Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-12-2020, 07:08 PM
Knower
Bunny Has Anyone Dead Ever Helped You?

Have you ever called out to the spirit of someone dead and felt like they helped you in some way? I want to hear about your experiences. In your life, what signs show you someone who has moved on to the other side is listening to you or trying to help you?
Old 19-12-2020, 09:05 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureDevotionGirl
Have you ever called out to the spirit of someone dead and felt like they helped you in some way? I want to hear about your experiences. In your life, what signs show you someone who has moved on to the other side is listening to you or trying to help you?
yes, twice for sure. Two people that were close to me in life that died. One came first in a dream to tell me things and it help me to know the ending of something important. The other was to tell me that someonne I Know had had a specific accident and part of the accident was shown to me. At the time I did not know this or suspect it was going to happen but I called this person, no answer ,and to then found out yes that situation had happened without warning and the person was in hospital and had tried to reach me but they had only an old phone number. When I came nobody knew if the person was going to survive or not and it was crucial we met before it was too late.

It was the feelings in the dreams that were real and also how they both came across, as very real, as in life that make me think they truly visited me.
Old 19-12-2020, 10:23 PM
Administrator
As a medium i am used to seeing spirit. but i have always felt protected by spirit to.
Have you experienced spirit giving you a helping hand?

Namaste
Old 20-12-2020, 08:14 AM
Master

Although I write this somewhat hesitatingly I really do think that in the months following the death of my wife that she 'looked out' for me. We had been together 50 years, she was a very generous and warm-hearted person, full of love.
We lived in a lovely large flat with everything we needed including helpful and friendly neighbours. Suddenly, being alone I had no desire to stay and one morning about a month after her death I told my youngest son that I intended to move into a smaller flat - being well aware that my quality of life would suffer.
Imagine my surprise when he phoned me back in the afternoon and told me he had found a flat for me. And what a beauty, a smaller version of the old one but just as perfect. In the same town too and with such nice neighbours as I later found out. What followed was a series of developments that seemed to have had an overseer so neatly did everything fit.

She died in April and in July I was in my new home.
About a week after I moved in I noticed that the hallway way filled with coloured lights, like looking into a kaleidoscope, being new I thought that this was normal although I couldn't for the life of me see any source - being well away from the road I assumed that I'd find the cause being more local. I didn't. The lights lasted a short while and I didn't think any more of it.

In August whilst sitting watching television I had a sudden feeling that I was being watched. I cast my eye into the kitchen and saw my wife standing there. She was so to say 'shimmering' and although I could see only her top half she appeared to be wearing a toga of sorts. I understood that this was her way of saying 'yes, I'm still here' and it made me very happy. It lasted about 30 seconds and cemented my belief that she had helped me along during the sad times.

On the day what would have been our 50th wedding anniversary I won a small but substantial amount on Euromillions.

I think she was responsible for this too - as a sort of celebration!

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 20-12-2020, 10:10 AM
Administrator
That is a lovely conformation of how spirit look out for us

Namaste
Old 20-12-2020, 05:19 PM
AbodhiSky

back when i was very young in elementary school each class was making art projects that would be shared with the whole school at a huge assembly. each teacher would take pictures of the projects and their students which would be projected on a huge screen for the entire school to watch. my teacher was taking pictures of us to share and i didn't realize she was there and i was making scary faces with a friend and click she took a picture of me while i was making a crazy face

i was freaking out about the entire school seeing that picture of me and laughing at me... i was really upset
i was young like i said and i was told in sunday school that saint jude was the saint of the impossible

so that night i prayed to him, i was crying as i did. i had a small medal of him that i held in my hand. i asked him to help me. the next morning the teacher announced to the class she had somehow messed up the pictures and would have to retake them all. odd coincidence or a miracle, helped by a spirit? i don't know
Old 20-12-2020, 06:33 PM
Hahahaha, I love this question...I really don't think I have ever seen it asked
Sweet!

Yes, I'll come back later, tho.
But, I don't find you have to ask...they know when you're distressed or
like my silly sister in a car on ice going too fast, in a skidding situation and my Dad tells her what to do to get out of it...
cuz she would have made it SO worse and been stuck in the snow in the country!
She does these things - he needs to watch her.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-12-2020, 08:14 AM
AbodhiSky

i just remembered my dad always told the story of when he was getting in a car in his college days he heard a message in his mind telling him to not go like someone yelling in his mind so he did not get in then that car got into a terrible crash and people died
Old 22-12-2020, 11:00 AM
Odd... I wrote a story...but it's not here.
Oh well. I did come back, tho!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-12-2020, 11:46 AM
irisa

Hm, someone has helped me sort of...

A few years ago on the internet i stumbled upon a message about a former classmate...she had died. I read a few online cards and an interview about her and her job as an undertaker and about her look at life. It felt like i just had to find this and read about her. I was shocked by her death but at the same time she was sort of an inspiration for me at that moment.

Months later i had a dream. I sat next to her in an huge all white hall. We were talking with each other telepathically. Then at a moment i turned my head and looked at her, thinking something like: ´O wow, i talking with her although she´s dead.´

Again a few months later...i find it hard to say if i believe in angels or not....i just don´t know...In that same time in daily life, while taking the bus daily, i wondered why suddenly no-one would come sit next to me, for quite a while already...it started around the time i had found out that i had a vanished twin...i sometimes wondered if maybe he was sort of sitting next to me in the bus...his energy....and that that is why people suddenly wouldn´t sit next to me...

Then i had a dream where i was sitting in a bus. The bus stopped and people got in. Someone walked up towards me, sat down next to me, then stood up and was seated somewhere else. Right after that my deceased classmate showed up and sat down right next to me....she had angel-wings...