Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 31-12-2020, 12:02 PM
Elfin

Reflection....

Happy New Year Everyone.... It's "That" time again... For me, New year's Eve is always a time for reflection. This year , as we all know, had been , to say the least, challenging. None of us could have seen this coming.... And yet, in some bizarre strange way, it has brought us all closer, in unity , in empathy . The whole globe. This year, every single person on the planet has been affected by this virus.... Everyone. And I think that is the very first time such an event has ever occured . Even in the great wars, not every country , or every person , was affected. So Tonight ... On this New Years Eve 2020 , I will raise a glass to all of the people across the globe , that have been lost to this virus...and to their families that go into a new year without them..and also to all the other victims of covid... Because there are many of those too , lost to other illness , as a "domino" affect of the virus...and not forgetting the ones that could not cope with it all , and sadly ended their lives because of it.... I will reflect on the people that are having to live with the difficult mental health issues because of it .. and the billions of people in every corner of the world, living with the "lonliness" of it all. And I will count my blessings, that for now , myself and my loved ones are all still here.... Spared. And I will think of all of you too on the forum, as I sit and reflect , and know that actually , we may not realise just HOW much we have all supported each other this year.... Just by being there . Wishing you all a better new year... And whatever happens , we will get through it together .... Best wishes and Love ...Elfin X
Old 31-12-2020, 01:58 PM
Administrator
Beautiful Elfin and so true so many Lost in this pandemic it seems never ending.
But at the end of the day a New Dawn arises.
Thank you for putting up a Heartfelt thread that Everyone can connect with.
And A Happy New Year

Namaste
Old 31-12-2020, 03:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Happy New Year Everyone.... It's "That" time again... For me, New year's Eve is always a time for reflection. This year , as we all know, had been , to say the least, challenging. None of us could have seen this coming.... And yet, in some bizarre strange way, it has brought us all closer, in unity , in empathy . The whole globe. This year, every single person on the planet has been affected by this virus.... Everyone. And I think that is the very first time such an event has ever occured . Even in the great wars, not every country , or every person , was affected. So Tonight ... On this New Years Eve 2020 , I will raise a glass to all of the people across the globe , that have been lost to this virus...and to their families that go into a new year without them..and also to all the other victims of covid... Because there are many of those too , lost to other illness , as a "domino" affect of the virus...and not forgetting the ones that could not cope with it all , and sadly ended their lives because of it.... I will reflect on the people that are having to live with the difficult mental health issues because of it .. and the billions of people in every corner of the world, living with the "lonliness" of it all. And I will count my blessings, that for now , myself and my loved ones are all still here.... Spared. And I will think of all of you too on the forum, as I sit and reflect , and know that actually , we may not realise just HOW much we have all supported each other this year.... Just by being there . Wishing you all a better new year... And whatever happens , we will get through it together .... Best wishes and Love ...Elfin X

Nicely said................

As people draw closer.......... it helps us to 'generate' hope.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 31-12-2020, 08:32 PM
Master
Lovely Words Elfin and well said. Happy new Year

Old 24-01-2021, 08:42 AM
Elfin

On Reflection, last year was nothing compared to this year up to now.. and we are only 3 weeks into it . I am not usually so negative. I always ALWAYS see the positive / good.... But I'm struggling a little right now quite honestly. It will lift. Maybe it's not helping because it's winter, and even a little potter around the garden is not really do-able right now (normally it would be..but too cold for my lungs).... And i am certain many of us are feeling the same. It will be interesting to see what the "reflective " thoughts will be in another few weeks/ months from now....
Old 24-01-2021, 10:37 AM
Administrator
I can see where you are coming from Everything looks Bleak right now.
But i do think this will be a better year.
i can see Light poking through a dark sky.
I also think this is a time of growth.
Im not sure in which context yet but it will happen

Namaste
Old 02-02-2021, 08:26 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
On Reflection, last year was nothing compared to this year up to now.. and we are only 3 weeks into it . I am not usually so negative. I always ALWAYS see the positive / good.... But I'm struggling a little right now quite honestly. It will lift. Maybe it's not helping because it's winter, and even a little potter around the garden is not really do-able right now (normally it would be..but too cold for my lungs).... And i am certain many of us are feeling the same. It will be interesting to see what the "reflective " thoughts will be in another few weeks/ months from now....

I commiserate,i'm in the same boat.

Worth noting,the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction that happened on 21/12/20,happens every 20yrs,and there is always a major change afoot.

Look back to 2000 and 1980,and see what life changing events happened around that time.

This conjunction though,that's just passed,is closest it's ever been in 800yrs.

So this one imo,is pushing the buttons to move forward for change.

Like it or not.
Old 26-02-2021, 11:31 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8fold
I commiserate,i'm in the same boat.

Worth noting,the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction that happened on 21/12/20,happens every 20yrs,and there is always a major change afoot.

Look back to 2000 and 1980,and see what life changing events happened around that time.

This conjunction though,that's just passed,is closest it's ever been in 800yrs.

So this one imo,is pushing the buttons to move forward for change.

Like it or not.
Thank you 8....would you mind if I turn you on your side so that you become the treasured infinity symbol ???....
Old 02-02-2021, 10:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
but too cold for my lungs.

Re:Lungs,lookup Septilin and Shatavari.

Eat Plantains.

Drink Sage tea.

Fennel.