Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-04-2013, 10:27 PM
ksjm33

TF might be back but not sure

After dumping me yesterday and me writing (chasing) him, he wrote today and says he has things to say and will write tonight (which may not happen because this is the pattern). He said we can hope to be optimistic. I am afraid now. This might mean he's over me and is ok being friends, which should be good but I am so past that right now. However, I am also not ready for anything more because I am not available, we live 2500 miles apart and he and I have way too much to do independently.

I was sort of hoping to have some time to recalibrate. Maybe he'll end up dumping me for good this time and I can purge him. That's what I think I need in order to function!

Do you think he felt me pulling away already and that's why he wrote so fast? I was expectig later to never to hear from him.

I am definitely going to keep my ego locked up though, that's for sure!
Old 30-04-2013, 10:30 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I think at one point on this forum, can't remember when........I compared deep soul connections to two people standing on the inside of a massive rubber band that hasn't really been stretched much. You are on one end, he is on the other with his back turned to you. When you turn to go in the opposite direction, it pulls him towards you and he spins around. I can't remember where I heard about that, but it makes sense sometimes.

I would say don't have any expectations of him writing you. If he does, maybe write back and say, "I need some space, but I'll get to your message when I am ready." That is.........unless you have no interest in responding and in that case, do whatever feels right.
Old 30-04-2013, 10:39 PM
ksjm33

My problem is that once the intensity is there, I want to be there. I will play it cool, but I won't ignore him or even ask for space. I have before and he doesn't want me to take it. He knows I have to sometimes but I just never want to. The intensity is too strong for me to sustain though. It reslly impacts my dsy-to-day.

Maybe we can get to some ground rules though.
Old 30-04-2013, 10:47 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Sounds like a good idea. Create boundaries if you find it helps. The intensity is pretty sweet, isn't it?