Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-05-2012, 09:59 PM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
. Too true hugs back to you )
I have already broken away from my family after years of being the black sheep in the family and now I'm letting my light shine ¤

Good for you......its sad that we have to let go in that manner, but its clear you are on a bright new path.............btw i love your avatar photo....it makes me feel at peace
Old 05-05-2012, 04:06 AM
Ascender

Topaz, you sound like you have come a long way! Good job!

I guess the full moon means that I need to release. It will be the release of quite a bit of active pain tomorrow. My 2nd horse is being hauled to his new home tomorrow morning and I'm having a hard time with it already. I've had him for 8 years, known him for about 15, and now I have to say good bye to my boy who has been such an angel for me! Ugh, it hurts. My last horse, my mare, will be boarded out from tomorrow on and I'm not sure I want to even be at our farm anymore without the horses here. It makes me cry just imagining how empty this place will feel without them here... sigh...
this is hard but I know I have to do it for myself, and it's better for my boy too since he will get far more attention at his new home than I can give him. I just don't have the time, and having horses at home meant all of my spare time I spent looking after them rather than riding and enjoying them.

Anyways, enough negativity for now :) I gotta move on to greener pastures, just like my horses. I should move forward instead of looking back. I think I'll spend some time tonight doing some positive self talk, looks like I need it tonight to prepare me for tomorrow's difficult good bye.

I wonder whether the full moon will help me to release all of this pain... I will ask the angels for some help to get me through this. I will SOOOO miss looking out the window, watching them play, go for a swim in the pond, goof around, play with each other and just enjoy life! My little herd has been such a huge part of my life, and I sure hope I'm doing the right thing... For some reason I'm doubting everything tonight but it's probably just a low moment and it will pass too... The memories will always stay with me, but times have changed and I gotta let go of this lifestyle that has worn me down so much over the past 2, 3 years especially. I gotta start making myself a priority rather than my animals. My Tf always asked me when I was done rescuing, and I told him I was done with it. I truly am, not that there is anything bad in doing it when the time is right, but I feel like I've done what I can and it's time now to look after myself. It's time to shift my focus. I'm sending thanks to my TF for having helped me realize that what I was doing was crazy.
Old 05-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Master
Good luck Quest and be gentle with yourself . Now is a time to grieve a little and acknowledge the pain and release . Remember to stay positive and that you are a wonderful person, growing stronger everyday . You are moving forward and have the power to create a new life xx

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:42 AM
Master
I'm going with the flow , just being in the now and it feels wonderful . No looking back but moving forward with ease into the ocean of universal love . No more searching for answers or signs. It is a sense of knowing , peace and love .

I thank the forum for being here .

waiting for hours
hours turn to days
days turn to years

im still here. . Lyrics from I can't explain by Longview which sum up my connection
For the past year and a half . The only way is to accept and move forward with light and integrity)

I did a lovely visualisation where I made him and myself so small and placed us in my heart. forever . I realise that by being more grounded , I can actually turn down the frequency of our connection, like the volume control of a radio lol x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:13 AM
Master
Probably the sound of angels
Is what I'm hearing in my head
And to me it is just so frustrating
Trying to understand

This is how I am
This is how I stand
This is what I want
This is what I had

Sitting, waiting, wondering now
Can feel you're coming down
You look so tired
You're always tired
Could be anything

This is how I am
This is how I stand
This is what I want from me
This is what I'm gonna be
This is what's been said
This is what was never meant to happen
Now things have gone wrong

This is what I've lost
This is what I've found
This is what I hope
This is all around

This is how I am
This is how I stand
This is what I want
This is what I have
This is how I am
This is how I stand
This is what I want from me
This is where I'm gonna be
This is what's been said
This is what I never meant to happen
Now things have gone wrong .

This is by Longview . Letting go and keeping the faith x

Old 08-05-2012, 11:02 AM
Master
Loving this new energy it's so good ) Being in the here and now x

Old 08-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Master
Be yourself ,true fully

Accept yourself , gratefully

Forgive yourself. completely

Treat yourself , generously

Balance yourself , harmoniously

Bless yourself , abundantly

Trust yourself , confidently

Love yourself , whole heartedly

Empower yourself , immediately

Give yourself , enthusiastically

Express yourself radiantly¤

Old 08-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Master
Fill the void with light love and laughter )

Old 12-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Master
Just felt a shot out of the blue after sending out love to him . I felt so plugged in my crown chakra opened and energy shot through out my body, the same feeling you get when you say somebody has walked over your grave . The energy came straight out of my heart chakra )

I switched on the radio and this was playing. I'm comin home lol http://m.youtube.com/watch?desktop_u...xwRErqlM&gl=GB

I've never heard that song before )