Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Old 09-09-2021, 11:17 AM
Master
Quote Somoo...."The strongest evidence that the Quran is not (and will not be) distorted is that Allaah The Exalted challenged His creation to produce the likes of it; then He challenged them to produce ten chapters only and finally challenged them to produce even a single chapter. Today, this challenge remains open. If the Quran is fabricated, why can they not even produce a single chapter and defeat their enemy?"
Copy and paste.
https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/29...torted:tongue:

Most of your Post is segments copied and pasted from Islamic Sites. There's very little room for discussions here.....
What does 'Love and compassion' mean to you personally?
Old 09-09-2021, 04:13 PM
somoo

This sentence is common among Muslims almost in most of the sites because it is not a monopoly of anyone
Because it is a simplification of the meaning of the verses of the Qur'an

All Muslims write this sentence
The words of Muslims are similar because our source is the same and that is the Qur’an

I know and I know what you are saying because I am an Islamic writer for some websites and sometimes I quote what I have said to them even if it is a sentence.

Do not worry if I will copy from a site, I will put the link for you
Old 09-09-2021, 04:38 PM
somoo

كلام الله، هل هو القرآن أم الإنجيل؟|The Qur'an Or The Bible, Which Is God's Word
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3XZeQY7QcE
Old 09-09-2021, 07:39 PM
Administrator
Theses are the rules for copy and paste please read

Copy-Paste: One or two lines at most of relevant text of material from other sites or sources and a link to the relevant text for further reading is allowed on the condition that the author is credited and the source linked is not a commercial site (promoting or selling goods or services). Quotes of religious texts such as the Bible or Quran must also be no more than one or two lines. Posts that quote or copy-paste more than one or two short lines of text will be removed or edited. Repeatedly breaching this rule will lead to warnings and possible Disciplinary Action.

Namaste
Old 10-09-2021, 03:02 PM
1st one was not a big deal -as far as information or inspiration...and I did not know many words.
Christians also have these big audiences and Alter Calls....dedication of Faith or something.
2nd one was more interesting since a Catholic asks the question why did you change from Catholic to Islam --
and do you not believe a messiah came as said in the Bible?
*paraphrased. I will listen to the answer later.

More people might click on these if a sentence was given as to what they are
clicking onto, btw.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-09-2021, 02:37 AM
Master
Where I worked once, across the street was a Moslim grocery store. I used to go over there just to listen to some of the discussions. I found the information to be very interesting and the presentation to be at least a 9 out of10.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 10-02-2022, 04:42 PM
eninn

The Prophet mohmmed(PBUH)

His life will be an example for generations to come, up until the final day. In the Surah al-Qalam in the Qur’an, it is said: “And thou (standest) on an exalted standard of character.” (Qur’an, Qalam, 68/4)

He was not only a teacher who taught the Qur’an verbally; he was also a living example who practiced what was written in the Qur’an. Jabir narrates that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:
“Allah, the Most High, sent me to perfect good morality.”
When he met the Prophet (peace be upon him) Abdullah ibn Salam, a former Jewish scholar who had converted to Islam, was overwhelmed by the light and the deep meaning he saw in his face. Impressed, he said:
“A person who has such a face cannot be a liar.”

With that awareness, he embraced Islam.

Purity of Soul in the Prophet of Mercy

As mentioned earlier, the Prophet (peace be upon him) is a divine gift and a perfect example for all of humanity. Everyone who is looking for happiness may follow his example to the extent they can. Each and every deed of the Prophet (peace be upon him) is a practical example for those who truly want to live Islam. Furthermore, there are some points that must be taken into consideration relative to the benefits from the Essence of Muhammad:

1. Some deeds can be performed only by a power unique to the prophets. Others cannot imitate them regarding these points. As a matter of fact, even the Prophet (peace be upon him) warned the people around him concerning this issue. For instance, he frequently prayed at nights until his feet were swollen, and he fasted for days without a break.

2. The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) was extremely ill and the time for his union with his Lord was approaching. Once he turned to his wife, Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her) and asked her to distribute to the needy the 6-7 dinar which he had with him. A little later, he asked about the dinars. When he learned that Aishah had forgotten to give them out as charity because she had been busy looking after him, he asked for the dinars, took them in his hand and said:
“Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah, does not expect to meet his Lord without distributing these to the needy…”

Then he gave them to five needy families of the Helpers (Ansar) in Medina. He said:

“Now I feel comfortable.”

Afterwards, he fell into a light sleep.

Ubaydullah ibn Abbas narrates the following:

“One day, Abu Dharr told me:

‘O my nephew! I will tell you a story.’
Then he told me the following story:

‘Once I was with the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) He held my hand and said:

‘O Abu Dharr! If the mountain of Uhud were to be turned into gold for me, I would spend it on the path of Allah and I would dislike leaving even a qirat of it when I die.’

I said:
“O, Messenger of Allah! Is it a qirat or a qantar]that you would not like to leave behind?
He said:
‘O Abu Dharr! I am decreasing, you are increasing. I want the Hereafter, you want this world! I would not leave even a qirat, a qirat, a qirat.’ “

He repeated the word qirat three times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M-HNrvvXb0&t=6s

Last edited by Native spirit : 24-02-2022 at 08:38 PM.
Old 21-02-2022, 01:13 PM
eninn

Death is often a frightening thought, but one that we should not be scared of. When you truly understand death you will no longer have to be scared of it.

When we are able to understand that Allah (SWT) made this Dunya (Arabic for the temporal world) a test for the believers and that this is not our real home; you will truly be able to find peace within your heart. You think that death is scary, but this Dunya is scarier. The reality of this Dunya is that we often excuse our poor behaviour of the neglection of Allah (SWT) due to our worldly responsibilities.

You may be thinking well what will happen after death in Islam . In Islamic tradition, the following is what occurs after an individual passes away. The occurrence is not always as you may expect, and it can strike you at any time whether you like it or not. Allah (SWT) sends his angel Azreal, known as the angel of death, to retrieve the soul from the human. After Allah (SWT) has instructed Azreal (AS) to take your soul, you are then declared dead in the world of the Dunya.

“Allah takes the souls at the time of their death.” 39:42, Holy Quran

After you have died, your family and Muslim community will conduct your Ghusl (full-body ritual purification) and then proceed to your Janazah (funeral prayer) which is a part of the Islamic funeral rituals. After this and many prayers, your body is then buried six-foot underground, alone and by itself.

After some time in your grave, you are then visited by two angels, known as Munkar and Nakir. They are assigned to test the faith of those dead within their graves. When they arrive, they sit you up in your grave and ask you the following: “Who is your Lord? Who is your Prophet? And what is your faith?”.

When this is completed, you have been determined to either rest in peace until the day of judgement or you are severely punished by the angels until Allah (SWT) determines otherwise, until the day of resurrection. You will have now entered the stage of Barzakh, the veil or barrier which stands between two things that are not able to meet. You can easily interpret this stage as a waiting period until the day of judgement, a separation between the living and the hereafter.

“That I might do righteousness in that which I left behind. No! It is only a word he is saying, and behind them is a barrier until the Day they are resurrected.” – (23:100) the Holy Quran.

The stage of Barzakh is a world similar to this world, but different. The treatment and style of living they receive with the inter-space of Barzakh is a reflection of their deeds and actions performed in the Dunya. It is believed that if the individual was a firm and devout servant of Allah (SWT), they are expected to receive many pleasures during this middle stage. If they have committed many sins or are kafirs (disbelievers), they will face a hard time during this stage.

When Allah (SWT) commands this stage to be over, the day of resurrection will arrive and all of Allah's (SWT) creations will be brought before him to be judged.
Day of Judgement (Qiyamah)

It is not known to man when the day of judgement will occur, however, our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has told us the signs which will occur in preparation for this day. There are many minor and major signs which will indicate that the time is near. The most well-known of them will be the appearance of the Dajjal (False-Messiah) and the return of Prophet Isa (Jesus) (AS).

The day, which will last 50,000 years, is a day in which Muslims spend their whole lives preparing for. All of mankind will come bearing the book of what they did within their lives; all their sins and good deeds will be judged by the ultimate judge.

The day of resurrection is the final test all of creation will have to face before they reach their final destination for eternity, whether that be hell or heaven. In Islam, we believe that we will all be resurrected according to the way we lived and the way we died. Whether that be in good deeds or sins, Allah (SWT) will bring you back to that state.

We pray that Allah (SWT) makes our journey across the Sirat (bridge) to paradise easy and prevents us from falling into the fires of hell.

You have the opportunity before it is too late to *Deleted*
God says in the Qur'an

(85) And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - *Deleted*

https://www.muslimaid.org/media-cent...ding-to-islam/

Cardiac arrest and brain Death, Dr Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEXxIJpnGyM

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 25-02-2022 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Fear - mongering, against Forum Rules
Old 24-02-2022, 09:05 PM
eninn

English on the Forum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaaYB7wvnoI

*Deleted - English Forum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vRqM9DmpPI