Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 08-08-2021, 03:23 PM
WELL! Just yesterday my really cool smart friend tells me that Seth says,
Nothing manifests in the physical until it does in the Astral.
(What? ok...)
So, she went on to say when we have a deja vu -we already did it in the astral, see?

She brought up the topic. ;)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-08-2021, 10:14 PM
Ascender

Yogi Berra used to say "It's like deja vu all over again!" Now that's deep!
Old 10-08-2021, 10:24 PM
Master
deja vu is the brain stimulating towards lost counted 'time' that's been processed in the account as an actual instead of occurring... or occurring instead of actual- all this is is 'deja vu' where the time line of events are being processed much quicker than usual and you get this sense you've been there before ( time is observer oriented- this means that the 'statements' before, after, while, during get limited use- because some where in time you are occurring the actual... but it seems from deja vu that the statements (after, before are used (so some where in the future which is actually the past you've picked up on time and are occurring with it and manipulating it with actual statements..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 14-08-2021, 01:04 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Angel
I have had that type of experience a few times, but not in recent years. My best one was me being in a classroom, feeling miserable, and writing a short phrase over and over again on a small piece of paper. As I'm doing this, I remember dreaming this scene some 6 years before. I even knew what the instructor was going to say before she actually said it.

For a long time, I felt that the deja vu event was a remembered dream. But now, I think that the dream was a remembered fragment seen during an Astral visit to the Akashic Records. Remembered as a dream, possibly due to the emotional nature of the moment.
. . . .

That may be exactly what it is. I have had dreams that have come true with the time separation between the dream and the event spanning more than 40 years or will be an event that occurs on the same day as the dream. In many cases, I will have remembered the dream all my life and have pondered the dream whenever I remember it always asking myself, "Why does that dream seem so unusual from the rest?" and then at some point the dream becomes reality. What people were saying, what I may have been thinking or saying, what people were wearing, locations, landmarks, all exactly the same as in the dream. It feels like what I assumed was deja vu and I get deja vu feeling almost weekly but they do not last long enough for me to remember the dream. But when the deja vu does last more than 2 seconds it always points to a dream I had at some point in the recent or distant past.

Why do we see these events in a dream? Perhaps they are just random scenes we viewed from an astral visit to the Akashic Records. Perhaps it was just one of many such memories we took into our dreams for a specific purpose. Since time doesn't exist it just seems like a lot of time has expired. But it does make sense that these dreams start from our Akashic Records.

PastPilot
Old 18-08-2021, 08:11 AM
Pathfinder

PastPilot, wow! Forty years later, the dream comes true. . . . Great post. I can relate to all of it.

. . . .
Old 06-09-2021, 06:35 AM
Knower
Had a Deja Vu last week. It lasted long enough for me to be able to remember that it originated from a dream that I had over 20 years ago. There was nothing significant about the event but suddenly I realized I had done this before and then remember where it came from. I often just see these as reminders that I am on my life's path.

There have been days where I have had Deja Vu several times a week. I have noticed that this has become more frequent over the last three years but none of the visions are significant. No message attached; no apparent lesson to be learned.

PastPilot
Old 06-09-2021, 10:29 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I often just see these as reminders that I am on my life's path.
I agree with that, PastPilot.

Have you ever had a Deja Vu event occur twice? Or seem to?

I ask because there have been two times when something would happen, I'd remember seeing it happen 'before', then a year or so down the road, what appears to be the exact same event would happen again. The 2nd (& in one case, a third) time, I'd catch it, and say to myself, "didn't this (Deja Vu memory) happen already?"

I shrugged it off the first time this repeat or double deja vu happened, but when it happened recently within nearly a year of a prior deja vu, I'm wondering what's going on. Maybe the activities are so similar in action, they trigger a deja vu-like response. (Shrugs)

TA
Old 08-09-2021, 12:37 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenQueen
it's that you've had a precognitive dream that informed you on some of the next days events, but you forgot the dream.
i've had this but remembered! 3 of them. one was reliving an accident and so when it was about to happen in real life i did the opposite of what i had done in the dream and then it turned out alright. the second was that i had a friends dog which was dangerous and could bite and i woke up to have it sit on me and ready to bit me on the throat. in the dream i did something to avoid it but it did not work and so it bit me and i woke up. i then woke up to the very sight of the dog sitting on top of me and getting ready to bite. i did not dare to move or say anything. i just stared into its eyes. then it went away even if it had had its teeth grinning. for this dog to come in in the room would never happen before. the other was that i remembered someone talk to me about something that had happened over the weekend, something unbeliavable, and then when we met monday morning this person began telling me this, the exact same story and I already knew the ending of it. i did not say a word i found it so weird
Old 11-09-2021, 06:58 AM
Master

i had what I thought was a precog dream once... it was just two brief pictures of a girl. First time I would meet her. Second time she would come back later but I got the feeling she would 'understand'. It was a comfort at the time but the ensuing roller coaster ride (after I met her) wasn't much fun...

hadn't thought of that in years and I suppose given the life choices I've made I kinda voided any possibility of it actually happening sigh.
Old 26-09-2021, 07:17 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I had what I thought was a precog dream once... it was just two brief pictures of a girl. First time I would meet her. Second time she would come back later but I got the feeling she would 'understand'. It was a comfort at the time but the ensuing roller coaster ride (after I met her) wasn't much fun...

hadn't thought of that in years and I suppose given the life choices I've made I kinda voided any possibility of it actually happening sigh.

It is funny that we will meet important people in our lives. Sometimes these are foretold but what I find interesting is that meeting someone you had a pre-cognitive dream about doesn't mean you will necessarily get along with them. I would assume in cases where you clash, it is a meeting with a purpose such as a parting of information, a change in direction, the taking on of a new perspective, etc.

----

When I was 14 years old I had a vision of a woman. It was a split-second vision. A flash that could not be ignored. I saw her face and saw that she had an unusual smile the was distinct and full of maniacal humor. I knew she was someone I would meet in the future but was not shown when. In the vision, she was sitting at a booth with a table between the seats. It reminded me of the tables you may see on trains between two bench seats.
Many years later I was suddenly hit with the memory of this vision and realized that I had yet to meet her. I thought this odd because many years had gone by. Then, like magic, I met her. I recognized her maniacal smile. The benches with the table turned out to be at a Japanese restaurant. I asked myself, "Is this to be a good meeting, the start of a relationship, or is it just an imparting of information or a start of a new direction?"
After feeling the situation, I quickly realized it was the last one, a start of a new direction. That is what happened. She sent me off in a new direction. We did not part as friends. It seems, once she created my new path, she wanted nothing to do with me and suddenly pointed out our differences. She did not hold back. But, I knew this would happen. We probably had a soul agreement where she agreed to be a catalyst in my life to help change my direction. And that was what she did and we parted company on the best terms as possible. We were on very different paths but at that moment, our paths crossed, which was not a coincidence.

Not all meetings are necessarily meant to last but can have long-term impacts just the same.

PastPilot