Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 21-09-2021, 04:37 PM
asearcher

Hi Astites, you give off a marvelous energy to you, and I wish you happiness and love. I will assume that people are naturally drawn into your area and find you entertaining, full of life and joy. I think with that kind of energy it might be sometimes hard to take a step back but good you have your plans to do "nothing". Before I saw 2 men and one was moving away from the other in a slight way to the right, they were both kid of wearing strict clothing (gray, dark gray or so, something gray too surrounding). I did not know what that meant and now I come of as a real dork writing about it now afterwards when you have already mention the guy and the brother in law. I did get the feeling there will be someone else that will come along that has something to do with something (the guy that appeared behind and going to the right). That the purpose is somehow first one man (meeting?) but that this man is connected to someone else who is then the guy moving to the right behind him (being Mr Right??). The first one does not give me the kind of kind energy to him like the one coming forward behind him, but I am assuming that the first guy is more the leader, comes of more sharp and "exciting",and the other one is more at peace with himself and surrounding. The first one can plan things but I am not always sure the motive is so good, I sense a bit of manipulation there. Underneith the first layer there, the planning, I would not trust that person, I'm sorry. I just wouldn't. I would not go with that guy, I would go with this other behind him, if it is personal or business. These images come by so quickly and I often don't know what to do with them and am no expert. I dont know if it is to ignore or not.I don't mean to mess with your head either. I am no medium or psychic so just want to clarify that. I never know if to share this or not when they come.