Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-12-2021, 12:45 PM
Legrand

There is a 'place' from which no travel is necessary anymore, there is only creation.

Antoine
Old 05-12-2021, 01:04 PM
Legrand

To every thing in the universe, there corresponds in that universe, faculties to take cognizance of it;
And in man, the microcosm, these faculties are always existing and, at a certain stage susceptible of development.

Sri Aurobindo, Divine Life
Old 19-12-2021, 11:31 PM
Legrand

The ego is often afraid of merging with the Absolute
Imagining that it will only find
Solitude, Darkness and the Void

But like divers on the surface of the sea
As they dive in the waters
They only see
Solitude, Darkness and the Void
But that is only until their eyes get used to the darkness in the Sea

After that an all new World opens to them
Full of fish, corals and so many other wonders
That they did not see from the surface.

Nice explorations

Antoine
Old 03-01-2022, 06:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Wonderful experience thanks for sharing :)

Dude, you have to ask questions every-single-time and don't hold anything back.

I have made this mistake too a lot of times.

You appear to be in a new weird place, you don't understand what it's going on and usually after ending the experience you try to made-up what happened.

When you're 'there' ask questions and demand the answers because it's always interactive

- Why I am here?
- Who are you?
- Do we know each other?
- What's your plan?
- Can you explain to me where we are?

That sure does make sense
Today I had a dream in which my loved one was proposing to me(which is unusual as he doesn't seem to love me in real life), when I woke up from dream i kept thinking I should have gathered much information in the dream,like the time of that or the situation, now watching your reply just made it more sense to my view of thought back then. Will make sure to ask myself questions next time I have dreams like this.
Old 04-01-2022, 06:01 AM
Knower

mental presence is the most important thing.
Old 27-03-2022, 08:52 PM
Legrand

There is a ‘Space’, if we where to divide this world into layers, that is caught like the ham in a sandwich between the Unborn Source and manifestation. The world of the Elohim would call it NoOne. Once you have put your head in it the spiralling hamster of daily thoughts is replaced by pure Beauty of Existing.
Old 28-03-2022, 05:44 AM
Ascender
Hi Antoine,
Yes, I agree. I prefer to say "frequency", but indeed if we can raise our energy to that level, we "land" in a world of love and oneness with everybody.
Old 28-03-2022, 06:32 AM
Ascender
Ah, another view is the chemical one. Air is mainly nitrogen, this is what "nature" smells. Plants fixate this nitrogen in the ground with bacteria. So if you can be one with this world, pfff ahah, it's just .... beyond words!
Peace
Old 01-04-2022, 09:27 PM
Legrand

Hello Guillaume,

Nice picture by the way, is it you?

So many words we can use...

I can say that when we touch the Source directly, there is no more energy, frequencies for It to manifest directly.

As represented on this card by the Priestess. This link between the Source and the Heart.

Enjoy!