Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 09-08-2017, 04:45 AM
Experiencer
Caution When Using Social Media

I came across this article. I know it is only about a small percentage of facebook users, but it's a good warning to all users of social media to be careful of what you post.
Old 09-08-2017, 12:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Doh, I used my monthly viewing quota for this subscription.. Whats the summary or warning?
Old 09-08-2017, 12:25 PM
Ascender
I just skimmed it, but it seems fb and others want to be able to give users a heads up if the government are gaining access to people's accounts.
Old 09-08-2017, 05:03 PM
Master
1 thng i no
nevr put yore re
al nam adres or surnam i no

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-08-2017, 06:21 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
I just skimmed it, but it seems fb and others want to be able to give users a heads up if the government are gaining access to people's accounts.
That is what the article is about but the reason why I wrote this post is because of the story in the story. Some people think it's safe to post on facebook. For the most part it is if you don't post things like taking part in something that could get you into trouble with the law (in this case, the article was about the protests of inauguration day) which is what the warning is about.

Social media companies may have privacy policies, but the government....acts in its own interests..