Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Old 02-08-2020, 03:57 PM
Administrator
Continuing the site!

Hello everyone. Just a quick note to say the admin is discussing the option to keep this going! Please continue posting and supporting!

Reading through the comments, it is clear this site means so much to so many. I feel it would be devastating to close it down right now. I see this more now than ever.

Thank you all.
Old 02-08-2020, 04:46 PM
Master
well I hope not but it's all really up the Admins to decide the fate of the website. whatever the decision you guys pick I will be okay. Thank you for giving me such a safe atmosphere online.
Old 02-08-2020, 05:45 PM
Master

Hi annonafox, I see you are an administrator here as well. Since you haven't been here since 2015, I warmly welcome you back. I know virtual hugs don't mean much but this one comes from my heart. I do hope you can come back from time to time.

Matt gave us something here, and we all, from time to time go to his thread (under Devolution's Dream/ Matt Warne) both in the Stickies and individual
created threads and give our thanks to him.

I for one want the forum to stay open. There is no other place like this. I've been looking for a substitute since the news of closing, and there are very poor sites to choose from. They don't have the camaraderie like SF does. NO PLACE on the planet has what SF has. I have made lifelong friends here that I would have not made otherwise.

Sure there are flareups here and there, and Lynn has been a wonderful administrator over the years. I really don't know how she does it. And when she closes down one of my threads (there have been quite a few ) she always does so graciously.

In the Site Closing Down thread Lynn kindly started so we could express our feeling, there are many who have offered to make donations. I noticed a few days ago there is actually a Donate button on the left side of the main SF page. I clicked on that and low and behold, there is a donation option. I for one have never donated to this forum.

It says it costs $90 a month to keep it open. I for one am willing to donate $90 one month of the year. If we can get 11 more members to donate for other months we can meet the financial goals or two @ $45 and so on. And those who can send $5, $10, even a one time donation can fill the coffers with, I'm sure, if money is needed.

Since you opened this thread, I will be sending PM's to my friends (members of SF whom I have met here) to come here and express their optimism at keeping it open.

Many blessing,
Deb
Old 02-08-2020, 05:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Wow! Thank you!

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 02-08-2020, 06:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Hi annonafox, I see you are an administrator here as well. Since you haven't been here since 2015, I warmly welcome you back. I know virtual hugs don't mean much but this one comes from my heart. I do hope you can come back from time to time.

Matt gave us something here, and we all, from time to time go to his thread (under Devolution's Dream/ Matt Warne) both in the Stickies and individual
created threads and give our thanks to him.

I for one want the forum to stay open. There is no other place like this. I've been looking for a substitute since the news of closing, and there are very poor sites to choose from. They don't have the camaraderie like SF does. NO PLACE on the planet has what SF has. I have made lifelong friends here that I would have not made otherwise.

Sure there are flareups here and there, and Lynn has been a wonderful administrator over the years. I really don't know how she does it. And when she closes down one of my threads (there have been quite a few ) she always does so graciously.

In the Site Closing Down thread Lynn kindly started so we could express our feeling, there are many who have offered to make donations. I noticed a few days ago there is actually a Donate button on the left side of the main SF page. I clicked on that and low and behold, there is a donation option. I for one have never donated to this forum.

It says it costs $90 a month to keep it open. I for one am willing to donate $90 one month of the year. If we can get 11 more members to donate for other months we can meet the financial goals or two @ $45 and so on. And those who can send $5, $10, even a one time donation can fill the coffers with, I'm sure, if money is needed.

Since you opened this thread, I will be sending PM's to my friends (members of SF whom I have met here) to come here and express their optimism at keeping it open.

Many blessing,
Deb
I am willing to donate $250.00.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-08-2020, 06:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by annonafox
Hello everyone. Just a quick note to say the admin is discussing the option to keep this going! Please continue posting and supporting!

Reading through the comments, it is clear this site means so much to so many. I feel it would be devastating to close it down right now. I see this more now than ever.

Thank you all.

Your choice words are music to my ears.

I hope it can build into a crescendo!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-08-2020, 06:12 PM
55Degrees

Hi Annonafox.
Thank you so much for trying to find a way to keep the site going.
This forum means so much to so many.
I've made some amazing friends here and learned so much.
Over those few short years of being here I've seen this forum change organically and it's wonderful to witness the new members come in, full of questions and see older members leave to practice and pass on the wisdom they gained from being here.
If there is any way to keep this ship afloat you can trust that the members here will do all they can to support it.
Old 02-08-2020, 06:42 PM
Master

Thanks! !
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-08-2020, 06:43 PM
Just Tim

Hello annonafox ! Pleasure to meet you. And thank you linen.

I cannot afford to give a penny for the moment, but in the mean time, I just wanted to express gratitude for the reconsideration.

Instead, I offer goodwill and some of my time if needed, in any way I can help.

Once again, thank you for manifesting.
Old 02-08-2020, 06:44 PM
Master
As someone who was here just before the 2010 crash and returned when it started again, then has since moved on and drop in from time to time; I was sad to hear it was going to go completely.

I always remember it being referred to as waves of people joining within the numerous where is so-and-so threads and as with waves there is ebb and flow, although it being here is always a comfort.

The one thing that brings me comfort is that it was, has been and is there whenever I've needed it.

I learned a great deal here when I was on my delicate, little, spiritual, bambi legs over 10 years ago; this site was the first link, when I typed into google what I was searching for to try and make sense of what was happening at the time and I never got to click any others.

This became like a second home.

This is where I gained confidence to bring my spiritual side into my every day life.

I will always be grateful to SF, plus the family I have found along the way too

It's always been lovely to watch others join and grow too and I think that's what has kept it rich.

From my point of view, selfishly I would love to know that it's still here.

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx