Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-02-2021, 03:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sappheira
Can you get a name from her?
How did it start? Like she just one day appeared and you two just had sex?
You two obviously have a connection enough for you to feel you’re healing, does she feel the same? Who was she?
Do you work with your spirit guides?
Sorry for the questions I’m just curious.

I don't know how she feels about it. In real life. Cause we don't talk. I mean astraly we sometimes clear each other from astral junk and it usually feels really wonderful when we are together. I mean she keeps showing up so I don't think she dislikes it. lol Like I said I don't really know if it's her or not. It's an astral being. Could be something pretending to be her. Though I think it probably is her because of certain things but who knows. The energy feels good and she is super beautiful. So I just go with it. lol
Old 23-02-2021, 01:33 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyscott
I don't know how she feels about it. In real life. Cause we don't talk. I mean astraly we sometimes clear each other from astral junk and it usually feels really wonderful when we are together. I mean she keeps showing up so I don't think she dislikes it. lol Like I said I don't really know if it's her or not. It's an astral being. Could be something pretending to be her. Though I think it probably is her because of certain things but who knows. The energy feels good and she is super beautiful. So I just go with it. lol

It could be another part of her that is projecting out to meet you. It could be her subconscious. My subconscious has done that before to a friend. I wasn’t conscious of it, it was only when my friend told me I showed up.
Try messaging her, ask her how she’s doing.
Old 23-02-2021, 05:14 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
It could be another part of her that is projecting out to meet you. It could be her subconscious. My subconscious has done that before to a friend. I wasn’t conscious of it, it was only when my friend told me I showed up.
Try messaging her, ask her how she’s doing.

If she is not consciously aware of it. What is the point in bugging her? Besides last time I messaged her she just ignored it. So no point in harassing her. You know people have boundaries right. If she wanted to talk to me she would just respond to my last message. I mean it is all great in my head and all but if reality doesn't line up with the astral then something isn't right. Not that I wouldn't love to talk to her just not gonna bug her.
Old 24-02-2021, 02:26 AM
Seeker

Quote:
If she is not consciously aware of it. What is the point in bugging her? Besides last time I messaged her she just ignored it. So no point in harassing her. You know people have boundaries right. If she wanted to talk to me she would just respond to my last message. I mean it is all great in my head and all but if reality doesn't line up with the astral then something isn't right. Not that I wouldn't love to talk to her just not gonna bug her.

I know people have boundaries, I’m not saying go harass her.
The mind is a complex thing, sometimes things aren’t so simple. And matching the astral with this reality isn’t wise because metaphysics isn’t simple. A persons conscious mind may want one thing, and the other parts want other things. I’m sorry she won’t speak to you yet. Maybe meditating on the situation and working with your guides will help you understand what’s going on.
Old 24-02-2021, 03:28 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I don't think it's deceiving anymore than you having to yet decide who you want it to be. Or wanting more time to decide if you want them to be anyone at all in specific. Or just in general.

Empathy.
But that doesn't mean you have to feel their energy or make it any of your business. That is completely a choice, that you can and have to make. If you feel you have the desire to help them improve their mood, that might be a good enjoyable opportunity for that, otherwise you can simply place your attention/awareness on yourself or whatever you are focused upon, to set your intention, to focus in your own being and stabilize your own mood, especially if the mood of other people affect you negatively, then it is best to learn to focus around it and know that you can focus on their mood, but that you don't have to and thus it doesn't have to affect you in anyway whatsoever, not even to the slightest, if you can simply choose where you want to place your attention, your awareness, hold your mind, and be aware of your own mood, if you simply stabilize your own focused mood of your own preference, that is most valuable also to others, to hold your own light, so to speak, that then they can choose to match that, by the value of your physical presence and leading example. In that case, you don't even have to help their conscious mind, just your presence alone is enough, if you indeed do feel good, yourself. Then you can continue to feel good and that is the benefit that radiates to any and all, through the natural path of least resistance. Always.
Thank you very much, will practise, so used to letting other people come first it takes training, may be why I have a need to be alone too because I adjust too much to other people's needs, not always, but happens when I am not as aware of it as I should be.
Old 24-02-2021, 03:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I know people have boundaries, I’m not saying go harass her.
The mind is a complex thing, sometimes things aren’t so simple. And matching the astral with this reality isn’t wise because metaphysics isn’t simple. A persons conscious mind may want one thing, and the other parts want other things. I’m sorry she won’t speak to you yet. Maybe meditating on the situation and working with your guides will help you understand what’s going on.

That is the thing right. People are complex. Our psyches are complex. Sometimes we don't know what we want. I'm not going to harass her and I really don't know where that line is so I just don't pursue it. At least not directly. I mean I am available one way or the other. If she wants to talk to me she will. I just continue with my life as normal. Kind of boring life except for the astral stuff. lol I did ask about it with a guide today actually. I asked what my soul contract with her was? I also asked what I should do about it? I asked how I was to live up to my soul contract? I asked how long this contract lasts as part of my life? I got enough insight. I was basically told it was my higher selves purpose to live up to the contract. In other words I really shouldn't worry about it because my higher self will take the actions if and when needed. I'm not sure what that means but I assume it will act. whether that means it will force me to take actions by possessing my conscious self. Or take action on it's own in some way. IDK So basically it told me to just ride the rollercoaster. lol
Old 24-02-2021, 12:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
You will be SF's expert on this for sure, all the learning you're going through - it'll be in a book one day I think all this, or a film... the old song 'ghost busters' comes to mind with your knowledge - call asearcher 'ghost buster' - ask it if it likes music Paul Young love is in the air, bet it doesn't...

Ive just had time to get back to this thread - has one of your posts gone missing asearcher, as in this I replied to, I may have missed it when skipping through it all...

Green.Heals there was no offence intented when I messaged a few pages back, I was referring to thisguyscott and just saying enjoy if it feels good - but of course be careful... I hope that's ok all...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 25-02-2021, 02:22 AM
Seeker

Quote:
That is the thing right. People are complex. Our psyches are complex. Sometimes we don't know what we want. I'm not going to harass her and I really don't know where that line is so I just don't pursue it. At least not directly. I mean I am available one way or the other. If she wants to talk to me she will. I just continue with my life as normal. Kind of boring life except for the astral stuff. lol I did ask about it with a guide today actually. I asked what my soul contract with her was? I also asked what I should do about it? I asked how I was to live up to my soul contract? I asked how long this contract lasts as part of my life? I got enough insight. I was basically told it was my higher selves purpose to live up to the contract. In other words I really shouldn't worry about it because my higher self will take the actions if and when needed. I'm not sure what that means but I assume it will act. whether that means it will force me to take actions by possessing my conscious self. Or take action on it's own in some way. IDK So basically it told me to just ride the rollercoaster. lol

I’m glad you found the answer you need. I hope everything works out well for everyone. Good luck!
Old 25-02-2021, 05:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I’m glad you found the answer you need. I hope everything works out well for everyone. Good luck!

She showed up tonight. Said she was one person then changed her mind again. So what ever. I even had warding up to keep her out but didn't work. She said we are connected and I can't keep her out. So what ever. Doubt anything is gonna work out into anything real. I'll just be having sex with a ghost the rest of my life. I have no idea why she or it is even interested in me.
Old 25-02-2021, 05:38 AM
asearcher

Quote:
She showed up tonight. Said she was one person then changed her mind again. So what ever. I even had warding up to keep her out but didn't work. She said we are connected and I can't keep her out. So what ever. Doubt anything is gonna work out into anything real. I'll just be having sex with a ghost the rest of my life. I have no idea why she or it is even interested in me.
if you start to feel drained in any way it is not of good energy and often with ghosts (sorry I am a bit ghost-fanatic after own bizarre experiences...) and or lower energy it can start out as something and progress into something else entirely, you are allowing yourself to have sex (Ok astral sex) with someone you don't know who it is and as I get it this being is attaching itself to you more and more. I guess what I wish to say is please, be careful, but maybe or most likely you know all these things already. I just hope you don't discover it once it is too late, as you are letting your energy intertwined like that.