Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 29-09-2021, 07:30 PM
asearcher

Can one reincarnate from any heaven or hell-like existence?

Waiting to get my hands on some books about reincarnation, that may touch the subject and may not, but til then I can't help but ask if anyone has read or experienced anything about my question.

I have read that one faith says there are 7 heavens and one 3. Can one reincarnate from any of these? Is it just the highest one there - the nirvana - you cant? Is this the heaven that some Christians hold on to so strong saying there is no reincarnation (as I have read somewhere it/the belief of reincarnation was first in the Bible, but then removed).

And what about hell or should I say hell-like places over there? Would not hell-like be the lowest, not so part of the heavens-lowest, but it's own kind? I think the low lever energies are so close to our earth realm is a kind of hell, can one reincarnate from there? I think there could be beings there that I don't know what they are, but there are too human-spirits that has been traumatized and twisted and there are those echoes there.

I've had too many memories of my recent past life. One was a connection with an ex. When he died, while I had been reincarnated I had a dream about him. I had not known he was sick, injured, dying.

I guess one concern I have is that a psychopath, who's spirit I can't feel, is someone reincarnated either from the low level realms or the lowest of heavens?

If one happens to reincarnate from such a place and someone else on another realm - do they have to have an agreement? Or can one just jump after the other?

As in spirit I think we have with us gifts and we can use those gifts for good or bad, I don't think it is necceerly so that only the "good guys" have them.

The way I experience it work with psychopath is that they will suck you dry, take you for all youre worth and then discard you and then when you built yourself up again it starts again to suck you dry - and this can go on forever.

As we are all energy - it seems to me that the low level energies wish to feed off too, and this would be primary fear - why they try to frighten you so the energy that comes off that is what they feed themselves with.

Last edited by asearcher : 30-09-2021 at 04:33 AM.
Old 30-09-2021, 08:35 PM
Deactivated Account
There will be various, perhaps many, member answers but the simplest answer of all is that nobody is likely to know anything like a complete picture if they know anything at all.

Most ideas are conjecture or re-statement of religious beliefs and teachings etc. Even if some individuals were to have actual understanding there is no way to authenticate what they might tell us.
Old 02-10-2021, 09:05 PM
Ascender

I don't think that there are different heavens, per se. I think it's a lot like the astral plane and you have the ability to make it appear how you want, and so can everyone else but they're all on the astral plane. There are upper and lower dimensions and the higher vibration the higher the dimension. And you have to be able to vibrate at a higher level to reach the higher dimensions.
Old 02-10-2021, 09:21 PM
This is where ''My Father's house has many rooms'' ...fits well... I get that mixed up with Teresa's
'Interior Castle'. Teresa of Avila...my soul sister!
My heavenly area would be one thing...a musician's would be another, I suppose.
Talking to an ascended person from there would be beneficial as Gary Renard did many xs as recalled in
"The Disappearance of the Universe".

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-10-2021, 10:38 PM
Master
One 'person' waiting in Heaven is Maitreya who is the Buddha of the Future.

The current Buddha resided in the same Heaven before coming to Earth that Maitreya resides in now.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 03-10-2021, 01:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Most ideas are conjecture or re-statement of religious beliefs and teachings etc. Even if some individuals were to have actual understanding there is no way to authenticate what they might tell us.

according to eastern tradition, a person who actually knew something would also know it would be futile to try to tell someone else..
Old 03-10-2021, 03:03 PM
asearcher

Thank you everyone very much for your comments, thoughts about this topic.

I've done some thinking (and that is why it took me sooo long to actually reply here, LOL ;) My mind does not work so fast sometimes.

Anyhow, my thinking goes something like this: Perhaps not so important for me now to dwelve from which plane of heavens or hell like existence a spirit who has created destruction in my past life or lives or in the presence. That spirit or lack of good spirit chose their own path, and I chose mine. Not saying I'm goody two shoes.

I guess what I'm saying is that I have to pick up and use the skills through these bad experiences and make the most of it. Because I was in interaction in the past with a psychopath, for instance, I more easily recognized a narcissist at work when no one else seemed to have done so.

It's awful to place people as types as we are more than that but there are still things to look out for.

There will always be the case that psychopaths and narcissists will be immensely attracted to empaths and others with similar trades, as an empath is of a giving nature and a psychopath and narcissist is really about taking. Either genetic or when growing up.

They will of course at the start - give - but as soon as they can quit that show they will.

What has frighten me about psychopath is that I have been able to feel anyone else's spirit but him. I've deal with people with brain damages and sicknesses, also when some tend to be more selfish (as they need to heal to their own first), conditions where one's empathy is not high up on the ladder - for anyone - in that type of situation/s.

When one does not feel someone's spirit it is scary, it is like being in the presence of evil. And that led me to thinking that maybe such are on their own path to not have made an agreement with you to be part of your life for lessons to learn, but to simply crash the party.

Last edited by asearcher : 03-10-2021 at 03:57 PM.
Old 03-10-2021, 03:39 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
according to eastern tradition, a person who actually knew something would also know it would be futile to try to tell someone else..

It doesn't need eastern tradition to explain that anyone sufficiently spiritually-advanced to understand such matters would also understand the futility of trying to explain things to those less well-advanced. Even this dumb-cluck gets it....
Old 03-10-2021, 03:40 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
One 'person' waiting in Heaven is Maitreya who is the Buddha of the Future.

That will be a nice moment here on this planet.
Old 03-10-2021, 03:45 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
That will be a nice moment here on this planet.
But he won't actually be on this planet.....