Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 27-08-2021, 09:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
well I don't care for my sun being in Virgo or my Rising in Aries, and to make things worse my moon is in Pisces, the combos do not work well at all. Ironically a character that is inspired after me if I was teenager in the late 1970's will have the same birthday as me but hers will be 9-1-1958, and she will have the Sun, Rising , Moon, all in Virgo for her Western Zodiac.
Having various signs for Rising Moon Venus Sun is what can bring depth to a person.
I got Taurus (Earth), Pisces moon (Water), Gemini rising (air) and Aries Venus (Fire).
So I have all elements in important planets. And I think it's great! It gives depth and facets to my Taurus qualities.
The combos work wonderful but you've got to embrace and love all the qualities each of them brings. For that you got to understand them.
Pisces moon brings sensitivity & intuition & depth, Gemini an interest in a great many things that broadens the mind, Venus Aries adds a very sexy femme fatale energy in love connections, but also a passion for all things beautiful and a keen eye for creative things like choosing the exact right colours when painting.

I feel it's great to have that diversity! Seemingly they clash, but they don't otherwise I'd be clashing 24/7 and I don't. I love each and all qualities they bring! I call myself multi-faceted

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 27-08-2021 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 28-08-2021, 02:07 AM
Master
Hopefully I'll have enough money saved to buy these Astrology books.

I also want to buy books on Numerology - Learning about what the letters of my name means, and discovering my life path number, and the importance of my date of birth. These books will help to understand the etymology of my sun sign Virgo which I'd really like to have a in-depth understanding on the origin of my sun sign, and my whole natal chart. I know many people believe that Astrology and Numerology are pesudo methods, but I believe in them and that they influence the way I am , not just having traits of my Mom and Dad or the environment I grew up in. Also some people rule out Western Astrology because they feel it is not accurate . There are other systems and your sun, rising, moon, and the duration differs from your western chart.

Quote:
Title: Kliens comprehensive Etymological Dictionary of English Language

Title: Manilius: Astromica (Loeb classical library NO. 469 English and Latin Edition)

Title: The Etymologies of Isidore of Seville

Title: The Book of Beasts: Being a Translation from Latin Bestiary Of the Twelfth Century

Title: Star Names their Lore and Meaning

Title: Sky Signs: Aratus' Phaenomena (English and Greek Edition )

Title: An Etymological Dictionary of the Latin Language

Title: God-Man: The word made Flesh
Old 01-09-2021, 01:02 AM
Master
I feel you beat yourself up too much. Regardless, Happy Birthday.
Old 14-09-2021, 02:37 AM
Guide

I feel more awkward inside, due to self esteem/confidence issue's. I don't think people see me this way. Unless...I do something odd ball, and than all of a sudden, and dependent on who it is, a high percentage of the time, now they like me more, because I tend to hide myself, am quiet, and maybe even seem prudent at times. I laugh to myself. I talk to myself out loud, too, on occasion.

Woe/Victim...switching the perspective.

Quiet, Passive, observant, detailed, structure, meticulous, organized, picky, nit-picky, but even these can be positives. Plus, the Virgo rising that rocks my World is VERY concise & good at their career, they've made it to the top. (because of those so called, "negative qualities" ) Lonerish.

Virgin....we come off that way...but ahem, we are no virgins...Virgo be quite wild at times. We just keep it hidden, the whole World does not need to know all of our secrets. Only kept for those special to us. Let all the hooha's rebel.

Virgo's don't need to suffer anymore than they already do by putting themselves on display for all to see.

High Standards. Perfectionist. & I am betting you hear this next one ALL THE TIME, as I do, Stop being so hard on yourself. I get this all the time.

I have to remember to be kinder to myself. I take kind days, in fact. I had one yesterday. I knew I wasn't going to get my work done, so I gave myself a kindness day. Calm & turned the mind, on what I love, and explored something new.

We all have our own BALANCES. You will hone in on yours in time. (sometimes I have it, sometimes I don't) It seems harder now, as you are younger, I am assuming? (that you are younger) & when I feel awkward well, I use it. Also, I am funny. I have a lot of dry humor & wit from those awkward & humiliating experiences.
Old 14-09-2021, 05:59 AM
Guide

Hey. at least you're not Virgo everything, you have variety. Imagine being Virgo everything...omg. What a drag. lol
Old 19-09-2021, 08:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
Hey. at least you're not Virgo everything, you have variety. Imagine being Virgo everything...omg. What a drag. lol
Lol I think it would not be so bad if my sun, moon and rising were all in the Western Zodiac sign Virgo. It would be a challenge but I'd rather have that than have majority of water sign placements across the board.
Old 19-09-2021, 08:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I feel you beat yourself up too much. Regardless, Happy Birthday.
Thanks Ocean breeze for the Belated birthday shout outs.