Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 19-11-2010, 01:58 PM
Guide
Hi there, I'm Kiran! Nice to meet you!

Hello everyone,

I am Kiran, born in july 1985. Cancer with ascendent piscis and moon in taurus. Very emotional indeed!

Female, 1.63m small, brown hair and moss green eyes. Well-rounded. Violet glasses. Will put a photo when I find out how to do it.

Born in the very west of Austria and raised in a humble family in a tiny, idyllic village... I visited an indian friend in London for a summer when I got 18, and went for several short trips to Spain, where I met my soulmate. Went to study at Vienna University and had a very intense and sensual telepathic experience with my philosophy professor.

Was given the sanscrit name of "Kiran" (unisex name meaning spark, falling star or, most commonly traduced, ray of light) by my soulmate's guru, who became a good friend of mine as well. We recognised each other from a different life. It was rather funny. He is mexican living in Spain. When my lover introduced us, he stretched out his hand, and I said: "What the hell you want with the hand, man? Gimme a hug!" Later we talked and talked and he told me spiritual things that seemed completely odd and incredible for me, so I snapped to him very sarcastically: "Yeah, right, and in some former life you were cortés (spanish for courteous, I meant a romancer applying for a princesses hand) and I was a princess" and he said, very calmly, "in fact, yes, you are right". He showed me a picture of Hernán Cortés (spanish conqueror of Mexico) and an aztec princess called Malinalli or "the Malinche", whom Cortés used and also abused as a translator to her natives. They had a son, Martín. I saw the picture and something made "click"! What a woman indeed!

Languages have always come to me naturally, at least spanish. It really seemed I wasn't actually "learning", but "being reminded". I learnt a new word, repeated it once or twice and memorized it forever.

In my youth I also had the gift of writing (love poems most of all), but with the years it seems to have faded away and now I don't even feel the wish to write.

I have lived in Spain (Granada) for two years, sadly with the wrong person. He brought me down emotionally and spiritually and when I returned to my country it took me a long time to recover. I'm at it, but for "that guy" I've lost my soulmate and lover. I don't blame him, but for me, it was the biggest mistake of my life.

I had a psychotic attack when returning due to stress, lack of sleep and heavy usage of Aura-Soma (bottle 4). My family, watching me behave "like a witch", sent me to a psychiatric hospital, where I stayed half a year. They did zillions of tests with me, drug tests, craneal scans, MRT, brain waves after not having slept for 24 hours, a IQ test - where I reached 110 points, being heavily medicated with Temesta, feeling dizzy and sleepy and walking like a zombie. So with my brain everything was fine and they labelled me bipolar. I had another short attack under Aura-Soma bottle 67.

I finally stopped taking them a half year ago and I'm very well.

Kirancilla Trivia:
Addict to Twilight, the Sims2, perfumes, and ****mann's chocolate merengues.
Music: pop, rock, latino. Muse, Juanes, La Oreja de Van Gogh.
Most of the items in my wardrobe are purple. I also like light blue, light green and white, but I don't wear them often as they don't suit my type so well.
I studied literature and language (spanish and german) to be a high school teacher, but dropped out after four semesters to go to Spain, told above.
I currently work 32 hours a week in a place whose main businesses are making "dependable drawerslides" (you might know these, they're Fulterer) and checking small parts of BMW and Nissan cabrios for their coverage with antistatic paint. It's not my dream job, but it pays while I am looking for something more appropriate to fit my qualifications.

Anything else you'd like to know, just ask. I'm in Facebook as well, but'll only accept you if we have talked some while here in the forum.

Love, Kiran
Old 19-11-2010, 02:50 PM
LightFilledHeart

Greetings Kiran! Welcome to the forum
Old 19-11-2010, 03:45 PM
Master
Hi nice to meet you you will love it here with the wonderful people on this forum.
Spiritlite.
Old 19-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Guide
I am sure of that. I have already found wonderful posts in this forum and fascinating people.

It seems you two are both more advanced than me on this forum ("guide"/"master"), how do these ranks work in here?
Old 19-11-2010, 03:59 PM
Guide
P.s. to Spiritlite: I just checked your profile and found out your birthday is the same day (july 6th) as my father's. He was born 1952.
Old 19-11-2010, 04:09 PM
Administrator
Hey Kiran

Welcome to Spiritual Forums

Namaste
Old 19-11-2010, 04:17 PM
grazier

Hello Kiran,

Welcome to Spiritual Forums, I am sure you will find everything you need here, friendship, help, information, love and light.

Explore and enjoy.

Blessings

grazier
Old 19-11-2010, 04:20 PM
Guide
Aaaaand... I have a signature, an avatar and a profile pic showing myself.

Hello there Native spirit and grazier. Hope to get to know you better.
helpless against my immortality."

From "Savitri" by Sri Aurobindo
(The Book of Fate)
Old 19-11-2010, 04:29 PM
Now if everyone would tell us about themselves like this it
would make me very happy.
I don't know if I'm talking to a male or if they are 15 or 65!

Who was the guru - if you don't mind saying?
Welcome,
Miss Hepburn

Those names just change according to how many posts you've made - many forums do that, comes with the format.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Guide
Hello, Miss Hepburn.

The guru is a mexican living in Spain. His real-life name is Rafael Vázquez Corona, but "The Mother" (helper of Sri Aurobindo and started Auroville) gave him the name "Mâli" when he was in India, meaning bloom, garden, gardener. He really was a gardener for me and he set me into full bloom!
helpless against my immortality."

From "Savitri" by Sri Aurobindo
(The Book of Fate)