like to offer others an opportunity for clarity.

Firstly, there is a tremendous amount of information contained within the DNA structure of human biology. It is possible to access your DNA code through pathways of consciousness and unearth envelopes of information, or ‘memories’, which have been merged within your biology. Your DNA are actually tiny receivers of information, as well as wave energy broadcast biotechnology. Your DNA has the capacity to receive information on a multi-dimensional, multi-time and multi-wave spectrum. Depending on other aspects of your biological health and energy vibrational state, you may, or may not be able to ‘sense’ these envelopes of information. It is similarly also within your capacity to enable types of communications between yourself and former ancestors of your physical biology. This is because within your DNA are energy conduits which are already attuned to your sisters, brothers, mothers, fathers, grandmothers, grandfathers and so on.

To further address the question, we now need to draw our focus to the spirit world.
How is it multiple souls can be the same identity? Well, in the spirit world your consciousness is something which cocoons your ancient spirit. This consciousness identity, which you may have created within a physical lifetime can actually be removed, much the same as you would a shirt or blouse. This is because the consciousness which surrounds your spirit is not a rigid permanent form. This is why it is possible to alter your appearance in the spirit world.
Now, often times those spirits of whom either have never had a physical life experience, or those who in fact may have had, have the ability to ‘lend’ aspects of their consciousness to other beings. This means, two spirits in the spirit world can swap their physical consciousness identities, or coats of consciousness, and temporarily cocoon their own spirit with it. This is to say that it is a common occurrence in the spirit world for beings to share their life experience as certain characters with other beings for the purpose of awareness, learning and enjoyment. To feel how they once felt, to look how they once looked, and to act how they once acted is one way in which other spirits come to understand another being and develop compassion and love for them. They walk in their shoes, so to speak.
When this is done, all the memories contained within that consciousness swap are thereby shared on a very intimate and personal level. Those experiences and memories, sensations and sense of fulfilment become your own, and become part of you as a being. Many spirits who wish to send their soul aspect into physical state often exchange consciousness with other beings who once walked the Earth in order to better prepare themselves for what they may experience.

When a human being then, tells you that he was, or she was this person or that person in a past life, often times they are remembering experiences as I have just described prior to their incarnation. Because the melding of consciousness is done on such an intimate level, it is remembered as your own experience. In a sense you could say it indeed was you, because that identity is now a part of your own. It all feels very real to them and rightfully so.

If I return to my former words of clarity. Individuals will often have flashes of imagery, or memory type sensations which are brought through their DNA, often because such a person is doing some kind of energy work, or aligning themselves more with their ancient spirit.
-Sparrow

Old 06-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Master
Loving this thankyou
Spiritlite.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:49 PM
Master
Lately I've been reading about our DNA and the 'junk' DNA that isn't really junk but is supposed to aide us in our spiritual development. How many here has actually worked with that aspect? I believe it but personally I don't know how to work with that?
Any thoughts?
Spiritlite.
Old 12-11-2010, 12:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Lately I've been reading about our DNA and the 'junk' DNA that isn't really junk but is supposed to aide us in our spiritual development. How many here has actually worked with that aspect? I believe it but personally I don't know how to work with that?
Any thoughts?
Spiritlite.
How do you personally think, or rather, feel, you would work with that?
-Sparrow

Old 19-11-2010, 11:49 AM
Master
What is the Soul Group?

The soul group is a specific energy family within which a spirit has chosen to commit itself to. The spirit will form its roots deep within this soul group over millions of years in human understanding. Each spirit within the same soul group will have a distinct direction of purpose, of aspiration and intention that mirrors one another, which enables a bond like no other. The bond in fact is so deep and intimate that the love felt for each other has no limits as to what they would do for one another.
When we speak of soul mates and twin flames what we are really identifying is another spirit which has origins within our own soul group. The love felt almost immediately between one another, often called love at first sight, is actually your energy signature which is being recognised. The fact that you seem to get on so well with one another, mirroring each others likes and dislikes, having an intuitive sense of connection and destiny, this is merely the bond you have with each and every one of those from your soul group. It merely appears that this one person is your destined partner because there may not even be another soul from your group anywhere within 1000 miles, or even on the same planet.
This is not then to say that you may not have a very specific spirit to whom you spend most of your time in the spirit world with, for often this can be the case for those who share a great many lifetimes with you.

Those within your soul group will often splinter out into many corridors of the multi-verse, accessing a wide variety of potentials and opportunities for that group to grow and achieve objectives. If it is a group that focuses on the accumulation of information and knowledge, and subsequently the translation and distribution of such, then each soul within that group will aspire to do that in their own way. They will often go to great extents, and great journeys to facilitate and gather further knowledge.
Similarly, for example, a group that focuses on healing modalities and breathing life into lifeless situations will have souls that pursue routes to put this intention into play and experiential form. In this respect they will go to great extents, and great journeys to facilitate and heal many different situations within the vast multi-verse.

People often wonder why it is that personalities clash, minds think so differently, moral codes and ethics vary and different people seem to have such different gifts. This is because, despite familiar human appearances, behind the curtain sits quite different energy characteristics and consciousness. Because the soul journey of each individual has led such a different path up till this point, this becomes evident in the way each person thinks and feels, as well as what motivates them on a deeper level.
Often it is that such differences are aggravated by and from the immediate physical upbringing of the person, particularly the environment the person was exposed to during their early years of growth into adulthood. So instead of differences being seen and accepted as a wonderful diversity of divine expression, they are often times delivered into the minds of many as something which creates separation, intolerance and violence.

Within a more positive view, it is these differences in energy signature and vibration which triggers within you intuitive alarm bells. But in this instance the alarm is of a positive sense in that it invokes feelings of destiny, connectivity and positive direction. For example, someone who is suffering some sort of illness or imbalance may encounter a person who hails from a healing modality soul group, and intuitively this person will know this and be drawn to them, yet they will not know why. It will be simply felt that whenever you are near this other person you seem to feel better.
Another example would be someone you are perhaps drawn to because of their inspirational imagination or teaching capacity. If these characteristics are something you are in need of at some point in your life then you will be intuitively drawn to beings from the soul groups that specialize with these qualities. Again, it may not immediately be apparent why you are drawn to a specific person, but eventually you will work it out.

-Sparrow

Old 20-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Cal

Hello Sparrow.

Once again thanks for sharing more interesting information. My follow up questions are how can we best go about learning about our own soul groups and what they are called, and what their (our?) speciality is? What can we do to re-member all this and how to best serve the common good of the group or better understand our purpose for being here?

Thanks!
Cal
Old 25-11-2010, 04:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Hello Sparrow.

Once again thanks for sharing more interesting information. My follow up questions are how can we best go about learning about our own soul groups and what they are called, and what their (our?) speciality is? What can we do to re-member all this and how to best serve the common good of the group or better understand our purpose for being here?

Thanks!
Cal
May the divine light of love illuminate your path friend.

What your soul group is called will mean little to nothing from the perspective of the human mind. It may have nothing whatsoever to do with human culture, language or origin.
It would be more practical to focus your intention on illuminating the qualities you represent from within such a group. The names can come later.
You can do this by deep reflection and honest clear self-observation. Look back from your childhood and all the time between then and now, what was it that you possessed that made you stand out?
How do you feel towards certain species of animals, certain forms of work? What gives you passion and fills you with a deep sense of fulfilment and inspiration? What brings out the best in you? What comes natural to you which perhaps others struggle with in their lives?
Ask yourself these questions and begin to picture a group with all these qualities and gifts.
Meditate on it.

To serve the good of the group is a matter of putting into practice those gifts you possess. Representing your family of light by bringing their love and energy to the world. Stand out not for the qualities you lack or the flaws which illuminate division, but by those qualities you compliment others lives with and the strengths which forge bridges between people.
-Sparrow

Old 28-11-2010, 11:36 PM
Stormweaver

Hi Sparrow

Thanks for directing me to ask you this question on this thread.
gonna cut and paste.

Just out of curiosity, about what year would humans become extinct from planet earth ?
Or when would earth blow up / become unlivable , which will force humans to live on the outskirts of space in shuttles and so forth ?

And if humans are to become extinct in the far future, what changes of the humanoid body would the new generation of consciousness takes life in? Would it be a crossbreed of humans and something else like an alien life form? Or something extraordinarily new ?

Cheers _/\_