Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 11-04-2019, 06:23 AM
Unseeking Seeker Unseeking Seeker is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 6,196
  Unseeking Seeker's Avatar
***

In the magical stillness
of aloneness
we cognised
and so realised
the seeming boundless space
energised by divine grace
first expanding
and then contracting
into a single point
at the Bindu still & silent
and love needing to overspill
pouring its nectar upon the anvil
of & within momentary form
that one with Oneness we adorn

***
__________________
Divine miracle
Renewal continual
Within heart spacial
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 15-04-2019, 02:11 AM
Unseeking Seeker Unseeking Seeker is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 6,196
  Unseeking Seeker's Avatar
***

Alone time for reflection
A much needed circuit breaker
A renewal, a regeneration
We are both the mover & the shaker

Exiting grooves of stuporous routine
Choosing polarity rotation to wisdom glean

***
__________________
Divine miracle
Renewal continual
Within heart spacial
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 23-04-2019, 02:07 PM
Unseeking Seeker Unseeking Seeker is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 6,196
  Unseeking Seeker's Avatar
***

Ego

Each realm of vibration
requires a vehicle for interaction
which we occupy and energise
to experience and feel alive
in that domain
Yet boon may soon become bane
if we are so deluded
to believe that the vehicle is us, soul excluded
The temporary life force of the vehicle is the ego
seeking attracting our attention in waters shallow
and if we succumb and itís feral cravings follow
in a state of delusion we continue to wallow
Our actions with ego as fulcrum generates karma
which we then need to resolve being law of dharma
leading to repeated birth after birth in that domain
A web of self created suffering until the ego is lain ...
to rest, employed as but a temporary interface
connected to Universal consciousnessís divine grace

The earth domain is where we learn
within our stillness in aloneness to discern
that we are the formless Oneness awareness
enlivening ego as divine entwined consciousness

***
__________________
Divine miracle
Renewal continual
Within heart spacial
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 23-04-2019, 08:42 PM
Realm Ki Realm Ki is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,601
  Realm Ki's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
***

Ego

Each realm of vibration
requires a vehicle for interaction
which we occupy and energise
to experience and feel alive
in that domain
Yet boon may soon become bane
if we are so deluded
to believe that the vehicle is us, soul excluded
The temporary life force of the vehicle is the ego
seeking attracting our attention in waters shallow
and if we succumb and itís feral cravings follow
in a state of delusion we continue to wallow
Our actions with ego as fulcrum generates karma
which we then need to resolve being law of dharma
leading to repeated birth after birth in that domain
A web of self created suffering until the ego is lain ...
to rest, employed as but a temporary interface
connected to Universal consciousnessís divine grace

The earth domain is where we learn
within our stillness in aloneness to discern
that we are the formless Oneness awareness
enlivening ego as divine entwined consciousness

***


Here's my new art - practicing listening to stillness in
loudness, in disorganisation, in crowds. Where the aloneness quite literally can be skipped over, like a hurdle between the many in separation and the many in one.

I love this poem. Even when I ramble :)
__________________
Love and Light - and Life!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 24-04-2019, 03:06 AM
Unseeking Seeker Unseeking Seeker is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 6,196
  Unseeking Seeker's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
Here's my new art - practicing listening to stillness in
loudness, in disorganisation, in crowds. Where the aloneness quite literally can be skipped over, like a hurdle between the many in separation and the many in one.

I love this poem. Even when I ramble :)

***

Of course! Why walk the tightrope
with balance in hands to grope
when you have wings to fly
anywhere, anytime in the boundless sky

***
__________________
Divine miracle
Renewal continual
Within heart spacial
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 24-04-2019, 09:20 PM
Realm Ki Realm Ki is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,601
  Realm Ki's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
***

Of course! Why walk the tightrope
with balance in hands to grope
when you have wings to fly
anywhere, anytime in the boundless sky

***

<3

.........
__________________
Love and Light - and Life!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 30-04-2019, 08:37 AM
Unseeking Seeker Unseeking Seeker is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 6,196
  Unseeking Seeker's Avatar
***

Alone we are within the sacred space
Where we ourselves may enter only by divine grace
Our inner sanctum where no one else may follow
Especially narrow egoic thoughts wayward & shallow
Knowing that we are the receptor, the non-doer
Yet observing that in our stillness the divine being the mover
Fulcrum of our consciousness has over time shifted
As of divine grace been uplifted
There is no ego in this recognition
It is as it is, an observation without calibration
The journey too being through labyrinths unknown
We joyously accept unfoldings as shown
Alone, quiet & still we observe our consciousness blossoming
In being to become we are one with the flow in ascension unending

***
__________________
Divine miracle
Renewal continual
Within heart spacial
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 09-05-2019, 09:38 AM
Unseeking Seeker Unseeking Seeker is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 6,196
  Unseeking Seeker's Avatar
***

Alone we be and alone we are
Divine within close and yet so far
The imaginary distance
Illusion of ego resistance
Alone we see the trajectory
Of our memory drawn imagery
Alone we uncondition our ferality
Alone with the Divine we seek unity

***
__________________
Divine miracle
Renewal continual
Within heart spacial
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 11-05-2019, 11:58 AM
Unseeking Seeker Unseeking Seeker is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 6,196
  Unseeking Seeker's Avatar
***

The experience real as cold steel
For he who did within so feel
For others it is but a fairy tale
Each ship as such in aloneness sails

***
__________________
Divine miracle
Renewal continual
Within heart spacial
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 19-05-2019, 06:36 PM
Unseeking Seeker Unseeking Seeker is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 6,196
  Unseeking Seeker's Avatar
***

How may we Love transmit
The gift the Divine one to one does remit
For we are One and yet as each being self elect
Entwined by Love as Love does voluntarily select
Such is our enigmatic vibrant aloneness
Waiting for our lover to awaken from stuporousness

***
__________________
Divine miracle
Renewal continual
Within heart spacial
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums