Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 10-04-2021, 06:25 PM
Master
Energy Body Shakes

Lately we had a lot of earthquakes in Greece.It started almost three weeks before,and it continues frequently with small ones.
I'm not sure if this could be the cause but when i relax,i feel like an earthquake is happening,but it's not.
My energy body is shaking back and forth,left to right,or up-down.Some close relatives of mine reported the same as well.(And some friends of them).

Any thoughts?
Old 18-04-2021, 09:41 AM
Master

You said you had lots of earth quakes and that would be very stressful. It is still on your mind and when you relax you feel shaking. It might take a long time before it gets back to normal. I could be wrong. It appears it could be that.
Old 18-04-2021, 10:35 AM
Master
I don't know.The shakes were violent.Everyday we were like ''hey,did an earthquake happened just now?Why i felt my body shaking?

Also we had cellphones going out of signal,etc.

Seems like there was masiive energy released from the quakes.
Old 25-06-2021, 02:38 PM
Master
Today the energy shakes were so strong that i could see my hands dancing as well.
Yesterday night i didn't slept at all due to 6 strong coffees.Today i went for a two hour walk,(under the sun's 40 degrees celsius),and with an almost empty stomach.(having another 2 coffees).

Once i returned home,i lied down and the party began.My energy body was moving left-right and for a moment i had the impression that the bed will start to shake as well.

For some seconds it stops the pendulum move,and i feel like someone's filling it with something,and then it eats that something by making these shakes(which are coming from my back).Like it's trying to accumulate it.

I noitced that it happens after physical exercise,and when i do energy-spiritual work.
Old 26-06-2021, 02:26 AM
Knower

As Astralsuzy mentioned ptsd can be powerful causality of the Spirit whether it be rooted in Mind, Heart, and or Body...
Old 26-06-2021, 07:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty
As Astralsuzy mentioned ptsd can be powerful causality of the Spirit whether it be rooted in Mind, Heart, and or Body...
Something like that.
Old 26-06-2021, 02:53 PM
Knower

To further add my input, the Earthquake's not only add Fear of death but other fears as well. Such as fear induced by the ground defying the natural gravity, in a way similar to fear of falling. There could be fear of loved ones possibly dieing. Fear of no control...so on and so on.
Since the earthquake was the physical manifestion of such. This is where the such fears got latched on by as well as the outlet. A way of showing that the fear or some form of grief is still being held onto, In the heart or mind.
Considering what you all have been going thru this is nothing to be ashamed of.
From what I recall Greece has been going thru a lot of different kinds of struggle's for awhile now. I remember a online friend who was from Greece years ago. During financial crisis, this was weighing heavy on him and most of Greece as well and seems like the grief keeps continuing.
Maybe this is your chance to be of Spiritual help towards your friends and family... possibly others. Just remember not everyone is always so open to the notion that they have fear...many cover it up or deny it...that never makes it go away just takes different form.

I hope and pray you and your loved ones get well
Old 26-07-2021, 09:19 PM
Master
Updating.

Thanks for the input Matty.
Seems like the shakes are caused by energetic blocks.Everytime i did energy work with the intention to clear any kind of obstacles,i had these sensations as well.