Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-02-2021, 01:24 PM
asearcher

Astral children?

I have searched on the topic of astral children on the Internet, but it is hard to find anything solid.

Only on another forum I found members describing their personal experience(s), but other than that I have difficulty finding out more. Maybe I am asking too much? Can anyone here help me?

I find the idea of astral babies/children confusing. What are they, really?

I have assumed that we are spirits made by God and can't make life of our own, if the astral children aren't made of God, then we made them, for "real"? Then what are they, then? How can this happen?

Can 2 human astral travelers make this kind of astral child? Can let's say a ghost or spirit or good or bad entity make one with a real life person's astral's body?

In short who does/makes these astral children?

I have notice a child I might think is an astral child and it has grown rapidly, not earth time. Years ago since I last interact with it in my dreams. By the quick time it grew up it must be a grown up a long time ago.

As my mind back then could not phantom astral traveling and astral sex and so forth it was hard to make logic out of it. I thought it was dreams or imagination or something real coming through during meditative state of mind. I thought it was all innocent, that it was not something that was really going on.

If I think back there was only one time when my period was so late, 38 days, instead of the normal, it would then jump back to normal. I had pregnancy symptoms, but was not pregnant. It was during this time I had a dream where the man who I had seen before help me deliver a baby. I thought it was because of what I was going through in real life at the time, that this was the reason behind the dream. This man was by then familiar to me. He would later appear with the baby, child and this is how I could see it grew up so fast. One time the man was sad and told me in a dream that this was not real but how he wish it was. When he once appeared I told him to go away. There had been one time, before the dream of giving birth to the baby, that I thought was foreplay, but we were both standing up, close to each other. When I have later read of astral sex it can be compared to that kind of energy exchange and those kind of strong chemistry etc. When it happened I did not know this. What ever did happen it happened willingly from both parties.

If I should dare to take a guess it is that this was a normal man, not an angel, not a demon, not a ghost of any kind. Before the possible energy exchange I got used to him being now and then in my dreams, but then it would be all innocent, we would walk, we would swim, we would do other things. If just our eyes met the chemistry was crazy, just a crazy pull towards one another, that went without words, we had not yet then begun to talk or hang out. If he was a normal man I suppose then he is or was alive somewhere when all this took place. The last I saw of him was me telling him to go away. I think at the time I remembered who I really was and that I was in a relationship in real life, on this earth. He would try maybe 2-3 times to make contact with me, any type of contact, and I would tell him you have to go away. His eyes were so special. I did not want to fall in love with him. I think I was afraid of that.

The child has run away and soon an adult energy either of him or an "aunt" will come to fetch it, it has even been felt into my reality. I feel the "aunt" is related to the man.

I have heard the child call me mother twice. It is the only voice I have heard in my dream, meditative state and awaken state. It has alert me.

I am still unsure what to think, wish for more information on astral children. If anyone knows anything please share or send me a private message.

Last edited by asearcher : 11-02-2021 at 06:10 AM.
Old 21-02-2021, 05:50 PM
asearcher

Hi, I'm back with this super weird story . Been trying to find anything that would explain HOW two spirits can make a astral child would be possible.

Found a blog/article? what now it is? interview with somene from the other side of the grave, perhaps not the ultimate resource but it is the one thing I found that describe about astral children, that not only God creates life it says, but in the last sentence of the claimed interview "Creation is God’s plan…however that happens…however that is chosen to…become."

https://irishyogini.medium.com/astra...g-d6716b0b16b3

"People that are into this whole spiritual game…they learn that creation doesn’t just happen on Earth. That creation happens anywhere and everywhere. Creation is creation whether that’s an energy, a plant, a spark"

if we are still creating in the astral realm as energy…not always with babies…I’m just saying in general….
P: Yeah.
K: Then creation can exist anywhere and at anytime.
P: Yeah. It’s just if you’re willing to bring it into form or not.
K: Now that’s…where I’m confused because if we’re talking astral children…is that really form?
P: It is. Just not a physical form but…they can be perceived as physical with physical eyes.
K: (flopping back) Oh boy.
P: Consider something for a second.
K: Okay.
P: When I dropped down from heaven and sat at your desk at work…did I look like something you recognized?
K: No. I didn’t recognize you.
P: I mean…I mean as a man. You saw a man.
K: Okay. Yes. I saw a man.
P: But…I’m energy…but you perceived a man.
K: Yeah.
P: Now, a woman who’s pregnant, dreams of her baby…and after that dream…she knew it was going to be a girl but that dream…that little girl…even though she was safe in the womb…she came as energy into the dream.
K: I see your point.
P: So anything of creation can be perceived as something that would…that a person would recognize.
K: That makes sense. Because we humans have a tendency to think in these boxed in, one dimensional terms.
P: Which really limits. It’s really limiting and that’s why…things like astral families…children…making babies…it’s really kept in that small one dimensional way of thinking. Like a kid drawing stick figures in grade two art class.
K: Really?
P: Yeah…really. Things like this…just get a bad rep because it’s only seen as one way and it’s not. Or, it’s turned into a mystery or a conspiracy and it’s not. Creation was never something to conspire about. Creation is God’s plan…however that happens…however that is chosen to…become."

It also mention twin flames and the sparks from that untion can, if I get this right, create life, the sparks are the children.
Old 22-02-2021, 04:18 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi, I'm back with this super weird story . Been trying to find anything that would explain HOW two spirits can make a astral child would be possible.

I will start off with answering some basic definitions on some common terms.

Soul Mate: Someone who you spent together within a lifetime as their partner.

Twin Flame: Another version of you. You need to remember that from a spiritual perspective, you are a soul who took on this life of yours. Your physical parents are only just that your physical ones - they are not your spiritual ones. A spiritual parent would be something like a universe, or a planet, or so on. That being said, your body is a gender right now. Whatever gender you are, there has to be a alternative version of you that was born as the opposite sex. This is your twin flame. It is a alternative version of you. A soul mate could be anything.

Naturally if you are having sex on a spiritual plane, you can create a child, although it's what we think of as sex - keep in mind, depending upon what level of consciousness you are working with, certain concepts no longer exist like gender, sex, death, and so on. A spiritual child can exists on a higher plane of existence - not within matter. I myself am a spiritual child. The person who is writing this right now isn't the original owner of this body. I am a spiritual child who now possesses this life. Something else to remember is their could be some alternate versions of you in parallel timelines that started a relationship with someone else only to end that relationship before you died. It is very possible you could have been pregnant, or got her pregnant, and aborted it, or the child could have died through some life event, and so on. The soul doesn't go away, it is now what you could label as a spirit child. Finally, you are a child yourself. The 10 year old version of you doesn't go away. It is still there, and you could very well be experiencing that version of yourself from the past. These are all examples of spirit children.