Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-10-2021, 07:42 AM
Master
Which Memory are you bringing with you into your Next life?

I'm not sure if Reincarnation is real ,but what if you can only keep one memory from your current life. Which memory are you bringing with you into your next life?

I have been thinking about this lately, there is a science-fiction story that I have in my head and the characters are race of terrestrials (Energy Beings) and I'd like to always remember the aesthetics of what they look like in all my incarnations on earth.I feel guarded and I do not want anyone else to come up with the same concept of the story and characters except me. I know it is probably wierd to think like this.
Old 04-10-2021, 07:46 AM
Master
Also maybe because I believe in Extraterrestrials that a part of me wants to think the fictional aliens in my story actually exist, maybe that is why I always want to keep them in my mind.
Old 04-10-2021, 03:10 PM
Madamedude

If I had to pick one, it would be meeting a particular person and what followed the third time we saw each other. Even if I have a lot of other fond memories, this one takes the cake. Well, it took something else...

At the same time, to take it for the next lifetime, I dunno. In a way, I'd prefer to have my "favorite lifetime memory slot" free, you know, so I could have other memories. I don't think they are ever lost anyway, not the ones that really matter !
Old 04-10-2021, 03:53 PM
Nothing from here except the things I learned.
Be kind already, forgive already, keep my focus on Him and all that means.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-10-2021, 03:57 PM
Ascender

I think it would be awesome if we remembered why we came back and what we were supposed to learn/accomplish.
Old 04-10-2021, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
I think it would be awesome if we remembered why we came back and what we were supposed to learn/accomplish.
Oh man, I sure know. Lifetimes I made the same mistake. What an idiot I've been.
I am a very slow learner ...BUT NOT anymore!!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-10-2021, 06:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I'm not sure if Reincarnation is real ,but what if you can only keep one memory from your current life.
Which memory are you bringing with you into your next life?
I always consolidate my wealth before I die and convert it to Gold which I bury so I can dig it up in the next life time so I will have some 'money' to work with.

So all I want to remember is where did I bury the Gold.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 04-10-2021, 07:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madamedude

If I had to pick one, it would be meeting a particular person and what followed the third time we saw each other. Even if I have a lot of other fond memories, this one takes the cake. Well, it took something else...
At the same time, to take it for the next lifetime, I dunno. In a way, I'd prefer to have my "favorite lifetime memory slot" free, you know, so I could have other memories. I don't think they are ever lost anyway, not the ones that really matter !
Beautifully well said Madamedude. That is really a excellent way of thinking.
I'd like to still have memories of creative writing intact and maybe I'll be artistic in a different art form in another life . for example I like to write and doodle in my sketch book in my current life , maybe in the next life I could be a painter or into wood carving.
Old 04-10-2021, 07:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
I'm still trying to figure out what I'm supposed to learn and accomplish NOW.
Old 05-10-2021, 08:03 AM
Madamedude

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
Beautifully well said Madamedude. That is really a excellent way of thinking.
Thank you

So, you'd like to write that story that you have in mind in this lifetime and next lifetime say you're a painter or carver so you could represent the characters and places in that story ?