Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 25-01-2021, 09:29 PM
Master
If a person is good at working at the Chakra and Aura level of healing, they can at times feel the 'headache' caused by stress and can move it around and/or take it right away. This also applies to other things that manifest as a result of stress.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 25-01-2021, 09:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Hey thanks Starman and BigJohn, much appreciated.

Namaste.

You are welcome, janielee.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 25-01-2021, 09:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
If a person is good at working at the Chakra and Aura level of healing, they can at times feel the 'headache' caused by stress and can move it around and/or take it right away. This also applies to other things that manifest as a result of stress.
Some excellent points. How we can move things around within us using our own consciousness, or more accurately, using our own attention. If we can do chakra work using only our attention, and also our imagination, then we can also delve into energy blocks that same way. The “freeze” response to stress, which is something that is not talked about much, probably has a lot to do with a paralyzing fear. Excellent point BigJohn.
Old 25-01-2021, 10:19 PM
Master
THANKS FOR THE NICE COMPLEMENT

I came to realization of the 'freeze' response' when I experienced two different times of a car driving into a building. I would go out and stop the driver from living but noticed, virtually everybody else was frozen for the 'moment'.

One way I got to see my own Chakras was from meditating. I meditate with my eyes open and rock side to side. After a while, I would notice a 'ripple' when I would breath. It was my breath rippling thru my Aura.

Old 26-01-2021, 12:56 AM
Master
Quote:
THANKS FOR THE NICE COMPLEMENT

I came to realization of the 'freeze' response' when I experienced two different times of a car driving into a building. I would go out and stop the driver from living but noticed, virtually everybody else was frozen for the 'moment'.
I think I understand what you mean, but you said “stop the driver from living,”
or did I read that wrong. Bad eyesight and all.
Old 26-01-2021, 02:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
I think I understand what you mean, but you said “stop the driver from living,”
or did I read that wrong. Bad eyesight and all.

You read it right, I wrote it wrong.
I meant to say "Stop the driver from leaving".

Last edited by BigJohn : 26-01-2021 at 03:30 AM.
Old 26-01-2021, 02:32 AM
Experiencer

I've done a variety of things over the years. Zumba, Tai chi, Yoga, deep relaxation techniques. I'm still not the greatest at meditation, but I know people say that helps, too.
Old 26-01-2021, 03:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Some excellent points. How we can move things around within us using our own consciousness, or more accurately, using our own attention. If we can do chakra work using only our attention, and also our imagination, then we can also delve into energy blocks that same way. The “freeze” response to stress, which is something that is not talked about much, probably has a lot to do with a paralyzing fear. Excellent point BigJohn.

If a person can feel 'energy', they can go and feel the 'headache' in the Aura. From there, they can move it or just plain get rid of it.

Old 26-01-2021, 03:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose
I've done a variety of things over the years. Zumba, Tai chi, Yoga, deep relaxation techniques. I'm still not the greatest at meditation, but I know people say that helps, too.
Each of what you wrote about can bring about a relief from stress.

Old 26-01-2021, 03:56 AM
Master
Quote:
If a person can feel 'energy', they can go and feel the 'headache' in the Aura. From there, they can move it or just plain get rid of it.
Okay, big self disclosure here. I know what it is like to feel crazy, I’m sure a lot of people do. These days when I am visited by craziness, I can feel it approaching, and dissolve it in my mind before it grows and overtakes me.

If, as you say, a person can be sensitive to energy, they can feel a headache, or stress elsewhere in their body, approaching, and dissolve it, or move it out of their way. It takes a keen sensitivity to our own state of being.

I can also relate to what GlitterRose has said. It is not so much all of the things that we have tried as it is our ability to settle into those things and have them be of use to us. Some people find meditation and inner peace boring. It is and acquired taste. When I used to do drug and alcohol counseling, I’d ask patients how come they did not get into treatment sooner, and most of the time they would reply, “I had not reached my bottom yet.” It is said “when the student is ready the teacher will appear.” The search for what works for us, as and individual, may be long with many twists and turns.