Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 21-09-2020, 02:09 PM
LoveWater LoveWater is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 396
  LoveWater's Avatar
Angel1 I am an earth angel

My Guardian Angel, the ArchAngel Michael, tells me I am an earth angel.

What's interesting is that as an earth angel, I have faced all sorts of troubles in my life: abuse, addictions, codependency, mental health issues, and an eating disorder. Most has now been resolved (mostly).

All that aside, I am trying to find a life purpose.... I am told that my purpose is to help others. I am and have been, but I feel I should be doing more.

With AA Michael's help, I created a Happiness Blog and wrote 56 or so articles to help others overcome obstacles to happiness. And I help people who are suffering from mental illness on a couple of mental health forums, where I also receive help myself.

I want to do more, however. There's a strong, burning desire within me to make more of an impact.

Since I can channel ArchAngel Michael and all my Guides, I was thinking of working for a site like Keen, giving advice and predictions of what will happen by channeling my Guides.

I don't know though. It's a big step, and I am still learning how to protect myself spiritually when channeling. I've had a lot of interference from other spirits and dark entities when channeling. I am still learning how to protect myself fully.

Anyone else here who is an earth angel? I'm curious to know how that has played out for others, and how other earth angels are helping in this world?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 21-09-2020, 02:42 PM
LoveWater LoveWater is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 396
  LoveWater's Avatar
Found this online -- I can relate to all of these qualities

POSITIVE QUALITIES OF AN EARTH ANGEL:

*Has a deep faith
*Has a beautiful energy and people love to be around them
*Has many friends
*Caring and kind. Would do anything for anyone
*Genuine love of people
*Compassionate
*Very generous, loves to give presents
*Gives without the need of reciprocation
*Loves nothing more than giving anonymously
*Prefers to give more than receive
*Thinks that all people are good
*Modest
*Humble
*Believes in fairness and will advocate for the underprivileged
*Believes in miracles

DIFFICULTIES FOR EARTH ANGELS

*Guilt
*Loneliness
*May worry a lot
*Puts others before themselves
*Perfectionist: does not like to make mistakes
*Do not like to offend anyone
*Is frequently shocked at how people behave
*Does not understand when love and emotion is not returned to them
*May take years to get over relationship breakdowns
*May stay in a marriage far too long or have several serious relationships or marriages
*May repeat the same lesson in relationships as they just don’t expect people to betray them
*Dislikes news and current affair TV programs
*Finds it very difficult to say ‘NO’
*If they have to speak up, they will worry about what they have said for days
*Will verbally go over and over something that is worrying them. This can be very annoying for family, partners, friends or work colleagues.
*Finds it difficult to receive from others
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 22-09-2020, 03:08 PM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 14,803
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
My Guardian Angel, the ArchAngel Michael, tells me I am an earth angel.

What's interesting is that as an earth angel, I have faced all sorts of troubles in my life: abuse, addictions, codependency, mental health issues, and an eating disorder. Most has now been resolved (mostly).

All that aside, I am trying to find a life purpose.... I am told that my purpose is to help others. I am and have been, but I feel I should be doing more.

With AA Michael's help, I created a Happiness Blog and wrote 56 or so articles to help others overcome obstacles to happiness. And I help people who are suffering from mental illness on a couple of mental health forums, where I also receive help myself.

I want to do more, however. There's a strong, burning desire within me to make more of an impact.

Since I can channel ArchAngel Michael and all my Guides, I was thinking of working for a site like Keen, giving advice and predictions of what will happen by channeling my Guides.

I don't know though. It's a big step, and I am still learning how to protect myself spiritually when channeling. I've had a lot of interference from other spirits and dark entities when channeling. I am still learning how to protect myself fully.

Anyone else here who is an earth angel? I'm curious to know how that has played out for others, and how other earth angels are helping in this world?

Why not post channeling you get from ArchAngel Michael in the Channeling Forum right here?
__________________


 
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

        Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜


Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 22-09-2020, 03:21 PM
LoveWater LoveWater is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 396
  LoveWater's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Why not post channeling you get from ArchAngel Michael in the Channeling Forum right here?

Because I am not channeling as much now for many different reasons.

I had to shut down most of my channeling in the last couple weeks because I became VERY overwhelmed by all that I was told.

So I am not channeling much these days. I am here to find myself again and to find other like-minded people who have had similar experiences.

Last edited by LoveWater : 22-09-2020 at 06:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 22-09-2020, 03:28 PM
LoveWater LoveWater is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 396
  LoveWater's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Why not post channeling you get from ArchAngel Michael in the Channeling Forum right here?

In the thread pasted below, I posted a message that I channeled from my Guides and AA Michael.

Channeled messages of light and love:
  • Be compassionate with yourself and be kind to yourself. You've been through SO much in life, and you've fought many battles thus far. You are a warrior spirit -- keep fighting to make it through. And you will.
  • Heal your wounds through the gifts of kindness and love from others. Embrace those who care for you and those who show love for you, and give them your caring heart in return. The blessings will be manifold.
  • The gift of giving helps heal and mend a broken heart and spirit. Never forget this.
  • Be true to your authentic self and spirit. Never betray your own truth. Stand strong in your beliefs and values. Don't let others sway you, even if theirs differs. Be YOU.
  • Remain on the path of self-improvement. It will bring you greater happiness and satisfaction in life.
  • Never let negative life experiences destroy your spirit, your sense of self worth or your self esteem. Allow each life experience, the good and the bad, to teach you something of value. Move forward, taking these gems and lessons with you. You are a better person for every experience you have, which are meant to help your soul's growth.
  • Reach for the stars and allow yourself to dream big. Don't let anyone crush your dreams.
  • Above all else, love yourself fully. You are beautiful just as you are.
❤️❣️❤️❣️❤️❣️


https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=137278
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 22-09-2020, 10:31 PM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 14,803
  BigJohn's Avatar
That is a nice channeled message. If I didn't know better,
I would say that message was directed to me.

I thank you.
__________________


 
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

        Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜


Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 22-09-2020, 10:47 PM
LoveWater LoveWater is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 396
  LoveWater's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
That is a nice channeled message. If I didn't know better,
I would say that message was directed to me.

I thank you.

Lol.

You’re welcome.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 23-09-2020, 03:26 AM
Orion_Lion Orion_Lion is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 731
  Orion_Lion's Avatar
I am too. Do you have memories from childhood that seemed extra special and magical? The thing with me is I remember heaven. Sometimes it used to make me sad. Then I learned I can direct my energy to the higher dimensions, and they can understand my feelings thoughts wishes and what I see and experience without using words. It's a place we can go to through meditation.

If you want to ask me anything I am ok with it.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 23-09-2020, 10:39 AM
Elfin
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
Found this online -- I can relate to all of these qualities

POSITIVE QUALITIES OF AN EARTH ANGEL:

*Has a deep faith
*Has a beautiful energy and people love to be around them
*Has many friends
*Caring and kind. Would do anything for anyone
*Genuine love of people
*Compassionate
*Very generous, loves to give presents
*Gives without the need of reciprocation
*Loves nothing more than giving anonymously
*Prefers to give more than receive
*Thinks that all people are good
*Modest
*Humble
*Believes in fairness and will advocate for the underprivileged
*Believes in miracles

DIFFICULTIES FOR EARTH ANGELS

*Guilt
*Loneliness
*May worry a lot
*Puts others before themselves
*Perfectionist: does not like to make mistakes
*Do not like to offend anyone
*Is frequently shocked at how people behave
*Does not understand when love and emotion is not returned to them
*May take years to get over relationship breakdowns
*May stay in a marriage far too long or have several serious relationships or marriages
*May repeat the same lesson in relationships as they just don’t expect people to betray them
*Dislikes news and current affair TV programs
*Finds it very difficult to say ‘NO’
*If they have to speak up, they will worry about what they have said for days
*Will verbally go over and over something that is worrying them. This can be very annoying for family, partners, friends or work colleagues.
*Finds it difficult to receive from others
Hi... I too can relate to all of the above. In my case I know I relate to much of it because of my being Empath/ HSP. So don't know if that would make me an earth angel !!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 23-09-2020, 11:31 AM
LoveWater LoveWater is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 396
  LoveWater's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
I am too. Do you have memories from childhood that seemed extra special and magical? The thing with me is I remember heaven. Sometimes it used to make me sad. Then I learned I can direct my energy to the higher dimensions, and they can understand my feelings thoughts wishes and what I see and experience without using words. It's a place we can go to through meditation.

If you want to ask me anything I am ok with it.

Thanks for sharing!!

I do -- I remember something magical from my childhood that was almost paranormal in nature.

When I have channeled, they can read my thoughts and verbalize my thoughts to me. And I experienced an angel visit that felt like heaven once.

What does heaven feel like?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums