Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-05-2012, 06:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
How will you ever know he'll "never" go there? Personally before I can even consider throwing in the towel I need a face to face with my TF. I need to see it in her eyes just like I saw the love in her eyes the last time I saw her. Maybe that is what she needs. A reminder of what she's been running from. I know I need that before I'll ever believe the love is unrequitted. My intuition has been battled my ego for nearly 6yrs over this delima and lets be honest. The ego lies all the time to us while our intuition doesn't. I refuse to let true love escape my grasp because I stopped listening to my intuition and heart and started listening to that lying ******* ego. I also realize that situaitons can change in a blink of an eye.

This goes for me too. When my tf walked away (by just ignoring me all together) I DARED him to look me in my eyes and tell me it was over. He wouldn't/couldn't do it. It's been nearly 3 months, and though I LOVE intimacy and I am lonely I just can't bare to be with anyone else. Everything inside of me is telling me to get things in order, to get my life straight and that I am on the right path and to find rest in NOONE ELSE. I couldn't, ... even if I tried. And if I am being honest, sometimes it makes me angry.
Old 18-05-2012, 06:43 PM
WhiteWolfSpirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
How will you ever know he'll "never" go there? Personally before I can even consider throwing in the towel I need a face to face with my TF. I need to see it in her eyes just like I saw the love in her eyes the last time I saw her. Maybe that is what she needs. A reminder of what she's been running from. I know I need that before I'll ever believe the love is unrequitted. My intuition has been battled my ego for nearly 6yrs over this delima and lets be honest. The ego lies all the time to us while our intuition doesn't. I refuse to let true love escape my grasp because I stopped listening to my intuition and heart and started listening to that lying ******* ego. I also realize that situaitons can change in a blink of an eye.

I agree on this too. It will take a physical, eye to eye statement from her, telling me she feels nothing, and doesn't want me in her life, before I will even begin to believe it. When we parted in July 2010, the last time we saw each other in person, it was because she said she needed some time alone. She said she didn't want to get my hopes up, and would only treat me as a friend.

However, the morning of my flight, she got up at 6AM, came out to see me in pajamas, and gave me a "small" gift. It's my most prized possession. It was a single twist of jade, the NZ Maori symbol of union between two people. It states that when two people who care about each other meet, that they will be forever entangled, and will always come together again to share their lives with each other. She gave me a kiss, and a hug. The hug ended up lasting about 15 minutes or so, standing outside in the cold Montana morning, in the driveway. She finally broke it, saying I'd miss my flight if we didn't. I was VERY ready to miss the flight, but she let me go. We exchanged "I love you's" and with a last hug, I drove away. She walked out into the busy highway (in pajamas) to keep waving to me, until I could no longer see her in my rearview mirror.

That is the LAST experience we had together, in physical contact. All of her backing off, running away, she's only been able to do through email. Even on Skype, when we've been able to "see" each other, she's been nothing but friendly. She only did the blocks and left, once I signed off. So yeah... I'll never believe it, until she can say all of that face to face, as we're looking each other in the eye. She can't do it, and she knows it, which is why all of this ridiculous long-distance running takes place.