Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-08-2021, 11:02 PM
Ghaleon, Th Admin has asked to quote 2-3 sentences from others. Thank you

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-08-2021, 11:21 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
^^^ But you seem reluctant to answer my question. I had hoped with all the
research you've done you'd be able to. Never mind.
You said/stated: That's a super-metaphor but you're presenting it almost as a fact. Well, that entire paragraph is questionable.
You then asked: Are you addressing beginners on their path or those well in progress?

What frequency is it? Can I measure it on my oscilloscope?

My apologies but i thought i gave a big overall explanation for these questions but i didn't address the questions specifically so let me see if i can give a short answer to my best ability

Im addressing the human spirit and our current situation regarding the ET influence and manipulation here. Whether you are a beginner soul/spirit, an "old soul", new soul or anywhere in between its directed towards anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear. Everyone has his or her own path both here in 3-D and in the astral although "paths" moreso have to do with souls moving on from 3-D into whatever their personal path is regardless of what it is.

The frequency fence just like the quarantine over the solar system and grid are most likely low level frequencies used with advanced technology within the Matrix. Stars exist in the 9th Heaven unless they are artificial. I cannot tell you whether or not you can measure the frequency fence (frequencies coming from Saturn) with your oscilloscope because i dont know for sure but since these vibrational frequencies are within the low frequency band of 3-D you may be able to. I have not researched these type of devices so i cant say for certainty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ghaleon, Th Admin has asked to quote 2-3 sentences from others. Thank you
Not quite sure what that means exactly. Does that mean I can only reply quote people for 2-3 sentences? I don't understand. Respects
Old 26-08-2021, 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
Not quite sure what that means exactly. Does that mean I can only reply quote people for 2-3 sentences? I don't understand.
When you quote someone in a quote box, Admin has asked that you only quote 2-3 sentences, rather than
the entire, full post of the person you are talking to.

If you want you can say, 'Excerpt from post 12', that may help.
Sorry, it's relatively new - it's a space issue.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-08-2021, 02:31 AM
Ghaleon

Quote:
When you quote someone in a quote box, Admin has asked that you only quote 2-3 sentences, rather than
the entire.

[color=Navy]If you want you can say, 'Excerpt from post 12', that may help.

Ah gotcha! Will do and thanks.
Old 26-08-2021, 05:38 AM
Master
spirit verses soul, soul verses spirit

Are you calling souls spirits? And I call spirits souls?

Anyway spirit is energy and energy only exist within the physical (uni)verse.
It connects everything in this verse.

Souls are units of consciousness, and consciousness is never within the physical (uni)verse. And not in dark matter. There is no such thing as dark matter. Perhaps you refer to those realms consciousness exists.

Someone called those realms the flip-side of the universe. Everything physical is sustained from those realms. Without it, all physicality would collapse into itself.
An atom is 99.9999% empty. How is it sustained?

Sometime ago this substance was called Aether. As it crosses into the physical realms, it becomes energy.

There are transition point through out this verse and all other verses, we sometimes falsely call black wholes, where energy is returned to it's original state, not directly, yet in stages.
I leave it to you which you call soul or spirit. Fact is, spiritual energy is in fact energy, and can only exist within this or any other verse.
Hallelujah Rah nam
Old 26-08-2021, 06:27 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
When you qu................ space issue.

I'm somewhat puzzled by "....it's a space issue" but nonetheless it's easy enough to do what I've just done with Miss Hepburn's quoted piece above. That way you get to see which person and which of their postings is being responded to without taking up 'too much space' on any page.
Old 26-08-2021, 06:34 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Are you calling souls spirits? And I call spirits souls?

Anyway s................ this or any other verse.
Hallelujah Rah nam
The quoted piece has been edited similarly to reduce the space used.......

The business of 'souls' or 'spirits' or for that matter 'ghosts' is a perennial one. Much of the time it probably doesn't matter because people often mean disembodied lifeforms as opposed to those with physical bodies.

My preference is to use 'incarnates' and 'discarnates' rather than struggle with defining souls and spirits but from what folk have written I acknowledge those latter words mean things very different from what they mean for me.

Ghosts are different from both of them and better considered separately.
Old 26-08-2021, 06:54 AM
Master
Quote:
EXCERPT from post #4When im referring to the frequency fence im talking about the frequencies that are coming in from Saturn. Saturn emits a low vibrational frequency towards Earth and is amplified by the Moon so we get it in hundred of folds the power!
Can you state the range of the frequencies coming from Saturn?
Can you also explain how the Moon amplifies Saturn's frequencies?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 26-08-2021, 01:10 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Excerpt from quote #15
You are wrong Rah nam! Spirit in its true form exists beyond this realm. Your view or description of the universe differs vastly from my own. We are spirited however spirit does not "only" exist in this realm or more specifically the spirited humans of Earth ie within the human soul group. The Aeons in the Void, The Spirit Universe are spirited. I will elaborate this further in an upcoming section. I've already brought up the difference between soul and spirit so no need to repeat myself although i have to admit that yes i may repeat myself on certain things.

Of course souls are units of consciousness and just like consciousness it is more than "you" (generalizing) the personality..it is your expedited experience as The Higher Self/Oversoul which exists "beyond The Parix, beyond this realm. It is soul/spirit/mind in one unit and that is the real you. We are not our bodies and we are more than our personalities, our ego's! Dark Matter does exist and there are many books and material on this very thing so i don't know why you are saying there is "no such thing as dark matter" so does that mean that you are only acknowledging that dark energy exists and or a thing and there is no such thing as dark matter?

What science calls dark matter (73% material) and dark energy (23% energetic) is dark because we cant perceive it within the limited frequency band here in 3-D and this is for a couple of reasons for this that i don't really need to mention here. "THIS" is the Spirit or Spiritual Universe that we have been cut off from and we can only perceive the rest of the universe (the physical universe) with our limited senses. I also sometimes call the Spirit Universe, The Void (dark matter & energy)

The Spirit Realm sustains itself because the universe is expanding and the aeons in the void are creating they're own universes. Universes are created in clusters of 12 where at the middle of these universes in all creation exists True Source, All That Is! All of these universes together make up the multiverse. 13 is a sacred number and is reserved and is the number of The Mother Goddess! The physical universe is one of many and "here" it is where En.ki/Yaldaboath is God..(It will take too long to go into the creation story here so i will just stop there)
You seem to be along the line that if its not pure matter (atoms) it doesnt exist and there many that think this way. One of the reasons people think, believe and or feel this way is because we lack the perception and we "limit" ourselves. When we do this we miss out on what 96% of the universe is all about. We (people) have forgotten where we come from and we have forgotten the power of imagination and the power of thought.

I cant put up a graph here but my dimensional model goes as follows so i will describe it:
We exist in the physical universe, the universe of atoms, the physical dimension is 3-D. There are many physical (3-D) worlds that harbor 3-D life but the physical universe where we currently dwell is the solar system which is equivalent to the 7 Heavens. These 7 Heavens are preceeded by 5 other Heavens below them which are the upper layers of the atmosphere. These 5 Heavens are The Underworld and The Abyss is its lowest part. Beyond Saturn (The 7th Heaven) is Orion or The Orion Empire which exists in the 8th and 9th Heavens. (There are physical worlds in Orion as well) This is where the highest for of physicality is where the divines dwell. If were gonna talk in terms of dimensions (there are many many dimensions but im using these numbers merely as a point of reference) Dimensions 1-8 is the Matrix (Patrix) where after the 5th Dimension you become a non-physical, and dimensions 9-12 is the void ie spirit universe. Beyond the 9th Heaven is The Void or Spiritual Realm where there are no atoms and only pure spirit exist. This "realm" goes by different names depending on which of the ancient texts you go into.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 26-08-2021 at 01:24 PM. Reason: There's no excerpt. You can put 3 sentences from Rah nam
Old 26-08-2021, 01:16 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
You are wrong Rah nam! Spirit in its true form exists ..................rit exist. This "realm" goes by different names depending on which of the ancient texts you go into.

phew!!