Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-10-2021, 11:36 AM
Master
This ^^^^ Absolutely what Dan_SF says!
It has nothing whatsoever to do with anything spiritual or entities, but the anatomy of our bodies & brains and societal training.

We have many neural pathways in the brain and what we use most, memorize most, is kept going strong. Since much of what we experience and have to do, the demands of life in society, the pressure & haste & stress, we get into negative mindsets. That makes and keeps these neuropathways that have to do with negative stuff strong and keeps them alive and kicking.
This is why it takes effort to change as we have to be, think, behave, positively most of the time in order for new pathways to be created and the old ones to disappear. That takes time and repetition.
Having one hour of positive thinking a day isn't enough.

Changing it around in our current societies is quite difficult still.
Old 16-10-2021, 12:39 PM
Guide
Yes I also like what Dan said. Others also were very helpful. Thank you all!
Old 16-10-2021, 01:11 PM
Guide
This image makes me remember to be happy

Old 17-10-2021, 07:03 AM
Deactivated Account
Spiritually explained:

God is in a place, where thinking creates.
God's thoughts can not disappear.

This earth place is where an attempt to "sin" was made.
To sin means to disappear (in this case).

Because no one can go against God's will, the earth and humans were created, and the whole thing was converted into a learning experience.
Old 17-10-2021, 10:19 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Spiritually explained:

God is in a place, where thinking creates. God's thoughts can not disappear. This earth place is where an attempt to "sin" was made. To sin means to disappear (in this case).

Because no one can go against God's will, the earth and humans were created, and the whole thing was converted into a learning experience.

I don't believe that there is such thing as "sin". In my belief, God wants to heal everything. And I don't believe that God and man are in different places.

I also don't understand why "God's thoughts can not disappear."

EDIT: I hope I wasn't too hard on you! I didn't mean it... It is because of my limited english.

Last edited by green1 : 17-10-2021 at 02:11 PM.
Old 19-10-2021, 08:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I don't believe that there is such thing as "sin"

I was thinking a lot in the past years trying to find the answer to this.
And, i think, i got a pretty reasonable answer to it:

This is a point of perspective. From the perspective of God, the Source, there is no Sin.
But as long as we are Separated from God, we have the other part of the perspective.
Paradoxicaly we have "sin" and "no sin" options to choose from.

Something like when two persons look at the 6 from different perspective: https://www.pinterest.de/pin/458311699578945723/

Quote:
I also don't understand why ... dont disappear

Because God is immortal being, he can not create something that perishes.
He creates perfection.
Therefore there is no reason why that can not be.
God's thoughts can not disappear, but they can be changed, by God.

The reason why you do not understand it, is because in this world you can observe how things are disappearing, changing and even dying.

And this explanation leads (at least in my understanding) to the conclusion that an attempt to sin was made.

Quote:
God wants to heal everything

yes that is what i meant with:

Quote:
and the whole thing was converted into a learning experience.

When i wrote
Quote:
God is in a place, where thinking creates.

I thought that it would be obvious that:
Thinking are thoughts, and we can forget them.

"Forgetting of the Thoughts" is the material counterpart of "Dying Body".
Old 19-10-2021, 09:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
I don't believe that there is such thing as "sin". In my belief, God wants to heal everything. .

Green1,

Question: if there is no sin then what is left for God to heal ?
Old 20-10-2021, 09:11 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
Why do we forget so easily?

I should be happy and grateful because I can see the beauties God created for us, and I have healthy food to eat, etc. But I forget this very easily and feel bored and unhappy and focus on the problems instead sometimes.

I wonder why. Were we designed to forget easily? Or is there a reason related to the paranormal? I mean is this problem caused by other entities telepathically?

Why do we forget to be happy and grateful so easily?

From my perspective it is not the matter of paranormal or telepathy. It's about our mentality. Generally there are 2 problems with our mind:

1. It may be due to overwork. This quickly leads to exhaustion and therefore we easily forget things. The reason may sound simple, but I find this rather common in modern society and people often don't realize it.

2. Hardships, difficulties, painful experience in life often leads us to focus more on the negative aspects of everything. We instinctively avoid bad things in life and naturally we focus more on them with hope that we can avoid. Unfortunately this makes us forget the goodness that we currently have.

In some cases, there are people taking things for granted, they never once think about the benefits that they have. And they always use victim mentality - believing life is against them. Which is shame really because by the end of the day, they are the one who will lose the most.
Even so, this is a shame because
Old 20-10-2021, 10:01 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Green1,

Question: if there is no sin then what is left for God to heal ?

The word "sin" reminds me of punishment. I prefer to use the term "psychological problems".
Old 20-10-2021, 10:03 AM
Guide
Thank you Dan and all for offering your perspectives.