Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-02-2021, 11:59 AM
Master

I traveled back in my past

Last night I had yet another OBE. This time I traveled back in my past, some 7-9 years ago.

I thought that if you go back in past, you see everything as if you are the observer, but I felt everything, I felt every feeling I had at that time, things were exactly just like they were at that moment in time. I had the same worries, the same life situation, I was talking with someone that at that time I was very close but in present we last talked many years ago... I was there, I was fully there, in my old room, in the house where I used to live, I was back in high-school. I had that younger body, I was that me from that time.

Around that time I had my first OBE, what if I am the one who caused myself that OBE? I traveled from this present time to that time and caused myself an OBE.

After all of this flow of information came to me, I left my house and I flew around, I remember that I was searching for God... and... I can't remember more, I woke up with my face facing the ceiling in my present house.

The problem is that I was left with all of that baggages of that time in me. My mind or my body can't understand why things are the way they are today. How could I not talk anymore with that close person.
Old 22-02-2021, 01:50 PM
Master
Sounds like an unforgettable experience.

Can you share more?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 12-03-2021, 05:33 AM
Pathfinder

Maybe you were revisiting that time frame of your life, because you still have not healed from an element of that part of your life
Old 12-03-2021, 11:06 AM
Experiencer
Why did you go into 7 years ago?

Who is doing the navigating of that?

Maybe you have a "Parental Control".... that's why you can't see god, neither EXPLORE big into more exciting stuff than your human life - Haven't you thought about it?
Old 12-03-2021, 04:05 PM
asearcher

Hi

only speaking from own meditative experience which is that when I have had confirmed pl memories is that I am in the body and experience , can be really strong emotions.

I can only have another view, which is rare but happens and it is with me being the observer, that is slightly up from the body but to the side.

When I have had memories of being in spirit and visiting someone I knew in that life, something in particular happening that I was worried about, the outcome, I was too slightly on the side of the someone I followed, that I knew, but I could too by instinct zoom in very close, and too think of someone and be there.

I have on several times truly tried to get to a particular moment in a past life that I could read about in a newspaper. I have tried to change it. Desperately. But it always ends the same way. "My" hands start to shiver and I can't take control, I am thrown out of the body, at first I don't get that I am and will do my thing, to then realize no, the body is still there doing it's thing. Which has been exactly what I don't want it to do.

I later got confirmation by reading how my behaviour had suddenly changed and I had not read that before.

My past life self got at some point in life mental problems. I can't say it was because my present self has gone in and out of that body, in my memories, but too because I have tried my very best to change the outcome of a event but I couldn't. But I could effect it.

If you do go back again then please don't do it like I have done, don't try to change anything, just go with it as if you are passive, just sleeping and let your earlier version rule.

All these feelings you have will fade away I think, it has always done that with me, it will be alright again.

I understand if nobody believes me and think I'm crazy, this is just from my personal experiences talking.
Old 12-03-2021, 04:05 PM
asearcher

Hi

only speaking from own meditative experience
If you do go back again then please don't do it like I have done, don't try to change anything, just go with it as if you are passive, just sleeping and let your earlier version rule. These emotions that get clutch to you afterwards will linger on and then go away, if it is the way it has always been with me. You will feel sometimes as if that world is dominant and the reality you are in now is less so, but that will too change, sometimes you will feel as if you live in both, and then this reality will rule. The further away an experience, it is the more this reality will rule. It will be alright again.

If you do go back what you could try to do to get distance from the emotions, which works for me, is to ask to be the observer instead, slightly on the side, bit up, then it won't get too close and the emotions won't rule as much at all. When I am like that I can concentrate, almost in a cold or neutral ways, what is happening.

I sometime but could be wrong get the impression by some males in this life that they tend to identify more with the observer, that is less the emotional kind, nothing wrong with that. I am more too close in, more, much, all, emotions, and the longer this last the more under effect I am, but too in the emotions there is information, I would say the emotions are energies and in this is massive information, not like we see it often here on earth. But you will get more tired afterwards. I hope I have not offended someone with this, only being a personal reflection.

Last edited by asearcher : 12-03-2021 at 04:49 PM.
Old 14-03-2021, 09:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi

only speaking from own meditative experience
If you do go back again then please don't do it like I have done, don't try to change anything, just go with it as if you are passive, just sleeping and let your earlier version rule. These emotions that get clutch to you afterwards will linger on and then go away, if it is the way it has always been with me. You will feel sometimes as if that world is dominant and the reality you are in now is less so, but that will too change, sometimes you will feel as if you live in both, and then this reality will rule. The further away an experience, it is the more this reality will rule. It will be alright again.

If you do go back what you could try to do to get distance from the emotions, which works for me, is to ask to be the observer instead, slightly on the side, bit up, then it won't get too close and the emotions won't rule as much at all. When I am like that I can concentrate, almost in a cold or neutral ways, what is happening.

I sometime but could be wrong get the impression by some males in this life that they tend to identify more with the observer, that is less the emotional kind, nothing wrong with that. I am more too close in, more, much, all, emotions, and the longer this last the more under effect I am, but too in the emotions there is information, I would say the emotions are energies and in this is massive information, not like we see it often here on earth. But you will get more tired afterwards. I hope I have not offended someone with this, only being a personal reflection.

I already did try fix the mistakes of past so that I can move on.
Old 14-03-2021, 09:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Why did you go into 7 years ago?

Who is doing the navigating of that?

Maybe you have a "Parental Control".... that's why you can't see god, neither EXPLORE big into more exciting stuff than your human life - Haven't you thought about it?

Now I went back to 1999. I woke up my childhood house, it was night, everyone was watching the TV though at that time my family had no TV if I remember right. I knew in what year I am, I even said to myself: This is when I was 4 years old; and I sensed the younger me in that room. The thing is that I could not see their faces or some details, my family was there but there was no way to see them from that darkness caused by the night filling the whole room.

I am not sure what they were watching at TV.

Yes, you are right, I have already thought about this quite a lot. It seems that 95% of my experiences are about this life of mine, everything gravitates around it. I don't really hava an answer..
Old 14-03-2021, 12:10 PM
Master
What's happened to your post counter asearcher, it shows 88 - you were on about 800+ if I remember right...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 10-03-2022, 11:06 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi

only speaking from own meditative experience which is that when I have had confirmed pl memories is that I am in the body and experience , can be really strong emotions.

I can only have another view, which is rare but happens and it is with me being the observer, that is slightly up from the body but to the side.

When I have had memories of being in spirit and visiting someone I knew in that life, something in particular happening that I was worried about, the outcome, I was too slightly on the side of the someone I followed, that I knew, but I could too by instinct zoom in very close, and too think of someone and be there.

I have on several times truly tried to get to a particular moment in a past life that I could read about in a newspaper. I have tried to change it. Desperately. But it always ends the same way. "My" hands start to shiver and I can't take control, I am thrown out of the body, at first I don't get that I am and will do my thing, to then realize no, the body is still there doing it's thing. Which has been exactly what I don't want it to do.

I later got confirmation by reading how my behaviour had suddenly changed and I had not read that before.

My past life self got at some point in life mental problems. I can't say it was because my present self has gone in and out of that body, in my memories, but too because I have tried my very best to change the outcome of a event but I couldn't. But I could effect it.

If you do go back again then please don't do it like I have done, don't try to change anything, just go with it as if you are passive, just sleeping and let your earlier version rule.

All these feelings you have will fade away I think, it has always done that with me, it will be alright again.

I understand if nobody believes me and think I'm crazy, this is just from my personal experiences talking.

This is very impressive, indeed is a wise advise too and really interesting experience, I would like to talk with you deeper about this if you dont mind, could you possibly tell me if you have discord telegram or other program or email where we can talk further? thank you beforehand and please dont worry i wont steal much of your time