Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Phoenix Fire

Smile Is there a connection between spirits and pentacles?

I dont mean in things like summoning the devil, but just general connections.
Old 15-01-2012, 09:34 PM
silent whisper

If you follow the path of symbols they can be I suspect, it is another way to connect.
Old 15-01-2012, 09:47 PM
Master

Tell more about this 'path of symbols'.
Old 15-01-2012, 09:55 PM
silent whisper

The path of signs and symbols opened me to the oneness where all things are connected to our path at that time. The messages in that space can be read in almost every single thing in your path. Sometimes it is for guidance, other times it is for confirmation. It provides another tool that leads to the ultimate...which is the divine within. When I entered an altered reality, that path opened me to see the connection to all things..even something as simple as a road sign or a sign on someones shirt or a symbol on a card. It also showed me that when we allign to spirit in this space it is was always there, just that we have to open to it to connect.
Old 17-01-2012, 11:04 AM
Knower

I think there could be, based on my experience.

I was living in a house that clearly had a negative vibe about it ( it turns out that someone hung themself in the backyard some years earlier) and I was alone and for some reason was trying to draw a Star Of David. What I drew was actually a pentacle(which I didn't realise at the time). I left it open on the page overnight, without thinking.
I can tell you the weird energy intensified that night. I can't recall everything that happened but it freaked me out. Streaks of light and just a really bad feeling in the air. I do remember in the morning one of my crystals was on the floor in the middle of the room, some 3 metres from where it should have been.
It wasn't until that morning that I realised I had left the page open and what I had thought was a SOD was actually a pentacle
Old 17-01-2012, 11:53 AM
Guide

The simplest way of putting it, is that it makes a archetypal reference to the density level (5th dimensional) the majority of these beings you can interact with are coming from. If you use it in a ritual you symbolically open a gate to give that reality.

If you have it upright it's for positive beings - if upside down you have it negative. You don't have to do it that way, you can simply train to be a better transmitter, so you don't need these things.