Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-08-2021, 03:47 AM
Ghaleon

Description of Soul, Spirit & different Soul types

I can see that in the spiritual communities soul and spirit are used interchangeably and in different contexts but they are two completely different things.

Soul:
The soul is created from trillions of tiny bioelectric sparks and are of the sun. The soul is the personality and accompanied by an ego which we acquire and is formed based on our environment and upbringing. It is through the soul that we search for spirit inside. Souls were and are created by En.ki (The chief creator) and is of The Matrix. After physical death the soul travels the astral realm and if the soul chooses reincarnation wittingly or unwittingly they are most likely reincarnated back into the same lifetime with amnesia. The soul extensions that are spread across 4 time/space are you too but have they're own individual personalities but are still apart of the whole. This is what is commonly known as The Oversoul which exists beyond this realm and is a state of being. All memories and experiences are thus transferred into the Oversoul if the soul chooses to connect to that aspect of themselves.
Soul is etheric and can die. This part of the soul is the genuine soul but is overlayed by the chakras with the chakras being apart of the "etheric" body which is part of The Matrix. The soul is also the thinking, feeling part of us.

Spirit:
The absolute highest aspect of any human is Spirit! Spirit is not physical and is immortal. Spirit is a state of being as opposed to the ego, the personality. When a person is heart based that is who they are at they're core being. It is the spirit inside that connects us to the spirit of others. It can be said that the soul and body are intermediaries to search for spirit within. Sometimes a person can have spirit but the spirit inside them is buried so deep that they have a harder time connecting to this part of themselves. The spirit within our bodies is not even ours, its Sophia's! A long time ago Sophia inserted her essence into the first humans and then the planet (although that was a different version of planet Earth then called Tiamaat her essence still flows here) and her beams of light is what we humans have received acting as reciprocals. They can be compared to an arm stretching out and light beams poring out of this arm sprang forth. Beings that exist as pure spirit exist in the Void aka the Spirit universe (what science calls dark matter & dark energy) are called aeons and these aeons are emanations of The Monad (Source or All That Is) At The Consummation Of The Age Sophia will retract her spirit from here. Our race (the general population) has this divinity within us however far from all humans are spirited.

Body:
I thought i'd throw this in here just because. This needs no explanation its the physical body. You cannot exist in a 3-D world/planet without a physical body. We humans are "not" our bodies Our bodies here on Earth before the Flood in antediluvian times in the Second Atlantis and after it were genetically engineered and manipulated. Everything that is 3-D in nature withers away and dies. The bodies that the "first" humans had on Tiamaat were much less physical and etheric.

The Artificial Soul:
Sometime before The Deluge and a little after it, The Authorities began creating a new type of soul, they created the artificial soul in the ether. They are split traumatized souls patched up together to create one whole new soul. This is the extreme narcissist, the psychopaths and sociopaths of the world. These people can kill animals and other humans and think nothing of it. They lack spirit completely and are empty vessels so to speak. This is where the term "soulless and spiritless beings come from although it is the latter because they do still have a soul. These people have very little to no compassion and empathy.

Mind
The mind is not the brain of the physical body but stores memories and experiences that are transferred over into the soul/mind and this is the "thinking" unit that when combined with spirit is the real you or the whole. When we are free from oppression and manipulation soul/spirit/mind is "free" as the whole (Oversoul) in one unit!

Soul types:
Here on Earth we have a number of different soul types from different parts of the Milky Way Galaxy and here for different reasons. Some of these souls got "trapped" here in the frequency fence and thus incarnated into baby bodies thus being apart of the cycle. The Global Elite (PTB or Illuminati by some) are a mix of souls coming from places such as Alpha Draconis (Thuban) while others come from Sirius, Ursa Minor and other Lucifer dominated star systems. The Elite completely lack compassion and empathy. Some of the most evil people in our history such as Vlad The Impaler and Hitler i suspect have come from some of the star systems mentioned above. According to my source when star races where fed up with the criminals in their own star systems they kicked them out and "dumped" them here from which it was agreed that these criminal souls would be "taken on". Then we basically have souls that come from elsewhere within the Milky Way. These souls are here to "assist" and help humanity out in these times. These are kind loving souls, helping to raise the frequency of those around them. Just as the spirited humans they are excellent teachers, having the capacity to have a positive influence on those peoples lives they touched. All of these souls together make up The Human Soul Group or Earths Human Mass Consciousness.

These descriptions may seem "conflicting" to some but if you took the time to read up to this point you have shown that at least you took it in on some level no matter how little or how it may "conflict" with a belief you have and for that I thank you!

Last edited by Ghaleon : 24-08-2021 at 07:27 PM.
Old 24-08-2021, 09:20 PM
Lorelyen

It's a set of explanations with which some will agree and others not.

A problem with these kinds of definitions has been talked about here recently; they try to objectify or concretise metaphors, intangibles, abstracts.

As someone who (more or less) accepts the Vodou view of soul, I can't agree with your description, particularly regarding your attempt to classify souls. I say "more or less" because it also tends to objectify soul, dividing it into two blended parts; but I can accept it at the level of contents and its a model that works better for me than anything else.

By the way, this didn't make sense: Some of these souls got "trapped" here in the frequency fence and thus incarnated into baby bodies thus being apart of the cycle.
That's a super-metaphor but you're presenting it almost as a fact. Well, that entire paragraph is questionable. Are you addressing beginners on their path or those well in progress?

What frequency is it? Can I measure it on my oscilloscope?
Old 24-08-2021, 09:39 PM
Well, since I know so little about these things...thank you for the input!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-08-2021, 10:40 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
It's a set of explanations with which some will agree and others not.

A problem with these kinds of definitions has been talked about here recently; they try to objectify or concretise metaphors, intangibles, abstracts..
I thought i explained in in pretty laymans terms but you don't agree with my description of the soul and that's fine. I spent many many years researching these type of topics so this is what i have concluded, although i'm still expanding my knowledge as well as learning new (about) things all the time.
To answer your question the frequency fence, grid, veil of amnesia and quarantine, they are all part of The Matrix which is a construct, it was "set up" this way with these things. When im referring to the frequency fence im talking about the frequencies that are coming in from Saturn. Saturn emits a low vibrational frequency towards Earth and is amplified by the Moon so we get it in hundred of folds the power! They (The Overlords/Archons) have underground technologies to lower the frequency but Saturn as the main/most important planet of our solar system is where this low vibrational energy is coming from in higher concentration. The invisible forcefield that is brought up in science and by scientist is the "grid" that surrounds our planet. Souls that try to leave or "exit" the solar system through Saturn is met by The Council whom are the Overlords themselves and thus like you mentioned some names are not literal they are metaphors since not everything can be explained literally and knowledge (especially in the old texts) comes in the form of metaphors and allegories. Thus what is maybe not so commonly known in the spiritual communities(I've heard it mentioned just a few times) is what im calling the frequency fence. Some knowledge we come across/receive comes in the form of metaphors so i understand it can be a little confusing so i totally get you here.

The souls of those that got "trapped" here are souls coming from many different places in the Milky Way Galaxy. At one time according to most truth-seekers, En.ki had more bodies on the planet than souls that he could place in bodies so he began "catching" souls that wandered close to Earth's vicinity. They became apart of The Human Soul Group.

Its obvious that we humans here on Earth are on different stages of development just like in the antediluvian times. Everyone has their own path and journey to connect to spirit as much as possible. However we humans have a fear of death and fear of non existence which is a program implanted within these bodies but we are not given the "choices" that we have in he astral and this topic/potential discussion is a little outside the scope of this thread so its why i didn't bring it up there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, since I know so little about these things...thank you for the input!
Thank you. Im glad to give my input, opinion, view points on things etc. Sometimes the truth is mixed in with lies, there are half truths, flat out lies or inversions so as you already know discernment is key and in the Matrix everything is an inversion. I don't claim to know the whole truth and some things are about a matter of perspective(s) I think i come off as authoritarian on these topics and im not trying to be because i tell people to question me as well as i learn from others here as well as sharing my own knowledge being a spiritual being having a physical experience! )

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 25-08-2021 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 25-08-2021, 03:38 AM
Master
I can not agree with those descriptions of soul and spirit on to many levels to go into it.
In my understanding, spirit is simply the energy interface between the soul and the physical form.

The soul is never within the physical realms. There are realms beyond the physical, and everything made of energy is physical to a degree.
Old 25-08-2021, 04:13 AM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I can not agree with those descriptions of soul and spirit on to many levels to go into it.
In my understanding, spirit is simply the energy interface between the soul and the physical form.

The soul is never within the physical realms. There are realms beyond the physical, and everything made of energy is physical to a degree.

You don't agree (and thats fine) but dont merit with a proper explanation as to how im not correct on my descriptions. I'll explain further. When you say spirit is "simply" (your explanation) you are dismissing everything what i said about spirit entirely but i've seen many people describe what they believe spirit is and none of the descriptions come close because they mix spirit up with soul thinking they are the same thing. "Everything" is energy! You use the word "interface" while i use the word "intermediary" to describe spirit when in fact we are using the same analogy but with different words.

You say the soul is not or "never" within the physical realms and this is false because every being has a soul whether they are in 3-D or not however not every being has "spirit" and this is clearly obvious when you look at todays world. All living beings have a soul and this includes animals who have they're own soul group. Everything that is energy is "not" physical and you even said yourself that there are worlds that are not physical so this is an immediate contradiction to what your saying and how your seemingly "opposed" to what im saying.

The physical universe is made of atoms, neurons, pastatrions, electrons etc however none of these things exist in the Spiritual Realm aka The Void (dark matter & dark energy) because only pure spirit exists there.

i have explained spirit in very laymans terms on a metaphysical, scientific AND spiritual level and perspective so while its perfectly fine to disagree its best to present a good argument to why you disagree because as far as im concerned your just disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing. Your "counter" or dismissal to what im saying isnt valid because your response is contradictory so if you want to have a discussion on the topic of soul, spirit, mind etc and what they are we can do so. However i need you to elaborate further.
Old 25-08-2021, 10:34 AM
Lorelyen

Ghaleon post #4:
I thought i explained in in pretty laymans terms but you don't agree with my description of the soul and that's fine....etc

Yes, we have our views but try to substantiate, maybe validate them which is nigh impossible because we're dealing with imponderables. I'm still unsure whether you're talking about the physical planets or their metaphorical properties - I've presumed the latter which is wide open to interpretation.

The origin of an individual soul (assuming there is such a zero- (or single-) point to the process of being) will never be better than mystery and speculation. It will always rely on belief. The idea of a matrix is fine - the framework in which the cultural and social environment develops but we have to recognise its cultural limitations. That 'our' matrix can be part of a hierarchy I wouldn't care to assert although it seems to be. As I so often bleat here, humanity is just part of a system so the question arises about whether the next 'lowest' matrix is steered by the system in which we live or does that lower step steer the way we live (in that it supports the components of the matrix we as human live in; like something goes wrong 'down there' and it affects us. How is our matrix shaped by the next step higher? I don't know. I may be wrong about the hierarchy idea but there's certainly evidence for it.

But you still haven't told me what these frequencies are. Since you use the term presumably you have evidence of what they actually are in terms of periodicity or wavelength. Your position seems to hang a lot on this idea so I was interested in what your research discovered.

I'm no scientist nor philosopher though. Like you, I have a story. As I said mine is closer to Vodou which reflects views developed over millennia and though I can't accept soul as an objective entity, comes with enough analysis to be useful for development. I suppose my ultimate question is whether or not there is such a thing as soul, does it matter?

Last edited by Lorelyen : 25-08-2021 at 11:59 AM.
Old 25-08-2021, 11:59 AM
pastatrions

I couldn't find this word anywhere ---is it spelled correctly?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-08-2021, 01:50 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Ghaleon post #4:
I thought i explained in in pretty laymans terms but you don't agree with my description of the soul and that's fine....etc
Yes, we have our views but try to substantiate, maybe validate them which is nigh impossible because we're dealing with imponderables. I'm still unsure whether you're talking about the physical planets or their metaphorical properties - I've presumed the latter which is wide open to interpretation.
My creation stories and everything else that is brought up in metaphysical and spiritual topics and discussions is a mix of truth, hypothesis, some theories, esoteric, cosmology, and some metaphors, allegories and more based off many many years of research and getting answers from within. The answers are not always on the surface so i go inside and if something resonates and rings true i go with it. The information and knowledge i have gained is more of a "feeling" thing rather than always having to presenting "proof" which is what some, dare i say most people demand. However you cannot measure everything with 3-D objects so to prove everything or every type of information and or knowledge you may have is by default impossible. Its one thing to look at things from your own personal perspective but when you look at things from multiple perspectives that's when you get the bigger picture and can more easily connect dots.

I have gotten to where i am connecting all the dots and pieces together by keeping "fluid" beliefs. However i never take my beliefs as truths and this is a problem people have today. So long as you take your beliefs as truths you will not fully understand or get the bigger picture that i emphasize so much about. I thought i explained what the frequencies are but i guess i'll say it again. The frequencies im referring to are the low vibrational frequencies coming from Saturn. As Saturn emitts these frequencies, they are being beamed towards Earth and are amplified by The Moon so we get these frequencies by a hundred fold. Saturn also regulates linear time here on Earth.

There have been different versions of Earths in our planets history. When i talk about the "first" humans the version of Earth they existed on was then called Tiamaat! Tiamaat was not physical as we know it. It existed between the 7th and 8th Heaven and was much much larger than our current world. This planet was destroyed in a war by The Overlords between them and Orion. What remains is rocks and debris known as the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter. In Enuma Elish it says that En.ki took a chunk of Tiamaat and created the new Earth which is a metaphor for him creating the current construct(s). The Earth where The great Deluge (13,000 years ago) happened didn't happen "here" but on a previous version of the planet, again less physical, this was Earth in the 6th Heaven (Jupiter). The new Earth was then created and seeded with the new RNA, DNA, flora and fauna. Thus Homo sapiens sapiens (The Thinking Man) was created which is us the current human civilization.

The soul is made of trillions of bioelectricity (scientific term) and these "fires" make up the soul. Sometime i just use the word fire to describe the soul itself. This is the personality and the ego. We are a "star race" just like other star races because we are created from the sun (star dust) and are of the sun just like other star beings are created. There is only one Matrix or more specifically Patrix because it is a patriarchally dominated construct and it is The Demiurges(En.ki/Yaldaboaths) own Patrix. I cant emphasize or stress enough that we currently dwell in the physical universe which is one of many and "here" in this universe En.ki is God!!!!. There are many universes and they continue to be created to this very day because it is expanding. This "it" is the multiverse. The Aeons in the void aka spirit universe are creating they're own universes which come in clusters of 12, where 13 is reserved for and is the number of The Mother Goddess. Beyond the Patrix (The 7 Heavens) is Orion or The Orion Empire. We are in the 4-5% universe, all that we can perceive within the spectrum of visible light. The 7 Heavens is equivalent to the solar system where Saturn is the 7th Heaven. Not everything in the 96% universe (Dark Matter & Energy) or khaa, the greater universe is Orion (which is vast and stretches out into other universes i believe) because The ET Invader Force (Archons) over time have managed to conquer a number of constellations and asterisms. These "star systems" that used to be apart of Orion (Empire) but have been taken over and are now they're domains. Off the top of my head some of these star systems in their control are Ursa Minor, Alpha Draconis (Thuban), Sirius, The Pleiades and Capricorn just to name a few so En.ki, Marduk and Ereshkigal have they're own asterisms respectively.

In conclusion the soul is the intermediary between the physical body and spirit. However unlike spirit the soul (can) dies wheras the former is immortal and cannot be destroyed. This is why The Elite and The Authorities/Archons don't get spirit. They themselves lack it and don't understand it at all. You ask if it matters which is rhetorical and i would say yes, it very much does. Consciousness is much more than "you" the personality it is connected to a divinity through the Oversoul or Higher Self. I stress that we are "not" our bodies, not these bodies at least which are The Demiurges creation. The bottom line is that every being has a soul but not every being has spirit. The many star races we hear so much about were created by En.ki so these star races "are" him just like it can be said that since we have Sophia's spirit we are her. Then we have AI which is much more than car navigation devices, Alexa devices, cyborgs and etc. AI can be biological as well and thus it can be said that anything that lacks spirit is Artificial Intelligence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
pastatrions
I couldn't find this word anywhere ---is it spelled correctly?

I must have been focused on something else to come up with that word lol. The actual word i was looking for was protons! )

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 25-08-2021 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 25-08-2021, 10:10 PM
Lorelyen

^^^ But you seem reluctant to answer my question. I had hoped with all the
research you've done you'd be able to.

Never mind.