Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-01-2012, 04:40 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
We are all like cells in one body, the more healthy cells the more healthy the body, or you could say, the more that are awakened to their true inner Being the more peace and harmony will be in this world, on this little speak floating through space, there is really nothing to do but be aware of your true Identity, the rest will take care of itself.

Yes find peace within, the rest takes care of itself...in allowing that peace to move freely through ourselves it goes outward unimpeded....
Old 14-01-2012, 04:43 AM
Master
Your posts create an air of illusion SW ... maybe drafting first would help lol
Old 14-01-2012, 04:47 AM
Master
hmmm... silent whisper's words make practical sense to me, Kate.

I've said it before and I'll no doubt say it again and again ( like it or not
) ... it's all in the experiencing, sooner or later.

Xan

Old 14-01-2012, 04:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
hmmm... silent whisper's words made practical sense to me, Kate.

Xan
She writes much more and then deletes it which is ok but thats what i find illusional ... not the message itself ... it happens heaps and the message which appears has a completely different tone to it than what first appears ...
Old 14-01-2012, 04:54 AM
Master
Oh... she's a mid-editor... like me. So now you know to wait a bit for her to get it right.

Xan

Old 14-01-2012, 04:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Oh... she's a mid-editor... like me. So now you know to wait a bit for her to get it right.

Xan
I was making light of it in my original comment to SW ... I am thinking she would have understood what i meant ...
Old 14-01-2012, 05:00 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

Xan

I am yes! my secret is out~
Old 14-01-2012, 05:01 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Your posts create an air of illusion SW ... maybe drafting first would help lol

I trust what comes fully, even the changes...for those eyes to see...or not see..

and yes I understand where you are coming from sound...edited to add by the way..as an afterthought for your space I feel..
Old 14-01-2012, 05:03 AM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
That is very beautiful - but the irony is how many don't want to hear that at all!

It seems some feel there is too much love and light in the world - that those who are positive or admit to caring unconditionally for others are frivolous, shallow, deceitful, and ultimately only making things worse.

Such cynicism is very sad, because it is so unnecessary - but a prominent part of the darkness we all, including them, complain about.

Though I have no idea what's on page 2 of this thread because I posted early on, I think this is an indication of some perhaps unnecessary slop-over from past dead threads. I could be wrong.

Old 14-01-2012, 05:06 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Though I have no idea what's on page 2 of this thread because I posted early on, I think this is an indication of some perhaps unnecessary slop-over from past dead threads. I could be wrong.

When you pull that big green smiling face and old quotes I get confused, can you clarify further? I apologize if I do not understand the joke.... if it is one.