Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-01-2012, 10:45 PM
Schurchy

Small...eh...Tornados..

Hey its Jake,

So i wanted to ask about something that happened to me a while ago. I was on the playground, in the northeast in MA, and suddenly, a mini tornado starts right next to me, it goes for about 10 seconds, and dies.

about a year later I was at my hosue in my backyard, when suddenly, another mini tornado starts right next to me, and disapeers.

....why did this happen? (happened probably 3-4 years ago)

Thanks
-jake
Old 22-01-2012, 10:46 PM
Master

Sounds like someone is really, really good buddies with the air element.
Old 22-01-2012, 10:51 PM
Master
What time of year was it? Dust devils (or teeny tornadoes) are very common under certain weather conditions (ie hot and dry). They do exactly that - start up out of nowhere and then fade away.

Old 22-01-2012, 10:51 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schurchy
Hey its Jake,

So i wanted to ask about something that happened to me a while ago. I was on the playground, in the northeast in MA, and suddenly, a mini tornado starts right next to me, it goes for about 10 seconds, and dies.

about a year later I was at my hosue in my backyard, when suddenly, another mini tornado starts right next to me, and disapeers.

....why did this happen? (happened probably 3-4 years ago)

Thanks
-jake

Ah curiosity has arisen in a mother nature and your presence as one....Why did this happen? I am blessed that it happend and I was the witness to the wonder of the nature of all things...I am blessed to have the wonder and curiosity to explore this further..I am grateful that life opened me to bear witness to two events years apart but just for me to be a part of......

Isnt it great to be alive! Very cool regardless of all my dribblling outpourings...:)
Old 22-01-2012, 11:03 PM
Master
Fish

I remember being fascinated at those odd little swirlies. They happen!

Old 22-01-2012, 11:25 PM
Schurchy

it was always late spring. one happened to me while i was in 7th grade, and one happened when i was in the 6th. I am now 16 and in 10th, so quite a while. and i mean, MA is not really known for its dust devils...lol ;)
Old 23-01-2012, 12:04 AM
Master
Y'know, Schurchy, I never even thought about it, but you could be onto something...I remember being incredibly fascinated with them ~ kind of like they were magic, really. I grew up in northcentral PA, btw.

Old 23-01-2012, 12:22 AM
Schurchy

awesome :)