Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-09-2021, 02:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Red face Will I meet my Twin Flame again?

So last month I went to another country to work as a student for the summer. I was having difficulties from the beginning of my trip because I have experienced spiritual awakenings that have faded very quickly and they left some shock on my nervous system and I was in a state where I was waiting for another awakening to happen again when I should have only relaxed.
Anyway after some time of struggling one day at work they changed my position and I met someone that I think is my Twin flame.
Immediately after seeing him I knew I liked him and I felt him so familiar. Firstly my heart chakra immediately opened and The air around us was so intense and it was like we were a magnet for each other. The eye contacts were so intense and long even from a distance it was so weird and spiritual.
The timing of both of us was like we were knew each other, and we both function according to the other. Also As I was having awakenings I felt my kundalini being stimulated every time I looked into his eyes, like I felt huge energy move up my spine when I looked into his eyes. .
I just knew he was special and he was my person. We never talked much because we never worked same shift again or same position but we both made sure we see each other at least once every day.
Eye contact was enough.
But I know it wasn’t ordinary for him either because he was always finding ways to look at me and be around me.

Anyway after meeting him I had to leave the job surprisingly and much earlier then expected with no words or contact exchanged between each other. Also I found out he was married. But I know he wanted to know me as I did and I know and I feel it that he is my twin flame. But I wonder if he truly is my twin flame , will the universe get us together? Despite all the circumstances and everything, not just my case, but does the universe find ways to bring two people together if they are meant to be?

Tell me your stories!!!
Old 27-09-2021, 08:10 AM
Lorelyen

The only way you'll find out is just go about your life as normal. Go out. Date. Work and so on. See what happens if he turns up again. If he's married you're playing with fire. Men are notoriously awkward at handling emotional pulls when they break away. You may get dragged into something you won't like.

Don't be bluffed thinking that because you like him he's your twin flame. Most of us get twinges in our hearts and tummies when we meet someone of the opposite sex whom we find we like.
Old 27-09-2021, 09:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by trrrv
So last month I went to another country to work as a student for the summer. I was having diffi.............but does the universe find ways to bring two people together if they are meant to be?

Tell me your stories!!!

You may have met your so-called twin flame or you might not but it doesn't matter.

If there was ever genuine love for one another in this life - no matter what your relationship - then that love for each other will draw you together after both of you have passed over. If love wasn't mutual and sincere then things will be different. Where you both go from that point will depend on many things that deserve separate consideration in a different thread.

None of that has anything to do with the universe and everything to do with the natural law of attraction.
Old 27-09-2021, 01:55 PM
Master
I’m a reincarnation of a twin flame- and the series has been nothing but awkward—if I have amnesia,it’s one way of describing it…I have started to grow closer to my twin but I’m still at a memory loss..it’s just we are too close (thrown together,destined to be together as my I’m,or my I am- I first realised that my twin was my twin when we discussed the possibility of being faithful:there was obviously some intense offerings as well..and we definitely can’t keep our eyes of each other…there is something there-but hard for me to tell , I’m quite aloof and dominant at the same time: so it’s not without a struggle for my twin: it was when the account manifested her ;us together did I start to believe that we were a reincarnation of a twin flame… it happens all the time , at times the twin is split and I can understand that with let things move off into a different direction than we wish…marriage, immigration , married,kids- we just happened to live that life and some how destiny has take us there…I know when I was going to be with someone else my twin jumped in and halted me…but not all of us have these signs…if he’s married you might want to wait till he has a dilemma- because getting married is a long process-he’s there for a reason… but you might not be able to see it yet; sorry to sound unwise but if he’s a twin things will come to an end on its own…this could take year, while we are infatuated with the other it could seem like we can’t make sense of the situation… it’s all about waiting and being faithful : how can you remain faithful if he’s married? These are the questions you will alone can answer…but finding an abrupt end ,after years of longing you can retire to one another…just like I did with my flame…

Some how the body has an atom self that equals two proportions two electrons two atoms equal one atom equal one observer: equal two bonsons- equal two the negative and positive: these are the twin flames …

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)

Last edited by lostsoul13 : 27-09-2021 at 07:45 PM.
Old 03-10-2021, 01:54 AM
Newbie ;)

I've certainly had experiences like this with attractive people, whom I wished I could have gotten closer to, but alas! I remember so many crushes I wanted desperately to be special, but they were just ephemeral and fun at the time. Not necessarily spiritually important, but also sometimes a catalyst that wasn't a Twin but definitely a soul-mate or karmic intervention. This might be what you experienced, given the lack of long-term connection.

I would be careful to attach Twin Flame terminology to someone you never spoke to, esp. in a time of spiritual vulnerability as you described. Twins are a sacred soul connection where two people share the same soul, and they are not strangers, and the meetings are not "random" in a place that you may never return to. Twins are HOME. They are your Home, and you are there's, at least in my experience with my Twin. Soul-mates and karmics can be anyone, anywhere, anytime!

Twins will teach you things through communication and separation, and you will teach them things the same way. Research more about the stages of the journey, etc. to see if it really matches up. Like I said, I've had many people who could have easily been confused with my Twin, but they were definitely not. Not everyone has a Twin, and not everyone has a Twin with them on Earth. It's okay! Love yourself first no matter what.

My Twin and I met through a mutual friend, long story short. Our delivery together was divinely planned across our entire reincarnated lifetime. We have open communication and have had some deep and painful separations. he is not consciously awakened and yet still follows the textbook path with me. We have met in person three times, over eight years. I remember the eye-contact moment...it wasn't even right away and might have happened for him first (he was very taken with me, but would never admit it...) and it was as if he knew everything about me, and I wanted him to know, and he could know if he looked at me longer. I forgot about him for a while but then was inexplicably drawn back to him and I could not fight it. I've known we were Twins for only a year, which means we have always been Twins even before I knew about that type of connection; we were following the journey without even knowing what it was. Textbook.

Me assigning the label of Twin Flames did not make us Twins. We have always been sacredly soul-connected. So, the label does nothing. It is the journey that you have together. Without the label, we are still the Same Soul. Are you the same soul as this person, with or without terminology? Some things to think about, as you navigate your awakening.