Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 28-06-2021, 12:20 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Unfortunately, you always get some people on all sides who believe their personality characteristics (introverted, extroverted, active, passive, people-oriented, analytical etc.) are superior and the golden standard.
It's kinda sad sometimes that Jung created in a way a masterpiece and with the sole purpose for people to better understand one another That this or that person isn't psychotic just because they view the world different or think different.
If it wasn't for Jung every Introvert would probably still be labelled psychotic. Jung work us usually just sewpt under the rug or used in the opposite of his intent.

So many people and website talk about "Intuition" how to raise it or whatnot, as if it's the philosopher stone. For those who are Intuitively driven in life usually especially introvert's find intuition to be looked down on in the real world. Also it makes it difficult to get "help" because they will be automatically labeled crazy or psychosis.
This conundrum of a paradox nature baffles me sometime's

Everyone should appreciate each other and themselves for who they are. And appreciate the difference's and the different angle's that each other brings. That is a blindspot for the other people that is different. To much animosity and a society that breeds narcissistic traits.
Old 28-06-2021, 09:25 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyJen90
My doctor says I have adhd but I refuse to believe I'm mental and useless.

You seem to have a thing for calling people "useless"..
No one is useless, no matter what they're diagnosed with.
Old 03-07-2021, 01:24 AM
BunnyJen90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
There are all sorts of personalities and they have their own strengths and weaknesses, and thrive in certain places and positions. It is wrong that some people would say everyone needs to be super calm and inward looking, or everyone needing to be in charge or be very active. Unfortunately, you always get some people on all sides who believe their personality characteristics (introverted, extroverted, active, passive, people-oriented, analytical etc.) are superior and the golden standard. This is wrong and a lack of empathy that doesn't recognize differences.

I know people who have those labels (ADHD, but also autism) and they can be very good at what they're doing. The problems arise when other people don't understand them or put them in a work position where they can't shine. I know a girl at work who's autistic and she's super good analysing and structuring things. Some like to be in control and have autonomy and they are natural leaders and very efficient. Of course, one does well to be aware of weaknesses. The same applies to those that seek harmony and peace in all things, which sounds good, but they are prone to avoid conflict and then don't engage or can't handle feedback.

Different people, different strengths..

I never thought of autistic people as analyzing and structuring actually far from it and always thought autistic people were stupid. I've read that some autistic people might be crystal children but I'm not entirely sure. I've also read that those with adhd are indigo but I'm also not sure I believe that. But then again maybe I only doubt that to feel sorry for myself and get attention. Anyway been feeling rather stupid lately because of my diagnosis of adhd.
Old 03-07-2021, 11:09 PM
Master
Quote:
There is a question that's been on my mind for a very long time why are some people like me so full of energy while most people don't have as much energy. My doctor says I have adhd but I refuse to believe I'm mental and useless. Still why are some people so energetic.

Hi BunnyJen90. I said this in the OCD thread and I'm going to say it here; It's just how some people are wired. People with a lot of energy benefit their employer for one because of their ability to get a lot done in a short amount of time. I know someone that does everything superfast. She talks, walks, thinks and works fast. She works cleaning in a nursing home and as you can imagine, she unnerves a lot of the older, slower folks. She has left work in tears because of the mean, hateful comments that people make such as, "Slow down woman; you're making me nervous you're moving so fast!" But her work supervisor assigns her to the hardest jobs because she works circles around the other employees. Just holdd yourr head up and be you!
Old 04-07-2021, 03:17 PM
Guide

Quote:
What about those with learning disabilities. *Deleted* *Deleted* Sorry if I'm being offensive.
Can't believe that people are seriously giving the OP advice, when she's being so disrespectful.
You can have an opinion but this is downright appalling..