Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-01-2021, 10:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
I guess if you felt you were joining in....or you feel like you are being used/abused, because I've had the latter happen, and the person that did it was doing so in astral, but I was not. I had another do this to me, and it seemed to open a gate way to allowing demons to have access to me. Possibly, that is also what is going on for you.

I also experienced something the other day, in which I did not go astral. It was all in my mind in that I was thinking about the other person being with me, as I was, "having fun" & they felt it. I don't know what it is they exactly felt, but it pained them quite deeply, because that is the energy or thoughts I received in turn.

Maybe this is your truth..

I am trying to be careful in the words chosen, as I just had a thread deleted, since this is a family forum.

There is definitely a difference between the astral sex and me just having fun. The energies and the fusion of those energies are just incredible. Like it is really wonderful feeling. But I guess my concern mostly is that who ever or what ever it is expresses itself as someone but I don't believe it is them. Or if it is them it is not a conscious projection. I mean it could be a succubus. but usually malevolent beings drain your energy and you feel tired afterword. This doesn't do this to me. I was thinking maybe I am just connecting to that persons subconscious and somehow it is responding but If that were the case you would think that I could just connect to anyone's subconscious and experience it. But like I said I wasn't the one initiating it. It comes to me. Maybe I am just feeling her enjoying herself like you had mentioned. I really don't know the reality of it. It isn't bothering me at least not at the moment. I don't know. I don't have a real life partner anyway and this is quite fulfilling for me I just have to be sure not to assume it is that person in real life because there is no evidence to support that.
Old 27-01-2021, 10:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Astral Sex is a real thing too its a very "dangerous" thing its not a game to be played as your never sure if that connection made is with "whom" you think your with. Too at times your giving of your body energy flow to others, that too might be able to take your energy in and use it.

This Astral Sex place can take you to the very edge of a cliff, like it did with my now husband Heart. Played with and used in darkness by at the time another member of this site. Took him to the point of one foot literally hanging over a cliff edge ready to jump to his death.

Be careful where one takes things to....make sure your safe.

Lynn

I'll try to be safe but it's like anything occult related. There can be dangers in it all. I don't feel threatened or hurt by it. And like I said before don't feel drained energetically. If I feel harmed I will do what i can to defend myself. I am trying to watch the thoughts and interactions just to see what suggestions are made. I have had astral experiences with people or entities playing games with me before but not to worried about it right now.
Old 27-01-2021, 10:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I myself met a dark smoke that was causing me these type of dreams, it took me years to actually find a way to be conscious while in the middle of these dreams, when I finally made it there with my awareness, I saw its true nature, a dark smoke, it was feeding with my energy. In the beginning it was ok but with years I noticed how I am so so depleteated of energy.

I started to fight back, to not give in and I made it, but from time to time, I am caught off-guard. I told myself that I have to fight back and I did and I was able to stop these dreams right when they were happening. You need a strong will.

I understand a need to defend myself or cut it off if I feel worse off from these encounters. But right now I feel OK. In fact I often feel better after each encounter. I feel more motivated and happier. So I don't think at the current moment it would be beneficial to fight it astrally. I mean what if it is someone that actually cares about me and wants better for me.
Old 28-01-2021, 01:18 AM
Legrand

Hello Lynn,

Nice reminder.

I prefer from far to go in the soul body, that has no specific form, to explore this world. It is associated to the heart chakra, where we can start to hear the choir of the Goddesses and Gods.

When I travel with what I call the etheric body, associated to the sexual chakra or the astral body associated to the solar plexus chakra, all around seems so fade in comparison. In those lower realms, I feel more like a ghost that is attracted by flaming life force of others. Material things are so fade from there. But I do use this form of travel from time to time, to find lost souls to help them make a step towards the Light.

Yet the golden rule in all of this travelling is to have no fears. If fears you have, fears will realize themselves in those lower forms of travelling.

A simple opinion,

Regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Astral Sex is a real thing too its a very "dangerous" thing its not a game to be played as your never sure if that connection made is with "whom" you think your with. Too at times your giving of your body energy flow to others, that too might be able to take your energy in and use it.

This Astral Sex place can take you to the very edge of a cliff, like it did with my now husband Heart. Played with and used in darkness by at the time another member of this site. Took him to the point of one foot literally hanging over a cliff edge ready to jump to his death.

Be careful where one takes things to....make sure your safe.

Lynn
Old 28-01-2021, 05:27 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyscott
I had astral sex twice in the last day and I don't really know who with or if it's even a person. I was told by someone that we can get our higher self to differentiate who is who. But I asked the first time and it said it was my ex wife who changed into someone else half way through it. And the second time it was someone else. But I know it wasn't that person cause they were busy doing something else. I didn't ask the higher self who that was. But anyways. It seems to always want me focused on one person that I know is not the one doing it. But I don't know. The energy feels good but it is deceiving so that is not good. Maybe some day I will figure it out.

From my own personal experience, I would say astral sex really doesn't exists universally speaking. Astral refers to your spiritual body, and the concept of genders is not apart of spiritual entities. You are genderless and lack physical substance. You are more of a goo or floating cloud and most people mentally project themselves in different forms that take shape overtime as their abstractions become more developed using their imagination with interprets for them in order to understand from a personal perspective. The trinity of water is a great analogy to represent this. Water can take the form of ice, liquid, and vapor, and yet remains as being the same molecular compound regardless of what form it is taking.

Sex is a physical concept/phenomenon. When one is born into life as a man or woman it is to help learn and control the emotions of submission/domination, which plays a role in their spiritual development, as your consciousness needs to develop both abilities. Woman tend to be better and stronger and connecting to their spiritual bodies for this reason as you have to submit to your greater self in order to begin your journey into enlightenment. This is where concepts such as twin flame come from, and why woman are more emotional then men. Men that begin to dabble into this will find themselves becoming more feminine by nature design until they learn to control this. If you go to any citadel, traditional church, or synagogue, you will see most priests bowing and taking a submissive pose which helps individuals channel this as a example of being applied to numerous religious sects.

When it comes to your case, it sounds like to me you are going through the awakening stages of what most spiritual community members around these waters call the Kundalini and are beginning your spiritual journey into this plane of existence by connecting to your spiritual guides. I went through years of this believing in this same thing until I sorta came to the ultimate truth overtime with enough experiences. All this being said, to finalize one point, I am not saying that the sensations that you are experiencing are not real. They are. Just when and if you were to see this from a higher perspective, when your ego merges with your high consciousnesses, concepts such as sex, sleep, and even eating are sorta seen as illusions of the human experience. Enjoy it. Have fun. The funniest sensations I felt was when I was mixing the emotions of being terrified with the thrill of the sexual experience, those were some fun times, as mixing those emotions tends to create a incredible feeling of ecstasy, and is the natural release of what drug addicts get addicted to through chemical stimulation that invokes this release unnaturally through finally tuned chemical interactions. Most people don't realize this, but all drugs that are currently on the market are really just spiritual experiences that one goes through. There were some studies on Buddhist monks who took LSD only to find that their brain naturally produced the chemical and the stipulate had no effect on them. This is also the crying point that most people are spiritually deprived, but don't even realize it, because they have no comparison to go off of. A story for another time.

I hope this helps.
Old 30-01-2021, 10:31 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyscott
I had astral sex twice in the last day and I don't really know who with or if it's even a person. I was told by someone that we can get our higher self to differentiate who is who. But I asked the first time and it said it was my ex wife who changed into someone else half way through it. And the second time it was someone else. But I know it wasn't that person cause they were busy doing something else. I didn't ask the higher self who that was. But anyways. It seems to always want me focused on one person that I know is not the one doing it. But I don't know. The energy feels good but it is deceiving so that is not good. Maybe some day I will figure it out.

It's a demon most likely. That's all it wants though, its self serving. The astral plane matches your normal every day vibration.. which is not very high by comparison to the highest.

So you can mess with beings there if you want but personally they creep me out.
Old 30-01-2021, 08:31 PM
Master
Well what I witnessed/experienced, definitely wasn't negative dark energy, and i'm saying no more, apart from it was part 'of my teaching' as in knowing stuff that goes on - some experiences can be of course, you must all make your own minds up - and take the warning from some here that it can be dark ones playing tricks, but not always... keep those 'vibes' up nice and high...

And keep in close contact with your spiritual support... and prayer is powerful - I know I recovered from a stroke when energy from the universe or the sun hit me, this damaged my aura then hit me again the next morning before it repaired... I was shown this 'and' witnessed repairs being corrected by my Angels' - I seen this work going on all day 'in my mind' as I got the full use of my left arm back again - fully recovered by the next morning, on the bike again as though nothing had happened... Jesus, Holy Spirit, I thank you, and Angel's - we continue to do God's work x

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 30-01-2021, 09:56 PM
Legrand

Yes, One-light, well said!

Regards
Old 31-01-2021, 10:54 AM
Master
Thank you Legrand - yes it has to be free will as in personal decisions - we can only advise and learn together...

asearcher - interesting comments of yours - haunted house I think we knew this when you first came on here with the leg bruising in the night, did that stop, I think we solved that didn't we?

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 31-01-2021, 01:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
It's a demon most likely. That's all it wants though, its self serving. The astral plane matches your normal every day vibration.. which is not very high by comparison to the highest.

So you can mess with beings there if you want but personally they creep me out.

Yeah it probably is a demon but hasn't been showing up lately so not to worried about it. It was there for 2 days or so. Must of scared it off when I told it I wanted to get married. ****.