Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-07-2021, 12:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Where do you get that from? I'm clairsentient with a high degree of intuition and I don't consider myself to have any kind of superconscious. If you go into the mediumship forum I'd guess that they would tell you the same thing.

There are psychological reasons the earth level stuff has been devalued, and it's usually either denial or to give the non-earth stuff value. And I had some 'extraordinary powers' as a child, even before I knew there was such a thing as Spirituality.
It's how you perceive it that makes you more or less Spiritually developed and frankly, I have a question mark as the what Spiritual development really is. Using your healing skills for the good of others, in my book, makes you more Spiritual and less self-centred

I had in mind having all the metaphysical senses, clairsentience (clear feeling), clairvoyance (clear seeing), clairaudience (clear hearing), and claircognizance (clear knowing), alongside healing ability. This sort of development has the potential to be utterly useful, and when someone with these qualities is ‘told’ to open the door, I would reckon them to be ‘superconscious’.

A single metaphysical sense is just that, interesting perhaps, and better if used for further development.