Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-01-2012, 03:26 PM
Shabby

The place "Between"

I dwell in a place that seems to me between two worlds. In this place I am a witness... a witness to God's creation of perfection not of my own making.

I observe my mind but am not attached to it nor to any thoughts that arise to my consciousness...and I don't lock it into any particular possibility.

If I take thought...I create, but if I don't take thought (good or bad) God's creation is revealed.
Old 19-01-2012, 06:02 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby
I dwell in a place that seems to me between two worlds. In this place I am a witness... a witness to God's creation of perfection not of my own making.

I observe my mind but am not attached to it nor to any thoughts that arise to my consciousness...and I don't lock it into any particular possibility.

If I take thought...I create, but if I don't take thought (good or bad) God's creation is revealed.
Hi Shabby: That just 'feels' comfortable.. grasping nothing, all things are available.. or, the clenched hand holds only what it has, the open hand receives all things..

Be well..
Old 19-01-2012, 06:16 PM
Mayflow

Quote:

The philosophical problem I see is that this thought style makes you in your mind separate from the God (or Goddess, if you prefer) which is you. You are in effect creating separation between what you believe in and what you intrinsically are.
Old 19-01-2012, 06:43 PM
Master
Quote:

Thank you for sharing Shabby.

Blessings, James
Old 19-01-2012, 07:34 PM
silent whisper

Quote:

And in Gods creation, you reveal it all.
Old 20-01-2012, 12:14 PM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
The philosophical problem I see is that this thought style makes you in your mind separate from the God (or Goddess, if you prefer) which is you. You are in effect creating separation between what you believe in and what you intrinsically are.

Hi Mayflow!
I read your post and reread your post with an open mind and the readiness to accept an error on my part, but I don't understand why you think this "no mind set" LOL (I am making up a new concept) would/could separate me from God....assuming that would be a possibility. Would it not be more like being separate from mind as mind trys to grab, hold and control?
Old 20-01-2012, 10:14 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Hi Mayflow!
I read your post and reread your post with an open mind and the readiness to accept an error on my part, but I don't understand why you think this "no mind set" LOL (I am making up a new concept) would/could separate me from God....assuming that would be a possibility. Would it not be more like being separate from mind as mind trys to grab, hold and control?

Oh, I think I see. There is you as ego mind, and you as God mind (or super-ego, or Buddha nature or whatever we may call it), and you are aware of the grasping fearful nature of mind while also aware of the God aspect. Close?

I actually didn't understand what you meant by the no mind set, other than maybe it was to look past the ego in order to retain openness and fluidity?

Now there is a third mind it seems to me, which is the mind which is aware of both the individual ego and the God aspect as well. Interesting discussion.
Old 20-01-2012, 11:09 PM
Gracey

Quote:

Not too shabby Shabby. Interesting, makes me think.